• ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります。

下記の文のI could go for a little hair of a dog myselfの意味を教えてください。 Taryn: yeah well the holidays can be so stressful W: I could go for a little hair of a dog myself (winks at Kirsten) right about now

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「私も、一杯口直しにつきあうかな?」  hair of a dog というのは、下記にょうに二日酔いを直す「迎え酒」のことです。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/hair+of+a+dog/UTF-8/

関連するQ&A

• わからない英文があります!

わからない英文があります! Tina: Put that thing away, Kirsten. Kirsten:I'm sorry. Put a bid in on a new development. The counter offer is outrageous. Karen: We're here to relax. Just because you have a job. Julie:She's lucky she has a career. Well, I mean, it's not luck. You're very hard worker. God knows I could use my own income right about now. Okay. Let's just say that I better enjoy the weekend because I won't be back for a while. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Julie: You're right. I know. It's just... what else can I do? Karen: I have the name of a GREAT attorney. Tina: Ooh. A good attorney could really help Jimmy. Karen: It's for Julie. To divorce his sorry ass. Kirsten: Girls. This isn't helping Julie relax. Isn't that why we're here? この英文の意味を教えてください↓ *God knows I could use my own income right about now. *I have the name of a GREAT attorney.

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "I would just like a little credit for the fact that I'm killing myself trying." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 海外のメル友からのメール(英文)の意味

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっております。 最近、アメリカの方とメールのやりとりを始めたのですが、その方からのメールの中に、こんな文章がありました。 I would like to send you snail mail as well after we know each other a little better okay I must go for now. これは、「お互いのことをよく知った後で、あなたに(郵送の)手紙を送りたいけど、私は今すぐでも構わないよ」というような意味で捉えていいのでしょうか? "a little better~"の部分がいまいちよく分からなくて…。 回答、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

ニュアンスがわからず困ってます。。今度、海外に住む友人を訪ねる予定なのですが・・・ my plan is we could just stay in one of the pension house for a couple of days then we could go to the Island and maybe spend 2 to 3 days there. よろしくお願いします(。>_<。)

• よろしくお願いします

I love my girlfriend very much and at the age of 27 feel like I’m finally with somebody who I could spend my life with. I have been supportive of her naturalist attitude regarding hair removal and even find her hairy pits, legs, and other parts sexy. The trouble is that she also has scattered hairs growing across her chest and about a dozen long ones around each nipple. How can I explain to her that although I support her natural ways and was well aware of her preference going into things, that a little bit of removable would go a long way? hairy pitsとは何でしょうか?あと、although I support her natural ways and was well aware of her preference going into things, that a little bit of removable would go a long way? の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

次の英文を和訳して下さい It‘s a go past of your love, just a little bit of gap.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

韓国の方からのメールです。 Next month we will have Korean thanksgiving day, one of my friends told me to go to Japan together during holidays. I usually have to pay US$ 300 for flight ticket to Osaka, but the holidays are the peak tourist season. The price of flight ticket alone is about US$ 600, you know I am such a rich person, it's more than I was expecting to pay. ^^; だいたい分かるのですが、 you know I am such a rich person, it's more than I was expecting to pay. ^^; の部分がよく分かりません。^^; の顔文字からすると大阪には来ないと思うのですが、I am such a rich personを「私はそのように裕福な人なので」と訳すとつじつまが合わない気がします。 どのように理解すればよろしいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります

ファッション誌にて、シャネルのイヤリングを紹介してる横に; "A little drop of this label goes a long way. They're still a splurge, but they'll never go out of style." -a little drop of this label goes a long wayの意味を教えてください。