• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

wish it was trueって本当だったらいいのにね、って訳であってますか? I would do anything to make you lagh.君を笑わせるためならどんな事でもするよであってますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kk0578
  • ベストアンサー率46% (51/109)
回答No.1

I wish it was true. だったら、仮定法的に訳すと 「本当であったらいいのになあ。」 ⇒「本当だったらいいのにね。」 になります。 二文目の文の訳は合っていると思いますが、 笑うは「lagh」ではなく「laugh」ですよ。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!合っていたので安心しました。おっと、スペルを間違えてしまいました。ご指摘ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

wish it was true   は↓です。  【それが本当であることを願ってください。】   本当だったらいいのにね   で、あっていると思います。  I would do anything to make you lagh.  は、よく分からなくて和訳のHPで調べたんですけど…  【私はlaghにあなたを作るようなことを何でもするでしょう。】  って、出たんです。  lagh←は、そのまんま出てきたんです。  下のは、本当にあっているか分からないですけど…    上のは、あっています。  役に立てなくて、すいません。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!わざわざ和訳サイトで調べてくださったのですね…!ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 和訳をお願いします

I wish to bid on this item, but I am concerned about it's safety during shipping to the USA. The leather must arrived without blemish or creases - do you think it is possible for it to make the journey without problems?

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳をお願いしますf^_^;)

If I was to have a valentine it would be you. Lol よろしくお願いします❗️

• 和訳できますか?

Perfectionism is siow death. (1)Ifeverything were to turn out just like I would want it to,just like I would plan for it to,then I would never experience anything new; my life would be an endless repetition of stale successes.(2)When I make a mistake I experience something unexpested. (1)の後ろと(2)の後ろの和訳お願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I would only cosplay if I got paid to do it and if you do it too!

• 和訳お願いします。

Chinese language must be very hard to learn I think it would take me a lifetime to learn it how long do you think it will take you to learn Chinese ?

• 至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳、間違ってる所直してください

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner まだ12月に滞在する予定は、早ければって望んだけど (I wish の望みとIt wasの過去で早ければよかったという後悔になりますか?) ・・・・・・・・・・・ This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. この意味というのはあなたはおもしろい、しかし、あなたが言う英語とフィンランド語を面白いという意味は私はわかっているよ。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だからあなたはいわないといけない、しかしわたしは興味があるの(あれらの言語)助けたよ お願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します

英検1級からの問題です。 A: Do you know what the boss is planning to say at the shareholders’ meeting? B: If I could enlighten you, I would, but he hasn't said anything to me about the matter. 特に If I could enlighten you, I would,とbut以下の文の整合性?が良く解りません。 もし啓発できるなら、そうするよ。でも… 何が言いたいんでしょう???