メールの質問に関する疑問と回答 - 関係ない猫の日記

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私のメールの修正に対して、積極的に受け取ってくれることに感謝しています。ただし、「don't might」ではなく「don't mind」です。
  • 「that is what counts」の意味がわかりません。
  • 私のメッセージの修正にはあまり時間がかかっていないので、大きな負担ではありません。この方は私のメールに対して負担になっていないと言っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

mailでわからない所があったので教えて下さい!

1)Don't worry, I don't might correcting your emails. I'm glad you can take my corrections in a positive manner. 私のWritingを毎回親切に直して下さる方に、負担になってなければ良いんですが、みたいに言ったところ、このように言われたのですが、dont mightではなくdont mindですよね?ゞ 2文目の訳は、積極的な姿勢で直したものを受け取る事が出来ている?となんだかよく訳せません(>_<) 2)In reality, your messages are very readable and in the end, that is what counts. 最後のthat is what countsがわかりません。 3)Actually, it doesn't take me too long to correct your messages so don't be concerned that it is a huge burden. it doesn't take me too longは、意訳ですが、そんな長く拘束?されないみたいな感じでしょうか?(・_・;) この後の文には、だいたいヒマな時にやってるから、not a botherとも書いてあったので、総合的にこの方は、負担になってないから大丈夫ですよとおっしゃって下さっているんですよね?(>_<) すみません、教えて下さいm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

>dont mightではなくdont mindですよね?ゞ そうですね。 >2文目の訳は、積極的な姿勢で直したものを受け取る事が出来ている?となんだかよく訳せません(>_<) その解釈です。つまり、「間違いを指摘されてもめげずに、ポジティブにそれを受け入れている」、ということです。 >最後のthat is what countsがわかりません。 「(実際にはあなたのメールはわかり易い)肝心なのはそこなんだ」 >it doesn't take me too longは、意訳ですが、そんな長く拘束?されないみたいな感じでしょうか?(・_・;) 「(実際、あなたのメッセージを添削するのに)それほど時間はかからないよ...」 >総合的にこの方は、負担になってないから大丈夫ですよとおっしゃって下さっているんですよね? まったく持ってそのとおりです。お気になさることはありませんよ。 ではでは。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!大変助かりましたm(__)m また、負担になってないって事がわかったので安心出来ました:) 本当にありがとうございましたっ

関連するQ&A

• 否定文の強調構文

否定文を強調構文で書く場合について質問させてください。 It's not your title that counts.(重要なのは、肩書きではない。) という文がありますが、これを通常の否定文にすると・・・ Your title doesn't count. となると思います。 しかし、この文を強調構文にすると It is your title doesn't that count.になりませんか? 文法的な説明をお願いいたします。

• 文章解釈 

添付ファイル文章に関する質問です。 "Show me that the good life doesn't consist in its length, but in its use, and that it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little." 1. in its useは「人生の使い方」と解釈して合っているでしょうか? 2. Show me that (the good life doesn't consist in its length, but in its use,) it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little. 「長い人生を生きてきた人がほとんど生きてないことが可能である、いや、あまりにもありふれすぎたことであることを示しなさい。」 it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little の解釈がわからないです。 live too little というのはどういう文法になっていて意味はどのように取ればいいのか分からないです。 little は副詞として予想しているのですが、自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳を見てほしいです。

(1)もしいつも全速力で疾走したら、競争に勝てないばかりか、長く持ちこたえてゴールに到達することさえない。 If you always run with all your might, you don't only(それかevenで悩んでます) arrive at goal in long your laughter but also you don't win in the race. (2)のんびり構えて、たまには道草を食いながら、あせらずに仕事に取り組んだほうがよいのではないだろうか。 Take it easy, sometimes loitering about on the way, I think that you had better be in no hurry with do your work. be in no hurry with do your work という英文が、この並び方でいいのか悩んでいます。 おねがいします。

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• loaded

I feel like meeting them for the first time at my wedding might be inappropriate, but I don't want them to feel left out. What is your take on this? -- Do I or Don't I Dear Do or Don't: I agree that meeting your bio-parent in person for the first time at your own wedding is loaded, https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2029319?fs ここでのloadedはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 強調構文の中の…

It is what might come next that we fear ― what might happen , not what is happening now . についてです。この文章にカッコをつけて、 It is what might come next that we fear (― what might happen ), not what is happening now . このカッコの部分がなければ、 It is what might come next that we fear , not what is happening now . となり、 「私たちが恐れるのは今起きていることでなくて、次に起きるかもしれないことです」となりますか? すると、このカッコの部分はどのような位置づけになるのですか? 文法的な役割、また文章自体を直訳するとどう考えられるでしょうか。 この部分が理解しやすいように教えて下さい。

• 次の英文を文法的に教えてください。

カマキリの飼育方法を調べるのに英語のサイトを読んでいました。 英語の勉強だけでなくカマキリの飼育のためにも、ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。 Don't give the mantis live food that is bigger than it or your mantis might be the one that gets eaten. 文意はわかります。 「カマキリに、カマキリよりも大きな生きたエサを与えないで。 さもないと、カマキリは食べられる。」 or …「さもないと」の意味でよいですか? そうであれば、your mantis might be the one とはなんでしょうか? the one that gets eaten…カマキリが食べられるという意味なのでしょうが、 そうであれば、might beの主語は何になるのでしょう? 倒置でmight be the one that gets eaten.なのでしょうか? そうれあれば、Don't give the mantis live food that is bigger than it or your mantis で区切られるのでしょうか?

• 英文意訳をおねがいします・・・急いでいます!

A problem? Well, no, as long as people understand this. Use these shortcuts whenever you like, as long as you’re aware of the fact that you’re making a demand on the reader. When sending an e-mail to your boss though, you probably want to avoid writing “UR2CUTE2BTRU.” Technology presents some other language problems as well ――――― especially to the old-timers among us ―――― when it comes to etiquette. For example, in a chat room, THIS IS YELLING. So, next time you press the caps lock button on the keyboard, just stop and think how the reader of your message might feel about being yelled at. Also, you might want to take note that sentences without any punctuation such as, “I saw your mail yesterday it was good but I disagreed with some of it I checked the site it wasn’t there,” might not be too well-received by the reader. In other words, just because punctuation sometimes seems nonexistent on the Internet doesn’t mean that it’s out-of-date and you should never use it.

• 和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

• 文法構造を教えてください

The problem is that I don't know what steps to take to customize the software. 特にthat what の役割などを詳しく教えてもらいたいです。宜しくおねがいします。