海外のメル友からのメールの意味は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのメル友からのメールの意味を解説します。
  • 「お互いのことをよく知った後で、あなたに(郵送の)手紙を送りたいけど、私は今すぐでも構わないよ」というような意味です。
  • 解答をご参考ください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外のメル友からのメール(英文)の意味

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっております。 最近、アメリカの方とメールのやりとりを始めたのですが、その方からのメールの中に、こんな文章がありました。 I would like to send you snail mail as well after we know each other a little better okay I must go for now. これは、「お互いのことをよく知った後で、あなたに(郵送の)手紙を送りたいけど、私は今すぐでも構わないよ」というような意味で捉えていいのでしょうか? "a little better~"の部分がいまいちよく分からなくて…。 回答、よろしくお願い致します。

noname#128162
noname#128162
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

お互いがもう少し分かり合えるようになったら郵便でも やり取りしたいと思ってる。じゃ、今日はこれで。 --- >"a little better~"の部分がいまいちよく分からなくて…。 know each otherのknowにかかる副詞句です。 もうちょっとお互いに知り合えるようになる

noname#128162
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます! なるほど、最後のところは終わりの挨拶だったのですね。 >know each otherのknowにかかる副詞句です。 >もうちょっとお互いに知り合えるようになる うっかり、"I would like ~ each other / a little better~." と文を切って考え込んでしまっていました…。 そんなところで切れるはずありませんよね; 分かりやすい解説をして頂けて、とても助かりました。 ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• We know well each otherは文

We know well each otherは文法的に正しいのですか? wellは副詞でeach otherは名詞なのでWe know each other wellが正しいのではないのですか?

• 意味がわかりません

I do perfectly okay dear..and how is life over there with you..I would love to know you more better Queen of my heart...tell me little about yourself.. 私は完璧にやっています。あなたのことをもっと知りたい。私にあなたのことを話して って言ってるんですか?

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください  

海外からお手紙をもらったのですが、私の訳しかたがあっているか見てください(3番から5番)。1番と2番と6番と7番の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。1番に書いてある日本語は、文通相手が書いてきたものです。 1.Do you know or maybe heard about Kaizen or 5S( 整理とせいとんと清楚としつけです). 2.Maybe I'll write about Kaizen * 5S for my thesis. 3.What did you write about in your thesis? あなたは、卒業論文で何を書きましたか? 4.What about if we send each other or picture? 私たちは、お互いに何の写真を交換したのですか? 5.You send me yours, and I'll send you mine. あなたの写真をもらったので私の写真を同封します。 6.That is if you dont mind. 7.I hope you dont, cause I want to know you a little further.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I had this friend growing up. Our houses backed up to each other, and we were very close friends and had a lot of sleepovers at each other’s houses, so I knew her parents very well. Our houses backed up to each otherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• わからない英文があります。

下記の文のI could go for a little hair of a dog myselfの意味を教えてください。 Taryn: yeah well the holidays can be so stressful W: I could go for a little hair of a dog myself (winks at Kirsten) right about now

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• この英文メールはネイティブ?

メールフレンドとメールし合っています。 この人は自称アメリカ人なのですが、 私には“英語が変?!”な感じがするのですが・・・。 皆さんはどう思われますか? 騙されていると嫌なので、率直な意見をお願いします。 hello ! i was born in canada, but lived in US. i have both US and canada visa. you can speak english a little? i always come to tokyo, though i live and work in yokohama. well, i like to explore tokyo, travel, movies. next time lets meet! how about next week meet? after work monday or tues? sorry, i dont have other photo...but,.. i look like tom cruise! straight hair. matane!

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well I like various types of food. I'm not sure what my favorite is...as of right now it's cashew chicken and pocky ha ha. I've kinda been into the asian cuisine recently lot of food tastes better than it looks and smells. natto? I've never had that, well just because it smells bad doesn't mean it tates bad. Ha ha I'm a fane of sweets myself and a chocolate lover as well. I know how japense valentines day is, I've read up on it, due to curiosity on weather Japanese celebrate certain holidays like the US. Ha ha, I've only recieved Valentine's day gifts from my mum...lol she's done that since I was little. Yea men and women do exchange gift to each other on Valentine's day but mostly it's the males giving the females presents. We also have a sweetest day, though it's not really widely observed in the US as much as Valentines day. It actually started here in Ohio. Anyways sweetest day today is like your Valentine's day, the women give gifts to their special someone. If you want to you can but if you do, expect something in return (even if it ends up a bit late.) :) I'm off to study for a while. can't wait to hear from you again ^_^ これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Thank you, too. BTW,what kind of food do you like? I like natto. As you know, natto is Japanese food. It’s a sticky food made of fermented soybeans. Although it’s rich in protein, some people dislike it because of its distinctive smell. What about you? But I love sweets (especially chocolate) rather than it. I’m honest. Though the women have to give chocolate (handmade is better) to the men (that special someone) on Valentine's Day in Japan, LOL I’ve not received chocolate for Valentine's Day since I was a little child. I hope this Valentine's Day I get some chocolate...( I said to myself ) :) In Western countries, both men and women exchange presents on Valentine's Day you know. Though the gift won’t reach you until the day, if it’s okay with you, I do want to send you a gift...(略)