• ベストアンサー

洋楽の歌詞の一部がわかりません

ある洋楽に出てくる歌詞の一部に  「You got my lovin' goin'」  というのがあるんですが、これはどういう意味なんでしょうか。  また、同じ曲の中に  「Gonna make me grouvin'」  という歌詞があるんですが、「grouvin'」の原形は何という動詞でしょうか。  辞書を調べてもそれらしいものがなく、スペルミスかなとも思ったんですが、だとすると本来は何という動詞だったのか、わかる方がいらっしゃったら教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「You got my lovin' goin'」 = You have got my loving going. あなたは私の愛情に点火してくれた。 「Gonna make me grouvin'」 = Gonna make me grooving 楽しませてくれるのね。 groove はこちらを。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/groove/UTF-8/?ref=sa

Cybill
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• とある洋楽の歌詞について教えて下さい

質問です。 洋楽「shape of you」を和訳しているのですが、ここの歌詞の文法がよく分からないので教えて下さい。 Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking faster and then we talk slow doingはbe動詞がないから現在分詞、もしくは分詞構文なのかな? となるとshotsが動詞...と思いきや三人称単数でもないのにsがついてる...? 一応単語の並びで大体の意味は分かりますが、どんな文法になってるのか分からないので消化不良です。 英語に詳しい方、文法の解説をお願いします。

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 古い洋楽です

歌詞の一部分に、you got me crazy, you make me crazyとあります。 男性Vo.で、懐かしい曲で、高めのメロディライン、ミディアムテンポ、最近クルマのCMにも使われています。 昔から知っている曲ですが、フルで聞いたことが無いので、気になっています。 お願いします。

• 英語の歌詞で質問です。

my devils got you knock down You know I got you go down on me この英語の歌詞はどんな意味ですか。 教えてください。

• 洋楽の歌詞

以前からどーーしても知りたい洋楽の歌詞があります。 色々な所で検索してみると、いくつか洋楽の歌詞検索が出来るサイトを見つける事が出来ました。 しかし、いつも私が求めいている曲の歌詞はないんです・・・(;_;) それと、洋楽の歌詞検索サイトとなると、英語ですよね? 歌詞の検索だけですから、英語が出来なくともたいして困るわけでもない・・・はずなんですが、良く解からなかったりします(--; 有料のサイトだったり、著者権?がどうこう言っていたりと、粗方読めないと不安と言うのもあります。 辞書を片手に格闘するんですがね・・・(^^; と、言うワケで、皆さんにココで歌詞を教えて頂きたいのです。 何とも他力本願で申し訳ないのですが、どうぞ宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m 和訳も出来れば欲しい所ですが、個人的に訳したものを載せる・・・と言うのは、ヤバイ事なんでしょうかね?? 私が歌詞を知りたい曲はコチラです↓ (1)UPDOWN GIRL (Billy Joel) (2)dont ask me why (Billy Joel) (3)To Feel The Fire (stevie wonder) (4)Magical Mystery Tour (John Lennon???) (5)Land of A Thousand Dances (邦題:ダンス天国 Chris Kenner) (6)Hound Dog (コレを唄っている人は解からない・・・。 Jerry Leider って人かなぁ? とにかく、最初は“You”、途中“friend”、“time”、“Hound Dog”と入っているような気がします。そんなカンジでノリのいい曲です) 洋楽の方は全く知識がナイので、スペル間違ってたりしたらゴメンナサイ(^^;

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 歌詞の意味

質問お願い致します。 Dir en greyのclever sleazoid という曲で think you moran という歌詞があるのですがmoranが辞書で探しても出てこずわかりません。他にfall out of line you cockroachやI'm just gonna spill my guts on you の意味も解釈がわかりません。どなたか意味わかりませんでしょうか? ちなみにタイトルのsleazoidも辞書になくてわからなかったです。sleazeはでてきたんですが… どなたかお願い致します(>_<)

• 洋楽の歌詞がわかりません

お世話になります。 洋楽カテゴリと迷いましたがこちらにしました。 検索しても歌詞を見つけることができない曲があり、聞き取れない部分があるのでわかる方に教えていただきたいです。 この曲です↓ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PsO5p0Lsss とりあえず自分なりに聞き取ったのが以下です。 If you ? ? need someone to help you make it do...ooh... I'm here and I'll be ready when it's time to make that move...ooh... Let me be the one who...provide for help ? ? Coming to the rescue...to the things that no one can You're everything man (x2) I know you try hard but things don't always go your way...that's okay... All alone there's only so much you can do before you start to pray When you need assistance...with my strength you can stand Help you run the distance... 'cause I be your biggest fan とりあえず1分30秒までです。 どうしてもわからないところは?にしていますが、それ以外でも自信のない箇所がいくつかあるので、間違ってる箇所があれば訂正していただきたいです。 では、お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 名前がどうしてもわかりません。

クラブなどでかかる洋楽で 『My~Oh~My~hey~hey~. you gonna be cool. you gonna be touch. you gonna be stronger.」って感じでサビが始まる曲を教えてください。(歌詞内容は正確には不明です。すいません。) ジャンルはR&Bだと思います。