• ベストアンサー

和訳、間違ってる所直してください

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner まだ12月に滞在する予定は、早ければって望んだけど (I wish の望みとIt wasの過去で早ければよかったという後悔になりますか?) ・・・・・・・・・・・ This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. この意味というのはあなたはおもしろい、しかし、あなたが言う英語とフィンランド語を面白いという意味は私はわかっているよ。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だからあなたはいわないといけない、しかしわたしは興味があるの(あれらの言語)助けたよ お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • melgirl
  • ベストアンサー率39% (142/364)
回答No.2

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner また12月に(日本に?)行く予定にしてる。もっと早くに行けたら良かったんだけど(行けなさそう)。 これは恐らく質問者様が書いた英語に誤りがあり、本来interestedを使うべきところにinterestingと書かれたのではないでしょうか。それを指摘してくれているのです。 『これはあなたが面白い人って意味になるけど、きっとあなたは"英語とフィンランド語に興味がある』っていうことを言いたかったのよね。 This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. So, You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だから(英語で言うなら)「...but I am interested in ...」って言うべきよ。(このアドバイスが)役に立つといいんだけど。 ←I'm interesting in English and FinnishじゃなくてI'm interested in English and Finnishが正しい、と言ってます。 Hope that helped.はI hope that helped.のIが省略されていてthatは上記の説明、つまり私のこのアドバイスを指してます。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは その通りです私のミスでした。 指摘してくれたんですね。 細かく説明ありがとうございました!! 納得です!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

こんにちは。前も回答しましたma-kusr20detです。度々失礼します<(_ _)> Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner. 今のところ、12月に訪問(滞在)しようとは思ってるよ。これがすぐならよかったのに。 ※I wish it wasや、I wish I wereという言い回しは、「~だったらよかったのに」とか 「私が~だったらよかったのに」という意味合いになります。 This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. これだと「あなた自身が興味深い」という意味になるよ。だけど実際は、あなたは「英語やフィンランド語に対して興味がある」って意味で言ったんだよね。 ※きっとご質問者さんが文法ミスをしたのだと思います。それを指摘してくれているのでしょう。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped つまり"...but I am interested (in those languages)."って書くのが正解。参考になってればうれしいなぁ。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

またまたこんばんはです 12月よりもっと早ければよかったのになという意味ですね。 ップ!私が人間でなくて興味深いという”物”みたいになってしまうということですね。 その通りです。私の文法ミスでした_(.・)/ドテ お友達は英語のレッスンをしてくれたんですね わっかりました!! アドバイスありがとうございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Hello, I am interested in this vehicle. I was wondering how low are you willing to sell this vehicle and have it shipped to the U.S Bao

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳お願いします。

Just three months later I was back again at the Seattle airport. A different voice answered, "Information," and I asked for Sally. "Are you a friend?" "Yes," I said. "An old friend." "Then I'm sorry to have to tell you. Sally had only been working part-time in the last few years because she was ill. She died five weeks ago." But before I could hang up, she said, "Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Willard?" "Yes." "Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down." "What was it?"I asked, almost knowing in advance what i would be. "Here it is, I'll read it - "Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He'll know what I mean.'" I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well