英文メールの訳を教えてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語メールの訳を教えてください!
  • 英語メールの翻訳をお願いします!
  • 英文メールを日本語に翻訳してください!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.2

(相手が男性として書きます) 君、僕のことわかっているよね?僕の生活のこと。僕が気にしているのは、自分の注意を全部君に向けることができないってことなんだ。 ただ君にして欲しかったんだけど、仕事、両親、僕が1人でいる時間の一部を君のために使わなくてはいけないんだ。 それでもよかったら、つまり、君は一人で過ごさなくちゃいけない時もあるんだけど、来て下さい! I am concerned ifは、言わなくて、concerned thatで「。。。を気にかけている」 Justwanted .....の文章の、shared with youがよくわからなったです。直訳すると、「仕事、両親、僕が1人でいる時間を君と共有しなくてはいけない。」ですが、最後の文章を読むと、上に書いたようなことを言いたいのかな、と思います。

goaway_001
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧に分りやすく回答をして頂き、ありがとうございます。 ちゃんとした意味が知りたかったので、スッキリとしました。 本当に助かりました!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

エキサイトで機械翻訳したら下記のようになりました。 (これじゃ意味不明ですよね・・・機械翻訳はまだ実用になりませんね) 他にもいろいろと翻訳サイトが有るので試してみてください。もっと良い翻訳サイトが見つかるかもしれませんよ。 あなたは私を知っています。 私の人生。 私のすべての留意を差し上げることができるというわけではないなら、私は関係があります。 ただ、仕事、両親と私の「自分」時間があなたと共有されるのを知って欲しかったです。 それ(ただ、あなたがいくらかの時間を自分に持つことを意味する)で間違いないなら、来てください!

goaway_001
質問者

お礼

確かに、機械翻訳がもっと実用的になってくれるといいですよね。。。 時間を割いて翻訳して頂き、そして質問に回答してくださって、ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

なんだか意味が分からないような気がして自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。相手も英語ネイティブではないのでできるだけシンプルに書きたいです。 内容は私は向こうが気づいていたのに、返信しなかった。と思っていたが そもそもメールを見ていなかったから返信できなかったのか?という確認です。 I might have misunderstood. when you get new message,how to know that? you check it yourself or your mobile tells you with sound or something? i thought you saw my messages but you didnt reply.because in Japan, usually our mobile tells us. Didnt you see my messages? if so i have to say sorry....

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• ノーダウトのit's my lifeという曲のついてなのですがなんとなく訳せますが意味がよくわかりません

Funny how I find myself in love with you If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose One half won't do I've asked myself How much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends Funny how I blind myself I never knew if I was sometimes played upon Afraid to lose I'd tell myself what good you do Convince myself It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends I've asked myself how much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget Caught in the crowd It never ends これが歌詞ですが、何が言いたいのかよくわかりません。詳しい人いましたら的確に訳して解説してください

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 訳してください。女性からのメールです。出合い系

Thanks for getting back in touch with me...i would really like to know you.. but first i want to be sure if you're not one of those unserious men i have met so far on the website that only want sex......first i would like to know what you're looking for on the site with your experience... I'm personally looking for someone to share a chemistry filled with a long term relationship...so you can see how it's hard to find a man that will fit in my criteria...... Moreover,i have been hurt in my past relationship and to be very honest with you that my next choice of man have to be very stringent in my selection as i do not want to get heart broken again... i'll wait for your reply before i introduce myself to you... i have attach a photo so you can know who you're talking to.. where exactly do you live? cheers

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 訳をお願い致します

my good Lord,how are you?Very well,thankyou.I have more letters from you. I've wanted to return them to you for a long time. Please take them. I never sent you any letters. My Lord,you know very well that they're yours.Please take them.Are you an honest woman?I don't understand. An honest woman must forget that she's pretty.prettiness can make an honest woman bad, but honesty cannot make a pretty woman good.In the past,I found that hard to believe. Now I know that it's true.I was in love with you. I believed you.

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead