• 締切済み

ALTの先生への歓迎の言葉の英文のチェック願います

まず最初に日本文です。 こんにちは、(ALT)先生。 私達の学校へようこそいらっしゃいました。 私達は(ALT)先生のようなとてもかっこいい先生を迎えることができ、とてもうれしいです。 この学校のいいところのひとつは、伝統としてあいさつが活発にされているところです。 この学校には、他にもたくさんいいところがあります。 それを、これからの学校生活を通して(ALT)先生に知っていただけるように私達は努力したいです。 私達3学年の英語を担当してくださっている先生は、(日本人)先生といいます。実は(日本人)先生は、はじめは英語の教師ではなく音楽の教師になりたかったらしいのですが、今は私達に親切に英語を教えてくださっています。 また、私達は(日本人)先生の授業を受けることもとても楽しみにしています。そして授業以外にも休み時間や放課後にも先生と交流を深められればいいなと思っています。 ぜひ、この学校での生活を楽しんでください。 そしてがむしゃらに訳した英文です。 Hello, Mr.(ALT). Welcome to our school. We are very happy to welcome a so cool teacher like you. One of nice things in our school is that there are many lively greetings here as our school tradition. Not only that, this school has a lot of other nice things. We'll try to you get to know it through your school life from now. Third-year student's English is taken charge by Ms.(日本人). Although she actually wanted to be a music teacher, she is anymore teaching us English very kindly. Also, we are looking forward that we can take your lessons. And we would like to deepen exchanges with you, not only in class but also in an intermission and after school. Please enjoy your school life in this school by all means. 文法的におかしいところや、もっと適切な表現などがあったらぜひご指摘願います!!!! 本当によろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

素晴らしい英文です! 若さがある。溌剌さがある。希望がある。勇気と信念がある。 規則正しい生活から滲み出る健全さがある。 そして何より思いやりに溢れた慈愛と賢さがあります。 こんな歓迎をされる先生の何と幸せなことでしょう。 今日オーストラリアからいらっしゃるお客様に、是非ともこの挨拶文を見せ付けて差し上げようと思います。 日本にもこんな素晴らしい優秀な学生がいるんだよと。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

前の質問に回答しようとしたら、締め切られていました。3年生担当の英語の先生は女性と考えて訳してあります。適当に代名詞などを変更して下さい。すでにご自身で作られたようですので参考になればと思います。少し質問者さんのプロフィールを拝見したのですが、このごろ正規の先生方が、仕事を学校外の業者や立場の弱い人に丸投げするようですね。以前に和訳をした質問者の方でそうした人がいたのを思い出しました。 Hello, ○○. Welcome to ○○○ Junior High School. We are all glad to be able to welcome a stylish teacher like you. One of the good things about this school is that it has traditionally placed great value on the habit of greeting. There are a lot of good points about this school. We would like you to know those good points through your experience at this school. The teacher who is in charge of English for 9th graders is ○○. I hear that she originally wanted to be a music teacher, but now she is kindly teaching us English. We are looking forward to your lessons, too. We hope that we will be able to promote our mutual understanding and friendship not only in classes but also after school. Be sure to enjoy your life in ○○○ Junior High School.

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

それでいいですよ。見込まれただけありますね。努力のあとがにじみ出ていて、心がこもっていると思います。部外者が余計な修正をしないほうがいいでしょう。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6962943.html

関連するQ&A

• 英文のチェックおねがいします

ある本の感想文ということで書いているのですが、 意味が取れないところ、文法的におかしいところがあったら指摘していただけたら幸いです。 文章の大体の内容は、大人になるために学校に行くのに、学校に行く期間が長くなっている今は昔より大人になれない人が増えている矛盾が生じているということについて話されていて、そのことについての感想(考察)ですのでお願いします。 In this article, it is said that paradoxical phenomenon is happening that the longer time you go to school, the more difficult to be an adult. But I think that school only help us to be an adult even if we go to school for a long time. Going to school is not directory related to be an adult. However, the society today is richer than before. It is certain to approach your ideal more easily. Why is it happening that there are many people who can't become an adult. We might not be able to grow up because we satisfy with our present situation. Actually, the people in the developing country are more ardent to study than those in the developed country such as Japan. "Strong feeling" that they want to change their current situation might make them do so. The "strong feeling" drives them to feel "I want to do". And then, to try to approach their ideal makes them to be an adult further more. We can put off growing up to be an adult in our society. You use this chance or kill it depend on you.(←このチャンスを生かすか殺すかはあなた次第) If you can keep a feeling to get better yourself without contenting your present situation, you will really grow up to be an adult.

• ALT

I understood. You are a temporary teacher. Will many foreigners come to your school? I think you and I can have beautiful children. (closed eyes smile) It will certainly be great. I want to see you so much. I think and hope to see you soon. I want it. I know that we will succeed. Do you want to see me? 話をして居たのですが、 なぜか私が期間契約先生になっています。 ALTとは、各公立の小中学校に来る外国人講師(期間契約)が私と思ってます。違う!!!!NOですと言ったのですが、うまく伝わりません。ALT自体を知らないと思います。どう説明したら理解できるでしょうか。

• ALTの先生へのお礼の手紙

中3です。 ALTの先生にお礼の手紙を書いています。 内容は (1)いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. (2)毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。 We were looking forward to taking classes with you all the time. (3)先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。 Thanks to your classes, we were more interested in English and our English skills were up. (4)4月から私たちは高校生になりますので、先生の楽しい授業がうけられなくなり、とても悲しいです。 We willl enter a high school this April, so we are sad because we won't be able to have your classes. (5)でも私たちは先生との楽しかった時間を決して忘れません。 But we never forget great time with you. (6)私は将来英語をつかった仕事に就きたいと思っています。 I want to work with English in the futute. (7)いつかさらに成長した姿を先生に見せられるよう頑張ります。 I'll do my best to show you my growing someday. (8)今までありがとうございました。 Thank you very much for everything. まちがっているところはありませんか。 中3でもわかるアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• weの質問にはyouで答えるって本当?

今ではそんな問題・解答はないかもしれませんが, 中学生から(40年以上)疑問に思っていました。 問題集などに Is he our teacher? に Yes, he is your teacher. とourがyourに置き換わっていますが,でourだと×。 でもこれはourでも正解でしょう? たとえば 「あの人,俺達の先生だよね?」 「うん,俺達の先生だ。」 もありでしょう? 10年以上前,塾の先生をしていたときも?と思ったのですが, これは質問相手がyou(仲間以外)かwe(仲間)で答え方が異なりますよね。 相手がyouのときはyouで答える。    we のときはwe で答える。 ということで正しいですか。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 新しくきたALTの先生に質問しなくてはいけない

新しくきた英語の先生に学校で質問をしないといけないんですが英語が苦手で分かりません。 教えてください。 質問内容は↓ 部活は何をやっていましたか? what did the club activities do? 身長は何センチ? How tall are you? どうして英語の先生になろうと思ったのですか? why did you in tend to become an English teacher? 上の内容はラインの英語翻訳のやつでやりました。 自力で考えたのですがわかりませでした。 上の内容であってますか?よかったら間違ってる部分を直して教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。