間違いを教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thinking that she was sleeping, he didn't phone her. 因為湯姆認為她在睡覺,所以沒有打電話給她。
  • Having never seen such a good movie, I was much moved. 從未看過這麼好的電影,我感動極了。
  • Getting out of office, not a man was to be seen on the street. 離開辦公室後,街上一個人也沒有看到。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

間違いを教えてください

( )の語が間違っているんです、何がはいりますか? 1 Because Tom thought that she was sleeping , he didn't phone her.   → Thinking that she was sleeping , (he) didn't phone her. 2 As I had never seen such a good movie , I was much moved. → (Having never ) seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 3 Getting out of office , not a man was to be seen on the street.  どこかが間違っています 4 (    ),we started to discuss the detail of the plan. (This agreed , Being agreed with this , This was agrreed)のどれですか? 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします

• egeeee
  • お礼率96% (155/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 Because Tom thought that she was sleeping , he didn't phone her.  トムは彼女が眠っていると思ったので,電話しなかった」 Tom, he と主語が一致している場合,Tom という主語はとって Thinking ~でいいです。 he は Tom を受けて2回目に使っていますので,最初がなくなった時点で Tom としなければなりません。 → Thinking that she was sleeping , (Tom) didn't phone her. 2 As I had never seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 「私は(その時まで)そんなにいい映画を見たことがなかったので,とても感動した」 → (Having never) seen such a good movie, I was much moved. 分詞構文の否定形は Not ~ing, Never ~ing と前に置きます。 完了形の場合は Never having 過去分詞,Having never 過去分詞 どちらでも正しいです。 "having never""never having" 分詞構文 あたりで検索してみてください。どちらでもいい,という説明がいくつも見つかるはずです。 3 Getting out of office, not a man was to be seen on the street. Getting out of the office, I found not a man was to be seen on the street. 「オフィスから出た時,通りには誰もいないのに気づいた」 I found のような表現がないと不自然です。 office に the がないと,「公職」のような意味になります。 4 (    ), we started to discuss the detail of the plan. 「このことに合意があったので,私たちはその計画の詳細について議論し始めた」 agree with ~で「~と意見が一致する」ですので,being agreed with ~という 受身にはなりません。 This was agreed だと,SV, SV という形で接続詞がなくなるのでよくありません。 (日常的にはこういう英語も用いられます) This agreed は This being agreed の being をとった形で,受身の意味があり, かつ分詞構文として後とつながっています。 ただし,agree this という能動態がもとにあります。 こういう他動詞としての agree は主にイギリス英語で, アメリカではあまり一般的ではありません。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

とっても丁寧に回答してくだだってありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. Thinking that she was sleeping , (Tom) didn't phone her. 前を分詞構文にして主語を省略しているので、上記の様にしないとheが誰なのか分からなくなります。 2. (Never having) seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 分詞構文では、否定のnot, neverは分詞の前に出ます。 3. I (We) getting out of office , not a man was to be seen on the street. オフィスを出たのは、私か私たちなので、後のa manとは異なりますから、形はよくないですが、分詞の意味上の主語IまたはWeは残しておかなくてはいけません。 4. (This agreed),we started to discuss the detail of the plan. Because this was agreed, we started ... →This being agreed, we started ... →This agreed, we started ,,, の様になりました。 <訳> 1.彼女は眠っていると思って、トムは彼女に電話しませんでした。 2.そんな良い映画を見たことがなかったので、私はとても感動しました。 3.私(私たち)がオフィスを出た時、通りには人っ子一人見えませんでした。 4.このことが合意されたので、私たちは、その計画の詳細について話し合い始めました。

関連するQ&A

• I never wasとI was never

I never wasとI was neverの違いを教えてください。 海外のサイトで同様の質問を見つけましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。 I never was a good cook. Possible context: Lisa's mother-in-law has pressured her to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for the extended family. Lisa has reluctantly agreed. She made an honest try but made a key mistake and the turkey was a failure. "Well, you know, I never was a good cook." I was never a good cook. Possible context: Margaret, in her eighties and living in a nursing home, is being interviewed by a gerontology student. She confides to the student, "I was never a good cook."

