• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語での理科の宿題を娘が持って来て困りました。)

英語での理科の宿題を娘が持って来て困りました。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 娘が持って来た理科の宿題について困っています。誰か教えてください。
  • 重さが2倍のおもちゃのカートを押す場合、軽いおもちゃのカートと比べてその運動エネルギーはどのくらい大きいかを求めています。
  • 表の欠損値を埋める問題です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • take0_0
  • ベストアンサー率46% (370/804)
回答No.2

英語がわからないって話じゃないですよね。 だったら、物理とかで聞いた方が良いかと思います。 1.E=(m*v^2)/2 なので、E=5*2*2/2=10 [kg*m^2/s^2]=[J] つまり、答えは10J 2.50[km/h]=13.89[m/s] なので、E=2000*13.89*13.89/2=192.9[kJ] 3.a.元は前述のようにE=(m*v^2)/2 重量が3倍になったらEも3倍なのは明らか。 3.b.速度が半分になったらEが1/4倍になるのは明らかなので、減る分は3E/4=3(m*v^2)/8

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• f272
  • ベストアンサー率46% (8042/17183)
回答No.1

何が分からないんでしょう? 特に難しそうな単語はないし、構文も分かりにくいわけではない。 kinetic energyを知らないわけじゃないでしょ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 力学の問題なんですが、英語苦手なので、翻訳お願いしたいんですけど、得意

力学の問題なんですが、英語苦手なので、翻訳お願いしたいんですけど、得意な方、お願いします 1,The rotating plate rotates at a constant angular speed of 2rad/s.A block of 100kg in mass moves outward along the radial slot in the rotating plate with an acceleration of 5m/s^2.If the block starts from rest at the center,determine the reaction force of the block to the slot in the plate at a lapse of 1second. 2,A block of 100kg in mass moves outward along the radial slot in the round plate with a constant speed of 0.1m/s.When the block reaches at a distance of 1m from the center of the plate,the round plate starts to rorate at a constant angular acceleration of 0.2rad/s^2.Determine the reaction force of the block to the slot in the plate after 5 seconds from the start of rotation.

• 子供の数学の宿題です。

数学の宿題です。解き方も説明願えればありがたいです。 1) the base of a triangle is 8(r + 2s)cm and its height is ( r + 2s)cm. find its area. 2) the length of the side of a square is ( 2x - 3y )ft. solve for its area. 3) find the area of a circle whose radius is ( 5q + 9 )cm. 4) solve the volume of a cube with a side equal to ( 3x + 4y ) inches. よろしくお願いします。

• 娘の宿題で困っています。どう翻訳すればよいでしょうか?

娘の宿題で困っています。どう翻訳すればよいでしょうか? キリスト教系の学校に行っています。 Hail Mary full of grace,the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death.

• 分散 問題を英語で読んで下さる方

A toy contains 3 new batteries, each of which gives a voltage which is normally distributed with mean 1.55 volts and standard deviation 0.04 volts. The voltages of the batteries are independent. The toy will only work if the total voltage is greater than 4.50 volts. 1)find the probability that the toy will work. 2)Find the probability that the average total voltage of the batteries of 15 toys chosen at random exceeds 4.68 volts. 模範解答があり1)は画像に載せた通りで問題ないのですが2)が理解出来なくて困っています。 2)の模範解答は The average for one toy is 4.65, so for 15 toys the average is X ~ N [4.65, (0.0048/15)]~ と続いていくのですが ここでvariance (分散 )が何故  0.0048/15 と15で割るのかわかりません。私は X ~ N (4.65, 0.0048)のままで計算すると思いました。 15で割る理由を教えて頂けますか?  

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 和訳

It is probable that this loss of the original or primary identification with the mother takes place partly by means of the child becoming orientated in space through the discovery of the boundaries of its own body. 上の英文を和訳してください。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 英語・和訳

和訳お願いします。 Battery-powered vehicles are popular in some countries for short slow trips around town. Their efficiency is high at around 85% conversion of electrical energy into kinetic energy. But remember, the electricity must be produced in the first place, and even the most efficient electricity production (by hydroelectric plants) is only 80% efficient.

• 早稲田大学 2016年 英語

冒頭第一文「Examining what a society chooses to do with technology at its disposal is a good way of understanding what makes it tick.」 の構文が取れず内容の理解ができませんでした。 わかる方教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳(物理・振動)お願いします。できれば模範回答

As shown in Fig,a punching ball is suspended in an amusement store. The ball has a mass m and is connected to a spring that has a spring coefficient k. The other side of the spring is fixed to a rigid wall.The ball stands still at first. When the ball is hit straight with someone's fist,the ball will vibrate due to the initial impulsive force of the fist.If the mass of the fist mf has an initial velocity V1,then the mass mf reduces its velocity to v1 during an inelastic collision,while the velocity of the ball changes from V2 to v2.The following relations between the velocities of the fist and the ball are satisfied. mfV1+mV2=mfv1+mv2 (3.97) e(V1-V2)=v2-v1 (3.98) Equation (3.97) shows that the total momentum remains the same during the collision.Equation (3.98) indicates the ratio of the velocities.The symbol e is called the coefficient of restitution. Find the maximum amplitude of the ball when the ball reaches the farthest point from its initial position. です。最初は訳せたのですが、When the ball・・・からわけが分からなくなります。 また、模範解答を載せていただくと幸いです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 下記の英文を日本語に訳して頂けますか?

what is the stage of a flight when the aircraft moves on the ground under its own power?