• ベストアンサー

訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

後半の文章の区切り方が分かりませんが、多分こんな感じでは無いでしょうか。 「来週から休みになるので、そちらに行っても良いか知りたいです。 もし、私と会える時間があるなら、行きたいと思います。大阪に住む友達もいますが。 大阪にいますよね。MSNでチャットでもしましょう。」 逢えるかどうか気に掛けてくれていますし、不機嫌では無いと思いますよ。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

こんにちは。「I see you are there.」というのは、多分、質問者さんがメールをお使いのプロバイダーにログインしているのを彼の方で知ることができて、ではチャットで会えるかどうか相談しようと言ってきた可能性があります。

回答No.1

ざっと目を通した感じちょっと英語がおかしいように感じます。 でも憶測を混ぜて訳すと「来週から休みに入るので、そちらへ行っても良いかを知りたいです。もしあなたが時間があるのであれば行きたいと思っています。あと大阪に住んでいる友達がいます。」この後はよくわからないのですが、多分msn(メッセンジャー?)にサインインしてくださいって事だと思います。チャットができるように。あまり自信がないのですが、こんな感じだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

友達から送られてきたメールなんですが、分からないので訳して下さい。お願いします。 Hey hope all is will just wanted to let you know I'm moving around where your brother lives so if you do ever come back you have a friend near by :) to hang out with

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

訳と解説をお願いします。 "Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic." "Oh, who's picnic?" "My mother is going to let me have one." "I hope that she will let me come." "I may ask anyone I want. I want you and all my friends to come." She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Others in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。 以前に質問して、回答をもらったのですが、英文で単語が抜けていたので、また、質問させてもらいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳なのですが、

メルともからの文なのですが、東京と新潟の距離をきかれているのと、近々中国へいくということはわかりますがそれ以外どのような感じでいっているのかがわかりません。そしてこの人は中国からもどってくるのが9月の7日だからかえってきたら会える?ときいてるんですよね? 自分なりにやりましたが完璧にわかりません。訳とアドバイスどうか宜しくお願いします。 How far is Tokyo from Nigata? I know you are thinking that I must be crazy to ask you to come up there. I don't want you to come all up here; I was just wondering how far is it! I should be back on the 7rd of September. Question, when I get back, I suppose to leave again pretty soon to go to China. I was wondering do you want to meet before I go to China, or do you want to meet me when I come back? I do have a lot more questions to ask, but I can only ask them if you will only reply to my email

• 簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• ALT

I understood. You are a temporary teacher. Will many foreigners come to your school? I think you and I can have beautiful children. (closed eyes smile) It will certainly be great. I want to see you so much. I think and hope to see you soon. I want it. I know that we will succeed. Do you want to see me? 話をして居たのですが、 なぜか私が期間契約先生になっています。 ALTとは、各公立の小中学校に来る外国人講師(期間契約)が私と思ってます。違う!!!!NOですと言ったのですが、うまく伝わりません。ALT自体を知らないと思います。どう説明したら理解できるでしょうか。

• どの英語の方がいいか教えて下さいm(__)m

色々話をしていて.... 相手)I'm happy too:) You can come visit me anytime:p 私)Yippee! Thank you* When I have a chance to go to America, I will go to see you. And you can also come to my place whenever you like. 最後に相手から 相手)Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.と来ていて, 面接などで色々忙しく返事ができていなくて、 やっと今返せる時間があるので返事を返したいのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ アメリカは大好きだけど、まだ一回も行ったことがないから 私も行ってみたいです* というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 って言いたいんですけど、 どちらの英語の方が上の文章に近いですか? (1)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love USA very much, but I have never been there. So I want to go there. Rather I want to live there someday:) lol (2)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love the United States but I've never been there. I'd like to visit there some day. Well, I rather want to live there:) lol あと、 Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.に、 (1)~(2)のような返事はおかしいでしょうか?

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。