• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳をお願いします。

To have any one of these without the others is self-defeating in business とゆう和訳が分かりません。 この前にビジネスに大切な3つのことが書いてあったのですが、 それらの一つでも欠けるとゆうことは、と訳すのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

これらの中のどの一つ(any one of these)を持っていても,他の2つを持っていないなら,それは意図に反する(self-defeating)ことになる. >それらの一つでも欠けるとゆうことは、 それらの一つだけがあって,他の二つが欠けるということは, 毛利兄弟の三本の矢を思い出しますね.ご存じですか? 一本の矢は弱いけれど三本集まると強くなるという話.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

(その3つのうち)他の2つを欠いた状態でいかなる1つ(のみ)を持っていることは (持っていても)ビジネスにおいて望ましい結果をもたらすことにはならない。 一つでも欠けてはいけない,とは書いていません。 二つ欠けて,一つだけではいけない。 一つだけ欠けている場合はどうなんでしょう。 これだけではわかりません。

flag44
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、もう少し文章と照らしあわせてみます。

関連するQ&A

• 難関大学の英語の和訳

以下の文の解説と和訳お願いします。 it would be idle to deny that the development of the law of contract in most legal systems, and certainly in English law, has been influenced by considerable number of factors but it is probably exaggeration to say that two of these factors have been of far greater importance than any others. these are the moral and the economic or business factor. Although one of the first lessons which a law student must learn is that law and morality are distinct, it is none the less true that the law reflects to a considerable extent the moral standards of the community in which it operates. ここまで読んでいただきありがとうございました。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk": BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion. 最後のパラグラフなんですが和訳に手こずっています…

• 和訳と構造は・・・

Any word one may utter by way of counselling people to be moderate in their pursuit of happiness is apt to be construed as indicating a sour temper in the speaker. may utterの主語とisの主語がよくわからなく和訳ができません。主語はそれぞれどれ何でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Exactly why the ocean would have started to draw down extra heat in recent years is a mystery, and one we badly need to understand. But the main ideas have to do with possible shifts in winds and currents that are causing surface heat to be pulled down faster than before. The deep-ocean theory is one of a half-dozen explanations that have been proffered for the warming plateau. Perhaps the answer will turn out to be some mix of all of them. And in any event, computer forecasts of climate change suggest that pauses in warming lasting a couple of decades should not surprise us.

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳をお願いします(>_<) ↓ ↓ The Nobel Prizes are awarded by the Nobel Foundation for outstanding achievements or contributions in six areas. A prize is given in chemistry,physics,medicine,literature,peace and economics. Often a prize is awarded to just one person,but not always. It my be awarded to two or more people who have worked together to reach a goal. Since the Nobel Prizes are international prizes,scientists,inventors,writers,and politicians from any country may receive a prize. Sometimes,two people from countries with different political views may even share a prize. It is also sometimes the case that a prize is not given. If there is no outstanding achievement in any of the six areas,noprize is given in that area.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) 和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Stamp collecting is one of the most interesting of all hobbies. People collect stamps for different reason. Some just like to get stamps together and arrange them in an album. Others are interested in the history, geography, and culture of the countries whose stamps they collect. Still others are attracted to stamps because of the many interesting subjects pictured on them. Almost every collector dreams of one day finding a “sleeper.” This is a rare or valuable stamp that has not been noticed among stamps worth little or nothing.

• 和訳お願いします

This can be difficult when teachers and students do not have access to the Internet, but the core skills can be practiced in classrooms without technology. One of the most important skills we must now learn is collaboration, and this can be practiced on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or even a simple piece of paper. We can learn to listen to one another, use each other's strengths, and practiced working together in any environment.

• 英語の和訳

お手数ですが、次の<>で挟んだ語句にぴったりした和訳がありましたら教えてください。 <pro-business environment> 例文: Singapore’s success as a regional hub owes much to her pro-business environment such as good location, excellent infrastructure and clean government, as well as the far-sightedness in its leaders in targeting and promoting the right industries (such as information technology industry and biomedical sciences industry). <Added bonus> 例文: These factors are usually the added bonus that pulled in foreign investments. <the norm is that...> 例文: For companies that have set up headquarters in China, the norm is that the potential of the market of these companies is being realized. For example, Carrefour is now the No. 3 retailer in China, and the No. 1 foreign retailer. Tricon’s KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants form the strongest fast-food chain in the country. また、上記文中で「realized」という語は「認識された」でしょうか、「現実化している」でしょうか? よろしくお願いしたします。

• 和訳

次の文章を和訳してください! This is "Naruto", one of the most popular animes in Japan. I have been a fan of this anime since I was in the second grade. This anime is roughly about a young ninja, the hero of this anime, making a great ninja through working hard every day. Besides that, this anime is quite thrilling with such scenes as bruising battles and friendship. To me, this anime is more fun than any other anime. I really would love every one to read this anime.