What Can We Do Now About the Severe Earthquake

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We are facing a great big challenging now. On the 11th of March, we had seen the terrible scene what we couldn’t believe it. But it was really, we are not into dream.
  • Fortunately, my family and my relatives were not there. I don’t know what I can have a light to say it. But if I had been there, I couldn’t have escaped the earthquake.
  • But please don’t forget. We had been able to get over more big challenges. We can do it until we believe us. And think about what we can do now.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語日記2 東日本大震災

英語日記2 東日本大震災 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 What can we do now about the severe earthquake. We are facing a great big challenging now. On the 11th of March, we had seen the terrible scene what we couldn’t believe it. But it was really, we are not into dream. Fortunately, my family and my relatives were not there. I don’t know what I can have a light to say it. But if I had been there, I couldn’t have escaped the earthquake. But please don’t forget. We had been able to get over more big challenges. We can do it until we believe us. And think about what we can do now. 内容はあまりきにしないでください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

下に書いてない文は、そのままで良いと思います。 よろしければ参考になさってください。 We are facing a great big challenging now. → We are facing a great (big) challenge now. → great か big どちらかで良いと思います。challenge は名詞で大丈夫です。 we had seen the terrible scene what we couldn’t believe it. → we saw the terrible scene which we couldn't believe. → 日付を示している場合は過去形。 → what は先行詞なしの場合の関係代名詞。「~な光景」と先行詞へ繋がるので、ここでは which。 → 上に書いたように目的語が先行詞として前にあるので、it は要りません。 But it was really, we are not into dream. → But it was real, we are not in a bad dream. → really だと「本当に」 real(名詞)で「現実」 → into だと「夢の中へ」 in で「~の中」  → dream はいい夢も表すので、bad をつけた方が伝わると思います。 I don’t know what I can have a light to say it. → I don't know what I can say. → 「なんて言ったらいいのか分からない」・・・でしょうか? I couldn’t have escaped the earthquake. → I couldn't have escaped from the earthquake. → 「~から逃れる」は from が必要です。 We had been able to get over more big challenges. → We have been able to get over bigger challenge. → 過去完了は「過去~もっと前の過去」の間の出来事を言うときに使います。 We can do it until we believe us. → We can do it as long as we believe ourselves. → 「私たち自身を信じている限り」 ・・・でしょうか? → 主語と同じ人が目的語の場合は ~ self がよく使われます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記17 私の体験したもっとも悪い日

なぜか日記が更新できてませんでした!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです 最近何を書けばよいか思い浮かびません!! なんか同じようなことばかり書いてる気がします。なにかお題とかいただけないでしょうか!! そうしたらそれについて日記がかきやすくなりますので。あつかましくすいません。 bookaholicさんが好きなことを書けばよいとおっしゃってくれたのですが好きなことがあまり僕にはありません。 I think that the most awful thing in my life is the earthquake. We had had that on the 11th of March. This is the big impact on me. Needless To say, Japanese worry about it. Actually, I had been experienced two big earthquakes in my life. The first is great Hanshin earthquake. That hit us on the 11th of January in 1995 when I was 4 years old. However, I don’t know exactly what happened that day, That is why I was a very young, so I didn’t understand what going on. However, I manage to understand what happened this time. I was working at factory in Japan when the earthquake hit us, but I lived in Shiga and it is far from the focus of an earthquake, so I just didn’t realized the earthquake first time. I felt a few shakes, so I just felt that I felt dizzy, so it was a big surprised me when I watched on the TV and what happened in Japan. I was not able to watch other TVs. Kind of dramas or something else. It is because the earthquake that I couldn’t watch others. However, we had gotten over many awful experiences such as World war 2. I hope that we will be able to become more powerful country than we were.

• 英語日記20 お金

お金 今回はお金について書いてみました。やっと20までいきました。 最近あまり良い事がないですが。これからは良い事が起きることを信じて頑張ります!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです I would like to talk about money today. Of course, money is important for us. I would be able to do almost everything that you can imagine if I had money. What is more, requirements of marriage include money. Actually, I am still student. Of course, I don’t have much money, but I would say YES from bottom of my heart if you ask me “Do you want to be a rich guy??” This is in my opinion, someone say that we don’t need money as long as I have love. What do you think about this idea?? I think that this idea is kind of the right answer, but it is limited what they can do. If they had a baby, how can they take care of babies. Money follow us to do everything<お金はすべてのことに関係してくる>. I don’t know the idea that money is the most important. However, surely I agree with idea that money is important.

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

ペンパルからきたメールなのですが、下記の文はどういった内容なのでしょうか?いまいち、ニュアンスが分かりません。 分かる方、よろしければ和訳おねがいします。 Haha I don't know what to expect with real japanese food but all I can do is try it out right? :)

• 英語日記26 続けることの大切さ

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I will never give up until doing well. I don’t hate to continue doing the onething. I can try keep making effort so that the aim of a goal. This is at when I was a high school student. I jointed soccer team but there are many good players, that is why my high school is well known for strong of soccer. Actually I started to play soccer from high school because I had played baseball until a junior high school. Of course, first time, I couldn’t do it very well, so I was always ball the first grade of high-school. Also, the manager of our soccer team doesn’t know even my name. he does not care of me because I was not good player. I know this experience is not case of the soccer. He always said that he love person who always keep making effort and I don’t care of good player or no. however I know this is not true !! I practiced most in my team but he didn’t use me in soccer match. This is because there are many better players than me. I often wanted give up but if I give up the soccer, I guess that I would always give up something if I had troubles. Anyway I didn’t give up soccer and I had kept practicing hard. I always come back at home late. It may be at 10 pm, so I couldn’t study but I think that I spend the happiest time in my life. I made a lot of friends as well. I was not able to take part in the game to the second grade of high-school after all. However. It was surprised me I could take the last game at high school days because one player was injured . I took as a forward. I felt nervous because I had never taken the game and I couldn’t believe I could play soccer such a important game!! I just played it lest I regret. And I could get a goal when almost end of the game!! I couldn’t believe it because I thought that I couldn’t take a game, needless to say, get a goal ,but I did. I realizes then. the good thing absolutely occur if you not give up. This experience tell me about Importance of continuation. 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません。監督は常に努力を続ける人が好きだといってました。しかしこれはじじつではありません。 私はチームで一番練習しました。けど監督は私を試合につかいませんでした。なぜなら私よりうまい選手がいるからです。何度もやめたいと思ったことはありました。けどもし、さっかーを辞めると、多分私はいつも何かすぐに辞めてしまうと思います。もしなにかトラブルに会うと。とにかく私はサッカーを辞めずに練習を続けました。もしかしたら10ごろまで練習してました。だから勉強はできませんでした。けど私の人生で一番幸せでした。友達もたくさん作りました。2年生も結局試合に出れませんでした。けど驚くことに高校時代最後に試合にFWとして出るができました。なぜなら一人の選手がけがをしたからです。私はすごく緊張しました。私は今まで試合に出たことがありません。まさかこんな大事なしあいにでられるなんてしんじられなかった。 ただ後悔しないように試合しました。そして試合も終わりのころにゴールできました。まさか点数を取れるなんて思ってないので信じられなかったです。その時気がつきました。きっと良い事は起こりますもしあきらめなかったら。この経験は続けることの大切さを教えてくれました。

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?

• 英語でキャッチコピーを・・・

英語でキャッチコピーを考えています。 日本語では「今あなたのためにできること、これからあなたのためにできること」です。 簡単に考えたのですが、 What we can do for you now, What we can do for you in future もっとカッコイイ?感じにならないでしょうか・・・

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?