• ベストアンサー

至急・英文の間違い指摘問題

1)The movie is the most impressive in all the movies this season. 2)Alice is much good at dancing than I. She is the best dancer I have ever known. 英文の間違い1つを指摘して訂正をお願いします。 文法の解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1)The movie is the most impressive [in→of] all the movies this season. この映画は今シーズンの全ての映画の中で最も印象的だ。 in + 比較の範囲(主語が属する場所や範囲) of + 比較の対象(主語が属する仲間・同類) 2)Alice is much [good→better] at dancing than I. She is the best dancer I have ever known. アリスは、私よりずっとダンスがうまい。彼女は私が今までに知っている最高のダンサーだ。 後に、than I が続いているから「比較級」を用いる。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Solve as many (  ) you can by yourself. (1)as problems (2)of problems (3)problems (4)problems as 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than (  ). (1)actually are (2)are actually (3)are they actually (4)they actually are 3.Lucy is (  ) of the two girls. (1)the young (2)the younger (3)the youngest (4)the most young 4.He is (  ) than stupid. (1)madder (2)more mad (3)more madder (4)much madder 5.This movie is the (  ) of all the movies this season. (1)more impressive (2)impressive (3)most impressive (4)most impressively 6.My cousin is (  ) in managing time. (1)second to none (2)next to nothing (3)before everything (4)first to everyone 7.It is said that he was (  ) great a scientist as ever lived. (1)as (2)far (3)same (4)such 8.His daughter must be (  ) singer in this village. (1)much best (2)the much best (3)by far the best (4)very the best

• 英文の間違い教えてください

どこが間違っていますか (1)The morning-glories here are at best now. (2)I cannot speak French,much more write it. (3)She is the much youngest guest. (4)The accident happened prior than my arrival. (5)Mr.Smith earns by far the most in us all. できたら意味も教えてください お願いします!!

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 教えてください・・・

英語の問題集みたいなものを買ったんですが わからないところがあり、答えを確認しようと思ったら、どうやら答えをなくしてしまったらしく・・・ 教えていただければ幸いです。 (  )内の語句を並べ替えて、文を完成しなさい (1)(most/that/what/me/was/surprised) she did it all by herself. (2)The situation is (worse/last month/much/than/was/it). (3)No other (than/Bill/run/faster/can/boy). (4)This is (book/I've/interesting/the most/read/ever). (1)はまったくわからなくて、 (2)は The situation is (worse much than it was last month) (3) No other (boy can run faster than Bill) (4) This is (book I've ever read the most interesting) だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか・・・ よろしくお願いします

• 英語お願いします

1, Stephen Hawking is the greatest scientist that ever lived =( ) ( ) ( ) is as ( ) ( ) Stephen Hawking 2, My paper is good, but his paper is much better =His paper is (f ) better than ( ) 3, This ballpoint pen is as good as ( ) I have ever used 4. I love chatting with my friends on the phone. ( ) is more enjoyable. すいません ( )の中に入る語をお願いします

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• 英文が合ってるか確かめてください

Sachi can sing the most well in her class. I get up earlier than my father. This is the most famous song in the world.

• 4択問題です

英語の4択問題です。 括弧に入る答えを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)He has a lot of books, most of ( ) I haven't read yet. 1what 2which 3that 4whom (2)China is a country ( ) I've wanted to visit for a long time. 1which 2where 3in which 4to which (3)You're not an expert at skiing ( )than I am. 1any more 2much more 3no more 4so much (4)He cannot ( ) write his own name. 1more than 2any less than 3so much as 4any more than 僕は(1)2(2)2(3)1(4)4 だと思いましたがどうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 問題 7問あります!

余裕のあるかたおねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1. Diana is () runner in her class, but her brother runs much faster. (1)faster (2)fastest (3)the fastest (4)the most fast 2. Last year's extraordinarily hot summer was () in twenty years. (1)by far the worst (2)no less than worse (3)worse than (4)the most worst 3.She is the most attractive woman I () met. (1)have had (2)never have (3)have never (4)have ever 4.Arizona has () Native American population in the United States. (1)third largest(2)the third largest (3)a third of largest (4)the largest third 誤った箇所を指摘し、正しい形に直してください。 5.This (1)(has to be) the (2)(most worst) typhoon I have (3)(have ever) experiened (4)(in) this country. 6.Helen keller, (1)(the) famous blind and deaf American author and educator, (2)(is regarded) (3)(by many) as one of the most remarkable (4)(woman) in history. 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 7.私はプールで泳ぐよりも自宅で運動するほうが好きです。 I (at/ exercising/ home/ in/ pool/ prefer/ swimming/ the/ to) 以上です! おねがいします!

• 間違いを教えてください

( )の語が間違っているんです、何がはいりますか? 1 Because Tom thought that she was sleeping , he didn't phone her.   → Thinking that she was sleeping , (he) didn't phone her. 2 As I had never seen such a good movie , I was much moved. → (Having never ) seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 3 Getting out of office , not a man was to be seen on the street.  どこかが間違っています 4 (    ),we started to discuss the detail of the plan. (This agreed , Being agreed with this , This was agrreed)のどれですか? 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします