• ベストアンサー

推薦状の訳、短文ですが出来るだけ誉めた文章にしたい

短い英文ですが、出来るだけ誉めて訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 This is to certify that Ms.○○ is a very gifted young pianist, and deserve to obtain a scholarship for studying in Europe.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

○○さんは、極めて優れた才能のピアニストであり、ヨーロッパ留学の奨学金を十二分に生かす事が出来る資格を持っている事を、ここに証明いたします。

doki2707
質問者

お礼

公に出せるきちんとした翻訳をしてくださいまして、感謝いたします。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どこに出しても恥ずかしくない日本語訳をお願いします。素敵で高級感ある感

どこに出しても恥ずかしくない日本語訳をお願いします。素敵で高級感ある感じの文章でどうかよろしくお願いします。She is a very gifted young pianist whose qualities contain beautiful promise for the future.

• この推薦文に素晴らしい和訳を!

この推薦文に和訳をつけて提出します。 できるだけ誉めて書かれたように、素晴らしい和訳をどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It is with a great pleasure that l am writing this letter to recommend Ms.○○, a young Japanese pianist who is actually studying at the○○(スクール名),in my class. Ms,○○ is a very talented pianist、with a natural approach of the instrument and a strong technique. Her sensibility,her intelligence and her total engagement in music allow her to be at ease on any repertory. I highly recommend her and hope she will get all your attention.

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).

• Whateverが作る文の意味が分かりません。

以下の英文について、不明点があります。 Whatever you may think about John ,he is a certainly gifted pianist. このwhateverが作る副詞節の中で、何がwhateverに変換されているのでしょうか。 thinkの後ろが欠けていると思ったのですが、think A about B といった表現はありませんでした。 教えて下さい。

• この文章の訳を教えてください。。

<WHITE> A "white elephant" is another example of white used in a negative way. This expression has an interesting historical background. In ancient Thailand, a white elephant was regarded as a sacred animal, but it was very expensive to keep.The kings of those days presented a white elephant to the people they wanted to ruin.Once they received this holy, royal animal as a gift, they were not allowed to sell or kill it.Today, a "white elephant" means something that is big, useless, and unwanted. In America, when people want to get rid of their furniture or clothes, they often have a "white elephant sale." <GREEN> Green is an inportant color in nature. It is the color of grass and summer leaves, the color of most growing planets. Sometimes green means young, fresh, and growing.Sometimes it describes something that is not yet ripe or finished. Someone who has the ability to grow plants well is said to have "a green thumb." A person with a green thumb seems to have a magic touch for making planets grow quickly and well. You may wish to have a green thumb, but you surely do not want to be a "greenhorn" is a preson who has no experience or who is new to a job. Green is also used to describe jealousy or envy.The "green-eyed monster" is what Shakespeare calls jealousy in his play Othello.For instance, you could say someone is green with envy because the girl he liked began going out with another boy. 長くなりましたが…お願い致します。

• 以下の英文を高校2年生の試験で英文和訳

以下の英文を高校2年生の試験で英文和訳 させるのは難しい注文でしょうか? They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

I was not sure at first what I wanted to study, but now I think I'm pretty confident that I want to obtain a degree in Business. This is a very broad degree, but you can work in almost any field and with that degree, you have the potential to climb very high up the corporate ladder. That's not my goal. but my goal is to make enough money that Todd and I can travel a lot, and I also want to help out with buying a house eventually, and having the security of a good income. Also, we have to plan for retirement, which will cost a lot. アメリカ人からのメールです。下の二つの文章をうまく訳せません。(2)のcorporate ladderをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか....誰かお願いします。 (1)but now I think I'm pretty confident that I   want to obtain a degree in Business. (2)you have the potential to climb very high up   the corporate ladder.

• a foreign authorityって何て訳?

a foreign authorityって何て訳しますか? 全文は This is to certify that the person mentioned below is eligible in Swedish law to marry before a foreign authority. なのですが、しっくりくる言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかお力をお貸しください!

• 訳を教えてください!

She is now a mum to baby Corey.She is very happy being a mum. ↑の訳なのですが、Coreyは人の名前なのでしょうか・・・。訳が分からず困っています。どなたか教えて頂けませんか。お願いします。

• 英文の訳を教えてください

It is well known that the modern school system tends to encourage scholarship at the expense of judgment and look upon the memorizing of information as an end in itself, as if a great amount of scholarship could already make an educated man. この英文はどう訳せば良いでしょうか? 一応自分で考えたものは以下です。 『それは良く知られている。現代の学校システムは判断の出費において学問を奨励しがちで、そして記憶することに目標としての情報を記憶することに関して注目しがちであり、まるでたくさんの量の学問はすでに教養のある男にするだろう。』 訳せる方教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。