和訳の問題とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 専門家のほとんどが同意しないものの、和訳の問題を解決する方法を考える社会は止まることはありません。
  • 和訳の問題についての議論は続いています。専門家の意見は一致しておらず、解決策も見つかっていません。
  • 和訳の問題に対して専門家の意見は分かれていますが、それにも関わらず社会は真実を見極める方法を模索し続けています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳の問題

Most experts agree that the answer is no ― but hasn't stopped society from devising ways to sort out the liars from honest people 主節の動詞はagreeで、「ほとんどの専門家がthat以下であることに同意する。」 そして節の中を見ると、「その答えは違う(No)」とあります。 ここまではいいのですが、 ―(ダッシュ)からよくわからなくなってしまいました。 また、butが何と何を繋いでいるのか。 後ろがhasn't stopped~と、動詞なのでagreeかisだとおもうのですが・・

• r0b1
  • お礼率71% (125/174)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

その答えは「NO」であるーしかし、その答えが、社会が、うそつきを正直な人々から選別する方法を考案するのを妨げなかったことは、大部分の専門家が認めています。 hasn't stopped ... の主語は、the answer だと思います。

r0b1
質問者

お礼

返事が遅れました。 どうもありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 文法用語(動詞)

I believe that he is honest. という文があるとします。この動詞、believe と is は文法用語でなんといいますか? 動詞と述語動詞はどう違いますか? それから、主節の動詞を見分けるにはどのようにすればいいのでしょうか?

• 有名な東大英語の和訳問題でso~thatについて

so that 構文について質問させていただきます。 普通 I was so tired that I could not do that. というように使うかと思います。 しかし次の東大の問題の文章中のbut以下を見ていただけますか。 In the example I am thinking of the person who continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remort from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely. ここで私が引っ掛かるのは、but one so remort・・・ ではなくbut one is so remort・・・とすべきなのではということなのです。なぜbe動詞が不要なのでしょうか。 簡単にヒントでもかまいませんので教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 和訳問題

For others it is the anxiety or the threat of being found out that creates a keen desire to be honest in order to escape the consequences. 「他社にとって、その成り行きから逃れるための熱心な熱望に気づかれるので、それは不安や脅威なのである。」 と訳してみたのですが、 ひょっとしてこの訳では点数もらえない訳になってしまってるんでしょうか・・。そんな気がしてならないのですが (for othersが何かの動詞の意味上の主語、だとか)

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• 和訳問題

Poor indeed is the person who cannnot look toward the future with the hope that he will become the person he would like to be. という文章があって、 Poor indeed is the person who cannnot look toward the future with the hope that he will become the person he would like to be. 動詞はis,cannnot,will,would~ 関係詞、接続詞はwho,that,あと1つはthe person と heの間にあり、 主節はpoor~the personまで というのは分かるのですが、 上手く日本語にできません。 最後のheは、あなたと訳して問題ないのでしょうか? (この前の文を見る限りでは良さそうなのですが。)

• 和訳お願いします

That’s it, basically, for two and a half hours, though there is a brief reprieve when you get to see Leonardo DiCaprio being mauled by a grizzly bear. Early reports suggested that he was raped. But no, that’s a fate reserved for one of the two women who appear fleetingly on screen. (The other one is slaughtered. But don’t worry, you have no idea who she is so you won’t actually care.)

• 英語

I think the one who hasn't weak is a hero but if you dependable from the other person. この文章あっていますか?

• 和訳お願いします。技術系の英文になります。

About the "fail mode". Currently some discussions about this mode are in progress and especially because " Fail mode" is not adapted. They agree with this decision." Fail" come from failure, and in case of "maintaining mode" the function is ensured, no failure. A standard appellation is preferable. But we see, on each facility that this "maintaining mode is not standard. On our facility unit 105: 1: No air intake at the bottom of the column. Control by room air intake. 2:Water flow rate spray is normal. 3:Recirculation is on. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 In the examples I am talking of the person continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remote from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely. 「高齢になったときに思うように体が動かないといった経験をすることで変わる人もいる。 我々の多くは、我々が彼らに期待したようには動けない高齢者を知っている。 ここで私は老齢の痴呆について話しているのではない。」 という内容に続く文です。 最初のコンマまでの構造がよく分からないので、 解説をお願いしたいです。 but以下は so~that...で「...なほど~」という構造だと思うのですが、 his old self はどう訳すのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳がどうしてもわかりません

英文の和訳お願いします The term "popular culture"describes a culture condition that could not have appeared in Western civilization before the late eighteen century. People had always found pleasant ways of diversion,of course,but not until the appearance of mass society in the eighteenth century could popular culture,as one now uses the term,be said to exist. Though no one differentiated between folk and popular culture for another century,it was understood that both were distinct from elite,upper class culture. No one cared,however,about clearly distinguishing among them,for they all had much the same purpose so far as the popular audience was concerned. よろしくお願いします。