• ベストアンサー

日本語訳にできる方お願いします>_<

何語か分かりません。英語っぽいんですが、ところどころ単語が出てこなかったりします。 ちなみに、このメッセージの相手はトルコ人です。 誰か訳せる方、宜しくお願いします。 if you come as my guest who is okay, but if you will remain I <<<this is succession from the computer phrases I ceviriyom <<<and to know you to be close to the ıstıyom.. 何といってるのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

たぶん翻訳ソフトを使っているのでしょう。 下の2つのトルコ語動詞が、方言かネット用語かつづりミスで、 標準トルコ語でないため、英訳されずに残ったもの。 (トルコ語を似たつづりの英語と読むとデタラメですよ。) ceviriyom → çeviriyorum 回す、戻す ıstıyom  → istiyorum  ほしい おそらく元のトルコ語の表現もスラング的なもので、 的確に英語訳しにくいものでしょう。 相手のトルコ人は、顔見知りですか。 何のジャンルで何を見て何に対して書いてきたのか。 特に ceviriyom の方が前後の英語とうまくつながらない。 トルコ語の元の文でもあればいいのだが。 お客さんとしてちょっとくる分にはいいよ。 長くとどまるなら、もっと仲良くなりたいね。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

これは全くの推測ですのであまり当てにしないでください。 おそらく文字化けしている箇所を以下のように補正してみました。 if you come as my guest who is okay, but if you will remain I <<<this is succession from the computer phrases I symptom <<<and to know you to be close to the I system. ゲストとしていらっしゃるのは大変結構なんだけれども、Iを残していって欲しいんだ。これはI-シンプトン(兆候)というコンピュータフレーズからの続きで、こうすればI-システムからログオフしたことになるんだよ。

zakizakir
質問者

お礼

「I」を残していってほしいんだって何なんですかね(笑 ありがとうございます。参考にさせてもらいます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

友達から送られてきたメールなんですが、分からないので訳して下さい。お願いします。 Hey hope all is will just wanted to let you know I'm moving around where your brother lives so if you do ever come back you have a friend near by :) to hang out with

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 日本語訳お願いします!

YouTubeで英語でメールが来たのですが、英語の日本語訳をして頂きたいです! I don't know if you understand romaji or not, but I need some help as I am still trying to translate this, can you look it over and let me know what I did wrong?

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• いただいた手紙の日本語訳をお願いします

ある本の著者(ニューヨーク在住)に、本の感想を英文で書いて送ったところ、思いがけず、返事をいただきました。 とても嬉しいのですが、意味がわからない部分があり、日本語訳を教えていただけたら、有難いです。 I do believe you truly liked comming to N.Y. And I know you will come back again! 私が以前N.Y.に旅行で行ったことがあり、また訪ねたいと手紙に書きました。そのことに関連してるのだと思うのですが…。 よろしくお願いいたします。