• 締切済み

英文が合ってるか確かめてください

Sachi can sing the most well in her class. I get up earlier than my father. This is the most famous song in the world.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

well は more/most を使うのでなく、 better/best と不規則変化します。 Sachi can sing the best in the (her でも) class. 副詞の最上級では the はつけなくてもいいですが、 こういうあるグループの中で一番という場合、特にアメリカでは the をつけるのが普通です。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

Sachi can sing the most well in her class. は、 Sachi can sing best in her class. とすべきところでしょうね。 あとの2つは、そのままでいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• こちらの英文についてお伺いします。

・His father was more famous than him(he). ・My brother can swim faster than me(I). ・My brother came home later than I did. ・Does she speak English more fluently than you do? なぜ、後者2つの文には最後にdid/doが付くのでしょうか? 中学英語の復習をしていますが分かりません。 教えて下さい、お願いします。

• not only A but B

のnot onlyの位置についての質問です。 1.. (A) He can not only sing a song well but can write music. (B) He not only can sing a song well but can write music. (A)と(B)ではどちらが正しいのでしょうか。もしくは、違いはありますか。 2. She not only made a mistake but...が文法書に載っているのですが、 She did not only make a mistake but...と言ってもいいのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文

いつもお世話になっています。 英語が苦手で自己最低点を取ってしまいました。 ショックです。(>_<)そこで分からなかったので教えてください。 ( )にしたがって書きかえる。 (1) Nancy plays the piano well.(文末にin her class を加えて最上級の文に) 私はNancy is the playest bast in her class. としてしまい×でした。 どうして、Nancy plays the piano (the) best in her class.になるんでしょうか。 (2) My father died three years ago. (文末にfor three yearsをおいて同じ意味を表す現在完了形の文に) 私はMy father has been dead for three years. の中のbeenを入れなくて×だったんです。 どうしてbeenを入れるんでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• このthanはどうやって訳すのでしょうか?

以下の文で、than 以下がわかりません。このthan はなんですか? また、canの主語はどれになるのでしょうか? Most people today think of chocolate as something sweet to eat or drink than can be easily found in stores around the world. よろしくお願いします。

• 最上級から比較級へ

1.The most interesting woman I’ve met is my teacher. Ans.> My teacher is much interesting than people which I’ve met. 2.My history class is my hardest class. Ans.> My history class is much harder than any other classes. 3.Hiroko Nakamura is the most famous woman pianist in Japan. Ans.> Hiroko Nakamura is the pianist, who is famous than any other woman pianists in Japan. 1~3の最上級の文を比較級にしたのですが、自分の答えで合っているかどうか不安です。チェックして下さい。

• ~, not to mention, ~

Sushi is the most famous, not to mention, the most popular Japanese dish in the world. という文があります。  ~, not to mention O なら,わかるのですが, (1)上のように,コンマ~コンマとなっているのは,なぜですか。 (2)どう訳すのですか? (3)the most famous と the most popular が同格みたいなことが,関係しているのですか。

• 日本文に合うように( )に適語をいれ英文を完成させ

日本文に合うように( )に適語をいれ英文を完成させなさい。(1)おばは、数学や理科だけではなく、英語も一生懸命勉強しました。 ( )a( ),she became one of the most famous scientist in the world. (2)魚の中には生涯を泳いで過ごすものがいます。 My aunt studied English hard ( )well ( ) math and science. (3)それらの魚は止まることなく泳ぎ続けると信じられています。 It is ( ) ( ) those fish keep on swimming without stopping. (4)私たちは雨の中を一日中歩きつづけなくてはなりません。 We have to walk in the rain ( ) day ( ). (5)両親は私がオーストラリアに留学することを許してくれました。 My parents ( ) me ( ) study in Australia. (6)彼女はミュージシャンになる夢に思いをはせました。 She ( ) ( ) to her dream of being a musician.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

以下はある映画の結末についてのネイティヴ?のコメントですが、私の英語力では把握しきれません。分かりやすく訳していただけませんでしょうか。 When Amy dives in to rescue Dan, her real world experience gets mixed up with her memories and phobias about the past, where her Dad drowned and she was unable to pull him out of the water. We see her struggle with Dan, but they are appearing to sink lower and lower into the sea. Amy refuses to let Dan go as she let her father go, so she simply doesn't give up. It's all tied into her deep trauma. She drowns with Dan. Then we see the sailor circling the boat, the baby crying, and no one else in sight. All the adults have died. Then finally, the movie cuts to Amy, who can hear her baby off in the distance. She looks down to the deck, and it is her father that is laying in his front, "rescued" finally once and for all by his daughter. "Rescued" in heaven, that is. Amy has died and wherever or whatever she now is, she's finally reunited with her father and has managed to do what she has spent her entire life wishing she could have done - she has pulled him from the sea. But sadly yes, she's dead. She didn't pull Dan out of the sea, he and she both drowned in the real world. It's supposed to be a sort of spiritual, transcendent ending like Silent Hill or Solaris. I don't know why people don't get this ending. The body is too old to be Dan, with greyish hair and the same marks on his back as Amy's father in the earlier scene where we see him drown.

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文が理解できず、困り果てております。 Emma was happy to entertain their friends, although many of them were closer in age to her father than to her. But on one of these evenings Emma was luckier because one of their neighbours brought a young friend with her. 教えていただきたいのですが、この場合の「with her」のherとは、Emmaを指しているのでしょうか? それとも、「one of their neighbours」を指しているのでしょうか? また、もしEmmaを指していた場合、ニュアンスとしては「彼女に合わせるために連れてきた」となるのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文について質問です

Having sought to give a naturalistic explanation of observable phenomena, rather than appealing to the wills of gods, Thales claimed that god is in all things. According to Aetius, Thales said the mind of the world is god, that god is intermingled in all things, a view that would shortly appear contemporaneously in a number of world religions, most notably Buddhism in India. rather than appealing to the wills of gods, Thales claimed that god is in all things.というのは、どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? 直訳だと、神の意思に訴えるよりも、神はすべての中にいると主張した、ですか?意味がよく掴めません。 Thales said the mind of the world is god, that god is intermingled in all things, a view that would shortly appear contemporaneously in a number of world religions, most notably Buddhism in India. この英文のthat godのthatは、その、という意味ですか?それとも、saidがあってthat以下を述べた、ということですか? また、全体の構造がわからないのですが、(とりわけa view that would shortly ~以下の全体への繋がりについて) a view~と、most notably Buddhismはその前にあるin all things と並列になっているのでしょうか? in a view~ in most notably Buddhism~ 並列だとしてin all things と言ってて、in a view となるのがわかりません。 all viewsにはならないのでしょうか? 意味がよく取れてないのでわからないなですが。 よろしくお願い致します。