英語の比較の問題で困っています。どうすればいいですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 比較の問題で困っている英語学習者へのアドバイスを教えてください。
  • 英語の比較問題の解法と訳を教えてください。
  • 英語の比較問題で使われる表現とその意味を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Solve as many (  ) you can by yourself. (1)as problems (2)of problems (3)problems (4)problems as 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than (  ). (1)actually are (2)are actually (3)are they actually (4)they actually are 3.Lucy is (  ) of the two girls. (1)the young (2)the younger (3)the youngest (4)the most young 4.He is (  ) than stupid. (1)madder (2)more mad (3)more madder (4)much madder 5.This movie is the (  ) of all the movies this season. (1)more impressive (2)impressive (3)most impressive (4)most impressively 6.My cousin is (  ) in managing time. (1)second to none (2)next to nothing (3)before everything (4)first to everyone 7.It is said that he was (  ) great a scientist as ever lived. (1)as (2)far (3)same (4)such 8.His daughter must be (  ) singer in this village. (1)much best (2)the much best (3)by far the best (4)very the best

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

1.Solve as many ((4)problems as) you can by yourself. as .. as one can 出来る限り.. one can は possible でも可能 〔訳〕可能な限り多くの問題を自分自身で解きなさい。 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than ((4)they actually are). objects appear close と they(objects) actually are [close] とを比較 〔訳〕望遠鏡は物を実際よりも近くに見せる。 3.Lucy is ((2)the younger) of the two girls. 2者 (the two girls) の中での比較 〔訳〕ルーシーは二人の少女の内若い方です。 4.He is ((2)more mad) than stupid. stupid というよりも mad というべき ; mad rather that stupid でも OK 〔訳〕彼は愚かというよりも頭がおかしい。 5.This movie is the ((3)most impressive) of all the movies this season. 最上級の基本 〔訳〕この映画はこのシーズンの映画の中で最も印象的である。 6.My cousin is ((1)second to none) in managing time. second to none は熟語、 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/second+to+none 〔訳〕いとこは時間管理では誰にも負けない。 7.It is said that he was ((1)as) great a scientist as ever lived. as .. as ever で最上級的な意味合いになる。 〔訳〕彼は古今、最も偉大な科学者と言われている。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/ever+lived 8.His daughter must be ((3)by far the best) singer in this village. 最上級(the best) をby far で強める。much は比較級を強める。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/by+far 〔訳〕彼女の娘はこの村ではるかに素晴らしい歌手であるに違いない。

toshishi-0302
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 おかげで役に立ちました。 詳しく教えていただいてありがとうございます。 また、お願いしますね(^^♪

関連するQ&A

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っているので、だれか教えてください。お願いします。また、なぜ違うのかも詳しく教えていただいたらうれしいです。 Q次のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選んでください。 1.There were four times many people as we expected at the party. (1)There were  (2)times many  (3)as  (4)at 2.Mr.White is most intelligent than anyone else working in his field. (1)most intelligent  (2)than  (3)anyone  (4)else  (5)working in 3.The warm a place is, generally speaking, the more types of plants and animals it will usually support. (1)warm a place  (2)generally speaking  (3)more types of plants and animals  (4)will usually support 4.Research has shown that cranes in Hokkaido are far numerous than previously estimated. (1)has shown that  (2)in  (3)far numerous  (4)previously

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に合う英語を選ぶ問題です。 Coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks, but what is the best way to enjoy it? If you ask 100 different people, you are likely to (A) 100 different responses. From sweet to bitte, from hot to cold, there are endless combinations and possibilities. Most coffee lovers (B) that if you're going to drink it hot. the best way to prepare it is in a French Press. Unlike drip coffee, a French Press allows the coffee to soak for a period of time, thereby releasing much more of the natural flavor (C) in coffee. By the way, do you know that instant coffee was invented by a Japanese man named Satori Kato? (D) (A) 1.be getting 2.be got 3.get 4.got (B) 1.are convinced 2.are convincing 3.convince 4.will convince (C) 1.find 2.found 3.founded 4.founding (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee. 2.Because Japanese people drink tea everyday. 3.Actually, regular drip coffee is less expensive than instant coffee. 4.That is the reason why French people prefer tea to coffee. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!!

