Fail Modeについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Fail Mode(故障モード)についての議論が進行中です。
  • 現在のところ、「Fail Mode」は適応されていません。
  • Failとは「失敗」を意味し、「維持モード」の場合は、機能が確保されており、失敗していません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。技術系の英文になります。

About the "fail mode". Currently some discussions about this mode are in progress and especially because " Fail mode" is not adapted. They agree with this decision." Fail" come from failure, and in case of "maintaining mode" the function is ensured, no failure. A standard appellation is preferable. But we see, on each facility that this "maintaining mode is not standard. On our facility unit 105: 1: No air intake at the bottom of the column. Control by room air intake. 2:Water flow rate spray is normal. 3:Recirculation is on. 宜しくお願いします。

• mal77
  • お礼率84% (16/19)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

フェイル・モードについて。 現在このモードについて論議されているところですが、それはフェイル・モードが適用されていないからです。 この点については同意を見ています。すなわち、フェイルは失敗に伴うものであり、メインテイニング・モード(維持モード)の状態では機能が継続している。 もっと適当な呼び名があればいいのだが。 しかし、どの施設でも、このメインテイニング・モードというのはスタンダードな呼び名ではない。 ユニット105では、 1. 柱の底辺部では空気が取り込まれない。室内の空気を吸引させてコントロールしている。 2. 水流の飛沫の割合は正常。 3. 再循環はオンになっている。

mal77
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 また機会がありましたら是非宜しくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

「停止モード」について 現在のところ、このモードについて、いくつか議論が進められている。 なぜなら、特に、「停止モード」が適合化されてないからである。 「停止」は故障が原因であり、「整備モード」の場合は、機能が間違いなく正常だと表示される。 と、ここまでは結論に達している。 標準的な名称が好まれる。 しかし、各設備では、この「整備モード」が標準的ではなく、 我々の施設ではユニット番号は105である、と確認している。 1. 柱の底部にある空気の取り入れ口をなくす。室内で空気取り入れを調整する。 2. 水流と噴霧の割合は正常である。  ・・・(意味が特に分かりにくいです。) 3. 巡回は継続している。

mal77
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 変な英文でも、ご協力いただけたこと感謝しています。 また機会がありましたら宜しくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 技術系の英文和訳です。

和訳できなくて困っています。 We explain the new system which is currently under installation. It is a mobile compressor moved by a diesel motor and its function is to ensure a stand-by in case of total loss of safety compress air, even by safety compressors of our facility. The safety function scavenging air could be ensured by this equipment. 少し手間取ってます。 おそらく、文法的に怪しいところもあるかと思いますが、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と選択をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Air does not seem to have any weight because people can't feel it on their hands and heads. It isn't very heavy, but there is so much of it above the earth that it does weigh a great deal. Some people who have studied the air say that it goes 200 miles above the earth. The air does weigh about 15 pounds on every square inch of house and of every person's body. It( 1 ) many tons on even a small house. The reason this great weight doesn't crush a house is that there is air inside the house. The air inside pushes out with just the same force that the air outside pushes down. There is a weight of 150 pounds under it ( 2 ) , so that the person does not feel any weight at all. It is this great weight of the air up above( 3 ) makes the air on the earth move about in winds. Land gets cold and hot so easily that the winds on land change often. The mountains and rivers and lakes on the land change the direction of the winds. On the ocean the wind does not get hot or cold very fast. Water in great bodies like the ocean does not get warm very quickly in the summer, and there are no mountains in the ocean to turn the winds aside. The winds on the ocean blow steadily from ( 4 ) direction for a long time. (1)1 .amounts to 2.adds to 3.fails to 4. brings to (2)1.pushing open 2.pressing up 3.hanging over 4.pulling down (3)1. this 2.that 3. lest 4.it (4)1.another 2.other 3.one 4. many

• 英文の和訳と英文解釈をお願いします。

This operation requires the special device. Considering that in such situation of crisis the availability of this device, is not sure as for example because of absence of the electric power supply line, it could be interesting to keep a manual handling device available, stored in the facility and mentioned in the procedures. 和訳と、文法解説をお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

Google+ 内でこのようなメッセージが表示されました。 完全に把握したいので説明していただけませんか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 「As much as I hate to infringe on this valuable screen estate, I feel a need to bring attention to what I consider an important issue. My Google+ account, along with the accounts of many others, has been suspended on the grounds of merely using a pseudonym. If you can do anything about this, not only to rectify this one profile but to correct this ludicrous policy, I urge you to do so. Until then, I can no longer support the Surplus extension.」

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

オバマ大統領の宇宙計画に関するスピーチ(2010年)の一文です。 But while the measure of our achievements has changed a great deal over the past 50 years, what we do -- or fail to do -- in seeking new frontiers is no less consequential for our future in space and here on Earth. それでも、功績を測る基準は過去50年の間に大きく変わってきたとはいえ、 新境地を求めるためにすること、あるいはしないことは、我々の宇宙とここ地球上の未来のために同様に必要なのである。 ・主語、「--」の考え方について in seeking new frontiers は、what we do、or fail to doにかかっているのでしょうか? → 新境地を求めるにあたり我々がすること、あるいはしないこと それとも、 what we do と in seeking new frontiersは同等で、or fial to doは挿入されているだけなのでしょうか? → 我々がすること、つまり新境地を求めること、あるいはしないこと ・no less consequential 辞書上の意味「結果としておこる、必然の、間接的な、重大な」とどれをとってもしっくりこないのですが、特別な表現なのでしょうか? 以下、抜粋と、全文のURLです。 So today, I’d like to talk about the next chapter in this story. The challenges facing our space program are different, and our imperatives for this program are different, than in decades past. We’re no longer racing against an adversary. We’re no longer competing to achieve a singular goal like reaching the Moon. In fact, what was once a global competition has long since become a global collaboration. But while the measure of our achievements has changed a great deal over the past 50 years, what we do -- or fail to do -- in seeking new frontiers is no less consequential for our future in space and here on Earth. http://www.nasa.gov/news/media/trans/obama_ksc_trans.html 段落の意味としては、 宇宙計画の意味合いも、物事を測る基準も以前と変わってきている。 けれども、 未来のために私たちが新境地を求めようとすることは、昔も今も変わらない。 と捉えたのですが、そこが間違っているのでしょうか? アドバイスいただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 英文和訳

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にするとどのようになるでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 This is not a one day thing... this has been building for a while... people have been worried about markets... commodity markets have been doing better but at the moment everything is going down because everybody is afraid of everything. But certainly in the next year or two, we are going to witness terrible sell-off because the world is in terrible trouble... America has quadrupled its debts in the last 3 years overall situation has gotten worse not better.

• 和訳をお願いします

hi, I assume this means there is no issues (warping, pins, etc) with the scales (handles). I could not see any trace of "minimal" rust you mentioned on the pictures. Any rust on the edge ? around the pins ?