• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

As seen in ABC, spontaneous wetting of a surface can only occur when the surface tension of the liquid is lower than the surface energy of the substrate. 表面活性剤の資料です、宜しくお願いします。 

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

ABCに見られるように、表面に自然にぬれが生じるのは、その液体の表面張力が基底の界面エネルギーよりも小さい場合である。

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。 回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Good wetting performance in these applications is demonstrated by low dynamic surface tension values that occur when the surfactant can migrate rapidly to newly created interfaces created during manufacturing and application. 宜しくお願いします。塗料関係の資料です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

For architectural paints, surface active agents, also known as surfactants, are used to lower surface or interfacial free energies of the aqueous phase to achieve good pigment wetting for efficient grinding and consistent substrate wetting for defect-free coatings. 宜しくお願いします、塗料関係の資料です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

These additives adsorb onto the pigment surface, reduce the interfacial tension and prepare the pigment for further adsorption of dispersion-stabilizing molecules. 顔料系、表面活性剤、の資料です。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

The high surface tension of water and the interfacial tension between the continuous water phase and the pigment must be reduced to adequately wet the pigment particles, as shown schematically in ABC. 翻訳お願いします。 顔料関係の資料です。

• 和訳お願いします。

This bubbling levels out to the smooth. Evaporation occurs only at the surface of a liquid when water molecules escape into the air as a gas called water vapor.

• インクジェットプリンタの「着弾」の英訳は?

基板に対してインクジェットプリンタを用いてプリンターヘッドの孔からコート液を放出して基板上に被膜を形成する技術ですが、コート液を基板表面に「着弾させる」とか、「着弾する」はどのように訳したらよいか教えて下さい。 プリンターヘッドの孔の方から見ると、a coating liquid is discharged, ejectedで良いと思われますが、「着弾」は基板の側から見た言葉と思われます。 a coating liquid is landed on a surface of a substrateでよいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

All orders are to be paid in advance as per sent pro forma invoice. We will make sure only to add items to the pro forma invoice which will be in stock at the time of picking your order. Pls. note that small variations may occur due to sold out items or to more items being available than estimated at the time of making the pro forma invoice. Any balance amount will be in your account and can be balanced with your next order. Or any surplus transfer can be arranged to be returned to your account. Warehouse:

• 翻訳してください、難しすぎて

Years ago I began to notice that I was incapable of really being in the moment when I was speaking – or even while I was thinking! In other words, when I’m speaking, I’m not reporting from an instantaneous state of knowing. Rather, I am passing on things I’ve already thought through some what. Speech references past experience, if even only a moment old. It is not of the ‘now’. ‘Now’ is all I can truly know. The rest is only a partial view, after-thoughts, of the ‘nows’ dead and gone. On the other hand… お願いします。

• 文章の構造がわかりません。

When the tooth has loosened, the crown can be grasped with forceps and tension gently applied to pull it in its normal direction of growth. これは、げっ歯動物の歯の摘出手術について書かれた記事ですが、この文章の構造がわかりません。この「tension」は名詞なんでしょうか??

• 英文読解

When a liquid travels along a tube, it may do so in either of two ways.It may travel by means of laminar flow or turbulent flow. These two forms of flow can be demonstrated by an experiment in which a very fine stream of coloured ink is injected into a tube of water. When the pressure of this jet of ink is at the correct level, the ink will form a uniform stream which passes through the water without mixing with it. It remains a separate layer,or lamina of liquid --hence the term laminar flow--and the force of the liquid is used to push it forward through the water. None of the force is used to push the liquid sideways into the water. However,if the pressure of the flow of ink is increased beyond a certain value,the ink will mix with the water as soon as it enters the tube. Much of the force of the liquid is in this case used in side-to-side movement in mixing with the water and striking the side of the tube. The ink becomes thoroughly mixed with the water, and in this case the flow is known as turbulent flow. Various factors will determine whether the flow of liquid through a tube will be turbulent or laminar. As will be seen if the pressure of the ink is increased as it enters the waterm the greater the force of the liquid, the more likely turbulence is to occur. If the experiment is carried out that the diameter of the tube has an effect on whether laminar or turbulent flow takes place. It will be found that turbulent flow is more likely to occur as the tube becomes narrower. Thirdly, if the diameter of the tube is irregular, or if the tube is bent, turbulent flow is more likely to occur than in a uniform diameter tube. 上記の文を読んで、以下の問に英語で答えてください。お願いします。 1A.What is likely to happen if the diameter of the tube is reduced? 1B.What is likely to happen if the diameter of the tube is increased? 2.How many different factors can influence whether the flow of liquid in a tube is laminar or turbulent? 3.What does the force of the liquid do when the flow is laminar?