英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!! 次の英文を日本語に訳せ。 (1)Dick does at least three times as much work as you do. (2)He couldn't move any more,for he walked too long. (3)As we went up higher,the air became thinner and thinner. (4)Nothing travels faster than light. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に敵語を入れよ (1)Lake Biwa is the biggest lake in Japan. ( ) ( ) lake in Japan is so big as lake Biwa. (2)The Shinano is longer than any other river in Japan. The Shinano is the longest of ( )( ) rivers in Japan. (3)Mike did his best. Mike did ( ) much ( ) he could. (4)Lucy liked apples better than pears in her childhood. Lucy ( ) apples ( )pears when she was a child. (5)This bridge is ten yards longer than that one. That bridge is ( ) than this one ( )ten yards. (6)This lake is among the most beautiful in the country. This is ( ) of the most beautiful ( ) in the country. 日本文の意味を表す英文になるように〔 〕内の語を並べよ。 (1)最善をつくさないと君たちは試合に勝てないよ。 〔best, do, game, or, the, win, won't, you, your, (,).〕 次の文を英語に訳せ。 (1)テレビゲームを一日二時間以上すべきではない。 (2)先月は普段よりたくさん雪が降った。 この問題です((汗 全部じゃなくても全然良いので 分かる方は教えて下さい!!!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!!

英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!! 次の英文を日本語に訳せ。 (1)Dick does at least three times as much work as you do. (2)He couldn't move any more,for he walked too long. (3)As we went up higher,the air became thinner and thinner. (4)Nothing travels faster than light. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に敵語を入れよ (1)Lake Biwa is the biggest lake in Japan. ( ) ( ) lake in Japan is so big as lake Biwa. (2)The Shinano is longer than any other river in Japan. The Shinano is the longest of ( )( ) rivers in Japan. (3)Mike did his best. Mike did ( ) much ( ) he could. (4)Lucy liked apples better than pears in her childhood. Lucy ( ) apples ( )pears when she was a child. (5)This bridge is ten yards longer than that one. That bridge is ( ) than this one ( )ten yards. (6)This lake is among the most beautiful in the country. This is ( ) of the most beautiful ( ) in the country. 日本文の意味を表す英文になるように〔 〕内の語を並べよ。 (1)最善をつくさないと君たちは試合に勝てないよ。 〔best, do, game, or, the, win, won't, you, your, (,).〕 次の文を英語に訳せ。 (1)テレビゲームを一日二時間以上すべきではない。 (2)先月は普段よりたくさん雪が降った。 この問題です((汗 全部じゃなくても全然良いので 分かる方は教えて下さい!!!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の問題

1:Most classes of this school () of 20boys and 26girls. (1)is consisting (2)consist (3)are consisted (4)consists 2:She expects her friends to () everything she says. (1)agree with (2)cope with (3)do without (4)fail with 3:I ran () Mary at the shopping mall yesterday.(1)of (2)out (3)away (4)across 4:It was nice of Tom to have picked () his friends at the station. (1)down (2)off (3)over (4)up 5:If you are absent too much, it will result () problems at test time. (1)to (2)in (3)on (4)with ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語の質問です!

A bat is not a bird () than a fish is. 1 nothing more 2 no less 3 any more 4 much more Solve as many () you can by yourself. 1 as problems 2 the problems 3 problems 4 problems as 解説もお願いします!!

• 英語 比較

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・彼はその自転車に多くて5万円支払った。 The bike cost him at most \50,000. =The bike cost him ()()()\50,000.→at the most ・スーザンは私より3,000冊多く本を持っている。 Susan (books/has/than/three thousand/more/I/have). →have three thousand books more then I ・There were () two dogs in each cage. 1 any more than 2 the less than 3 no more than 4 less not than→3 ・She speaks English () fluently as any student in her class. 1 more 2 much 3 as 4 so→2 ・He can hardly read English, () write it. 1 much more 2 all the more 3 much less 4 more or less→1 ・Matters will be () difficult if you don't take action. 1 all the more 2 all the most 3 more the all 4 the most all→3 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 There are (were/college/times/than/three/there/students/more)in the 1960s. 2 (are/as/as cheap/not/last/they/vegetables/were)week. ・間違った部分を選んで直す (1 Let us) realize that the world (2 is changing) at (3 a fast rate) than (4 it has) at any time in human history.

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 比較級の問題教えてください

( )にどの単語がはいりますか? 1.A dark suit is (more suitable , preferable ) to a light one for evening wear. 2.The (upper , prior ) classes still send their children to Eton or Harrow. 3.He was (very, the very ) oldest in him family. 4.He worked as hard as (any , no other ) student. 5.It is hard for me to understand her book,much (less , more) her lecture. 6.He is not an artist (any , much ) more than you are a mathematican. 7.A TV screen can hold 200 words ( at most, in the least ). 8.I thought I'd be late but I wasn't ( at last ,after all). 9. When you speak to the class,speak as clearly as you ( ). 和訳も教えてください、お願いします!! ※あと any other と no other がいまいちわかりません。教えてください。