Kohlberg’s Adolescent Moral Stage: The Relationship Between Law and Order and Authority

このQ&Aのポイント
  • During adolescence, the belief in the necessity of law and order becomes prominent, despite questioning authority.
  • Many teenagers struggle with accepting authority, yet recognize its importance in defining morality.
  • Understanding Kohlberg’s adolescent moral stage sheds light on the relationship between law, order, and the perception of authority.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいませんか?

Kohlberg’s adolescent moral stage The operative moral principle in adolescence is often that if everyone misbehaved , society would not work; law and order are necessary or we would have chaos and so control over others. Interestingly, it is during this period of adolescence, when so many youngsters in fact have problems in accepting authority (or at least question it closely), that youngsters begin to feel very strongly about the importance of that authority for purposes of defining morality. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

コールバーグの思春期の道徳的な段階 思春期の有効な道徳的な原則は、しばしば、誰でも無作法なことをするならば、社会が機能しないだろうということです; 法と秩序は必要です、さもないと、我々は混沌に陥りその結果他者を支配することになるでしょう。面白いことに、若者が道徳を定めるために非常に強くその権威の重要性について感じ始めるのは、多くの若者が、実際、権威を受け入れることが困難になる(または、少なくともしっかりと権威に疑問を持つようになる)思春期のこの時期なのです。 ☆ Interestingly ... で始まる文では、it is ... that ... の強調構文が使われています。

yuumiyumi
質問者

お礼

とても助かりました! ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんんか?

Loss of spouse During the early years of life, loss of souse is certainly not a normally encountered crisis. After adolescence, however, it becomes increasingly common with increasing age. During the early years of adulthood, divorce cause loss of a spouse much more often than death does. Incidentally, the crisis of losing a spouse is more likely to have a gradual onset in the early adult years than a sudden onset, because during these years divorce-the more usual cause of losing a spouse-is likely to result from a gradual buildup of tensions, while death-the less common cause of losing a spouse-is likely to have a sudden onset. The most common cause of death in early adulthood, as in adolescence, is accident. お願いします。

• 下記の英文の訳を教えて下さる方はいませんか?

大変長い文章ですがどなたかお願いします。 Erikson’s adolescent stage For Erikson, the major tension to be resolved during the period of adolescence is that having to do with one’s identity. It is a time of role confusion as the adolescent seeks to find his or her most comfortable style of behavior, hopefully compatible with peer influences and at the same time acceptable to one’s parents. The person who makes the transition successfully will emerge from the role confusion with a personal identity that at once honors the social training of one’s childhood and provides the young adult with a sense of selfhood. Successful progression in this area results in being one’s own person but at the same time benefiting from one’s origins and even endorsing them with pride. Many events become “matters of principle” for the adolescent. For Freud, adolescence marked emergence from the so-called latency period, which has lasted from about the age of six. During latency, sexual urges are presumably hidden, and the child’s energies are diverted to other matters, such as developing skills, developing relationships beyond the family, and so on. In adolescence, which Freud called the genital stage of development, the development of secondary sex characteristics becomes compelling, and sexuality surfaces once again. In the course of becoming acquainted with his or her “new” body, and with a newly emerging self-concept based in part on previous personal history and in part on one’s new forays into the world of adults, the intimacy game commences.

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

In old age, in contrast, the usual cause of losing a spouse is death, and the death is likely to be gradual in onset. Consequently, in principle an old person should have time to prepare for the crisis of losing a spouse, who has become ill. In practice, it turns out that the warning signs are seldom heeded; after all, as pointed out earlier, we are not given the kinds of training-socialization-that would prepare us to meet normal life crises. Consequently, loss of a spouse in old age may be as psychologically sudden in onset as in early adulthood, in effect. お願いします。

• 下記の英文について教えてください。

When I think of old wives' tales and superstitions I think of childhood, which is naturally when I first encountered them, usually as warnings from adults. Whether from parents, grandparents, other people's parents, or even teachers, the authority of whomever told me that walking under a ladder was courting disaster, or that it was unlucky to tread on cracks in the pavement, or that if I broke a mirror it would bring seven years of misfortune, was enough to make me accept this unquestioningly. 出典 Black Cats & Four-Leaf Clovers whomever は文法的に間違いで、whoever です。文の骨格は the authority was enough to make me accept this unquestioningly. というのは分かるのですが、of whomever をどのように訳すと日本語らしくなるのかがわかりません。教えてください。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• 下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいませんか?

Developmental tasks The period of young adulthood begins with the completion of formal schooling and entry into the job and marriage market. For married parents it ends with departure of the children; for others the end is related to psychologically meaningful events which reveal they are no longer “promising” youngsters. Erikson identified the crisis of this period as intimacy vs. isolation. A major developmental task is the development of intimacy, especially with the opposite sex. During adolescence, the biology of sex is of more concern and interest than are interpersonal affection and intimacy (McCandless, 1970). During early adulthood, however, a failure to establish intimacy leads to isolation and stifles further psychological growth (Erikson, 1963). お願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Perhaps the most disturbing thing about the empty nest, however, is that it is a sign that youth has gone. This sign, together with the evidence confronted in the mirror and the menopause, which occurs at about the same time as the empty nest, make the loss of youth impossible to deny. Given the worship of youthfulness in our society, especially youthfulness in woman, the effect is a real crisis. Of little comfort to the present generation, the declining birth rate and increasing longevity have combined to increase the average age of Americans to 29 years. If the trends continue, our ideal may also mature. お願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Integrity vs. despair In Erikson’s eighth and final stage of psychosocial development, the crisis revolves around the meaning of life, life in general, and one’s own life in particular. Unsuccessful resolution is associated with a feeling of despair. The life was wasted, and too little time is left to pick up the pieces; all that remains is frustration and hopelessness. In contrast, a sense of integrity comes with successful resolution, integrity in its meaning of honesty and soundness of moral principle and also in its meaning of wholeness or oneness, integration of self and cosmos. Persons who attain this sense of integrity should also attain Kohlberg’s Stage 6 of morality, and some perhaps even Stage 7, in which morality is postconventional, based on principles that are universal (Stage 6) or cosmic (Stage 7) in scope. お願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいませんか?

Adulthood Developmental psychologists have disagreed about the age range that should define the stage of young adulthood. The word adult is derived from the past participle of the Latin verb adolescere, to grow up. Thus, by derivation an adolescent is one who is growing up, an adult is a “grown-up”. The problem of definition is that the adult is supposed to be grown up not only with respect to physical characteristics, but also with respect to psychological characteristics. He or she is supposed to be mature physically and psychologically. Physical maturity is difficult to measure, and psychological maturity is difficult even to define, especially because some psychological processes continue to improve until very old age. Because of the difficulty of measuring physical and psychological maturity, many developmentalist have by-passed the problem, and adopted a definition based only on age level. お願いします。