• 並べ替えです

白ワインと赤ワインとどちらがお好きですか? (my,most,eats,sister,my,in,family) 僕の姉は家族のなかで一番たくさん食べる。 (my,most,eats,sister,my,in,family) 彼女が彼を愛しているのと同じくらい、彼も彼女を愛してた。 (loved,loved,he,her,him,she,as,as,much) これまでこんな美しい光景を見たことがない。 (this,have,I,seen,such,beautiful,a,sight,as,never) よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になります。大学でアカデミックライティングを練習しているものです。下記の英訳の添削と講評をお願いできませんか? 私はこんな場末の汚い墓地に眠っている母を何かいかにも自分の母らしいようになつかしく思いながら、その一方、また、自分のそばに立ってはじめてこれからその母と対面しようとして心もち声も顔もはればれとしているような妻をふいとこんな陰鬱な周囲の光景には少し調和しないように感じ、そしてそれもまたいいと思った。 Cherishing the memory of my mother, who was sleeping in such a dirty grave on the outskirts of the city, I felt heartily this mossy tomb symbolized what she was in her life, and saw my wife beside me, who had never seen my mother, unaware of my feelings with her talking and face bright as always. On the contrary to my retrospect, darkness and dismalness in this graveyard an atmosphere of my wife did not match with, I suddenly noticed. However I also realized; this was not bad too.

• どれだけ彼が興味を持っているか?

「どれだけ彼がこの企画に興味を持っているか分かった」 回答例です。 I found how interested he was in this plan. 私はこう書きました。 1:I found how much interest he had in this plan. 2:I found how much he was intersted in this plan. この英文では伝わりませんか? 何がまずいのかわかりません。 ご指導お願いします。

• 問題

並べ直しの問題をお願いします。 I have never seen ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ this. a / as / beautiful / such / view / mountain

• 高校英語 強調構文

英語の強調構文について分からない問題が2つあります どなたか教えていただけると助かります (1)I didn't realize he was joking until he had gone away.(notを強調) (2)I have never been so shocked before.(neverを強調) よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: I am writing to you because I am so angry. I was unhappy at my job after seven years. The insurance was the only good thing about it. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her. She was always saying how much better her job was. The money was good, and the insurance was the same. So I changed jobs. But, Annie, as soon as I went to work there, Carolyn became someone I didn't know. She is mean, lazy, jealous and never has anything good to say. She spends her workday playing online games, chatting with online friends and taking naps. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her.の訳は何になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語長文です!!

Something happened once when my friend Jack was Living in Minnesota-- something that he didn`t consider any big deal.I called Jack`s house to speak with him, and the phone was answerd by an unfamiliar voice. The radio was playing loudly in the background, and for a moment I thought I might have dialed an incorrect number. The voice on the other end said a few labored words that I could`t understand, and then stopped. The rock music from the radio continued. I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. Three or four minutes passed, and finally I heard another phone being picked up in the house. I heard Jack`s voice say, ‘Hello?‘ I said hello back, and I said I`d thought that a foreigh-born person or a person who was unable to speak clearly had answerd his phone, I asked him if anything troubling was going on. `I`ll tell you in a minute,` he said, and his voice went away and soon enough I could hear it in the room where the other phone was off the hook-- the room from which I was hearing the rock music. I heard Jack say , I`ve got it,honey.` Then.`It`s all right. Thank you for answering.` He hung up that phone,and when I heard him again he could talk without her listening. `She`s such a sweettheart,` he said, and then explained. He had been out of town on business, and when he returned the girl -- the girl who had answerd the phone with such difficulty -- had moved into his house. His wife Janice was working as a schoolteacher, and at the school where she taught there were children who had severe disabilities.This girl was one of those children. She had been born with a serious problem that had affected her both physically and mentally. It was not the kind of illness that surgery or medicine could fix.

• よろしくお願いします

I went to a party that a co-worker was throwing. I got really drunk and made out with her ex (not knowing that he was her ex). Before making out with him, I asked a girlfriend, who was there, if this guy was good people and she said yes. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2144161-p2 good peopleはなぜ複数形で受けているのでしょうか?a good personが自然かと思ったのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• よくわからない問題

例にならってかきかえる問題です。 1 例 I was eating chicken while I was watching TV. →I was eating chicken,watching TV. 1.While he was walking along the street,he thought about his problem. 2.She looks very pretty when she wears that hat. 3.Because she felt tired,she went home early. 2 例 (clear) He didn't agree. →It's clear that he didn't agree. 1.(clear) He didn't do his homework by himself. 2.(a surprise) She didn't talk to you at the party. 3.(possible) I'll be here again next Friday. 3 例 (I thought) The restaurant is near the station. →I thought the restaurant was near the station. 1.(I thought) Ann likes her aunt very much. 2.(Mary believed) Her father will be in London soon. 3.(I learned) The earth goes around the sun. 4.(They thought) We had a lot of things to do. 以上です。 多いですがよろしくお願いします><