• 締切済み

4択問題です

英語の4択問題です。 括弧に入る答えを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)He has a lot of books, most of ( ) I haven't read yet. 1what 2which 3that 4whom (2)China is a country ( ) I've wanted to visit for a long time. 1which 2where 3in which 4to which (3)You're not an expert at skiing ( )than I am. 1any more 2much more 3no more 4so much (4)He cannot ( ) write his own name. 1more than 2any less than 3so much as 4any more than 僕は(1)2(2)2(3)1(4)4 だと思いましたがどうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

1,which books を指す which です。 which country を指す which any more not A any more than B / no more A than B A でないのは B と同じ so much as even と同じ意味

関連するQ&A

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 大学入試問題です。

I should have known better than to ask George about the Constitution. He was at a loss for an answer. He is ( ). (1)an expert on the subject (2)no more familiar with it than I am (3)less knowledgeable about the subject than anybody else (4)not so much a graduate student in the field as a lawyer 選択肢を一つに絞り込むことができません((2)と(3)で迷います)。明快な根拠を提示できる方いらっしゃいましたら、ご教授ください。お願いいたします。

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題

英語の並び替え問題です 1.Osamu is now able to beat his father,(from,he,him,how,learned,to,whom)play beseball. 2.What(gave,he,the reason,was,which,why)for being so late? 3.There are some problems(have,I,that,to,which,with) deal immediately. 4.I am sorry for (any,caused,have,I,inconvenience,may,you,what). 5.Experience is a school (a man,he has been,learns,where,what a big fool,which). ( )の中を並び替えるんですけど、訳も答えなければいけません・・・。 さっぱりです><; お願いします。

• no more A than B に関してです。

He can no more swim than a hammer can. = He cannot swim any more than a hammer can. 文法書にはいつもお決まりのように上記のような書き換えがでてくるのですが、 Sentences that sparkle cannot sprig from an empty person any more than milk can be poured from an empty bottle. 意味は分かります。 この文章はno more thanで書き換えることはできないと思うのですが、気になります・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• 比較級の問題教えてください

( )にどの単語がはいりますか? 1.A dark suit is (more suitable , preferable ) to a light one for evening wear. 2.The (upper , prior ) classes still send their children to Eton or Harrow. 3.He was (very, the very ) oldest in him family. 4.He worked as hard as (any , no other ) student. 5.It is hard for me to understand her book,much (less , more) her lecture. 6.He is not an artist (any , much ) more than you are a mathematican. 7.A TV screen can hold 200 words ( at most, in the least ). 8.I thought I'd be late but I wasn't ( at last ,after all). 9. When you speak to the class,speak as clearly as you ( ). 和訳も教えてください、お願いします!! ※あと any other と no other がいまいちわかりません。教えてください。

• 並び替えの問題で困っています。

英語の並び替えの問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)その映画は思っていたよりずっと面白かった。 I found the movie ( interesting / much / more / than / I )had expected. (2)彼は以前ほどじょうぶではない。 He ( as / be / he / is / not / so / strong / to / used ). (3)英語を勉強すればするほど、面白いことが分かるでしょう。 The more (  )(  )(  ),(  )(  )(  ) you will find it. 選択肢< English / interesting / more / study / the / you > (4)彼は主人にほめられたので、なおいっそう精を出して働いた。 ( he / his / him / the / master / because / worked / praised / all / harder ).

• no more than の解釈で

ジーニアス4版には、まれとしながら I can sing no more than I can fly. (まるっきり歌えない) という例文があります。この用法はよく理解しているつもりですが、 たとえば I love what he is no more than what he has. という(我流の)例文で 彼の人柄も好きだが、(財産への愛より少しも多くない)やはり財産も(同じだけ)好きだと というふうに読むことはできないでしょうか。最初の例文からすれば「人格も財産も好きではない」となるはずですが、それでは身も蓋もないようで…。 I don't love A any more than B. の形なら、人格も財産も嫌いになるのは分かるのですが。 どうも曖昧な質問ですみあせんが、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします 1Nothing is so essential to self-training as the proper choice of books to read. 2There is nothing so beautiful as the view of a sunrise from the hill. 3When I was a salesman,I sold more papers than anybody else in this district. 4It is far more difficult to make optical glass than any other type of glass.

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior