化学に関係する英文例文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 化学実験を試みたが、失敗した。
  • この化合物は125℃の温度で分解し始める。
  • 沸騰直前の液体を加熱するのをやめました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文が合っているか確認をお願いします。

英文が合っているか確認をお願いします。 指定された単語を用いて、できるだけ化学に関係している例文を作れという宿題です。間違っているところ、変なところがあったら教えてください。 (1)attmpt We attempted to experiment in chemistry but it failed. (2)begin This compound begins decomposing at a temperature of 125℃. (3)cease We ceased to heat the liquid immediately before boiling . (4)continue We continued studying quantum chemistry to understand the reactivity of organic chemistry. (5)need This reaction needs to be performed in the absence of oxygen. (6)prefer I prefer to study this reaction mechanism. (7)propose We proposed to measure the vapor pressure of the liquid. (8)recommend Professor Yamada recommended me to study quantum chemistry. (9)require We can measure the length of time required to produce a given amount of chemical change. (10)start This yellow substance started to react with oxygen immediately. (11)stop She stopped observing this chemical phenomenon.

noname#130506
noname#130506
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kn-coro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/192)
回答No.1

(1) We attempted to experiment in chemistry but it failed. it は何を指していますか? experiment でしょうか。 でもこの文では experiment は動詞として使っているのですから、it で 指示するのは変ではないでしょうか。 We attempted to experiment in chemistry but we failed. We attempted to make an experiment in chemistry but it failed. ( すみません。自信はないのですが )

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

(8)recommend Professor Yamada recommended that I study quantum chemistry. Professor Yamada recommended to me studying quantum chemistry. (recommend ひと to不定詞 の形は誤って使われているが正式ではない)

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の問題の確認お願いします。意味、冠詞や時制が合っているかなどの確認

英訳の問題の確認お願いします。意味、冠詞や時制が合っているかなどの確認もお願いします(+o+) A)量子化学は化学における重要分野のひとつです。 ⇒Quantum chemistry is one of important fields at chemistry. B)この化合物は、室温で極めて興味ある現象を示す。 ⇒This chemical compound shows a very interesting phenomenon at room temperature. C)量子化学を勉強することは、有機化合物の反応性の理解に、重要である。 ⇒It is important to study quantum chemistry for understanding reactivity of organic compounds. D)この天然物の合成はいまだ達成されていない。 ⇒Synthesis of this natural compound have not achieved yet.

• 英訳の確認をお願いします。間違っている点があったら教えてください。

英訳の確認をお願いします。間違っている点があったら教えてください。 A)化合物Aをアルコールの存在下で熱するとBとCが生じる。 ⇒When compound A is heated in the presence of alcohol, B and C are generated. 「生じる」という表現が合っていますか?また~すると~の表現はこれであっていますか? B)この反応は酸素のないところで行う必要がある。 ⇒This reaction needs to perform in the absence of oxygen. 「行う必要がある」という表現は合っていますか?

• 英文の意味が分かりません

次の英文の意味が分かりません。自分なりに訳してはみたのですが、どうでしょうか。 Although we have emphasized here chemical change, a number of physical processes that do not involve any overall alterations in chemical identity are taken to lie within the province of the photochemist. 我々は化学変化をここで強調してきたが、化学の同一性のいかなる変更も含んでいない多くの物理的なプロセスは、光化学者の分野内に位置するために得られる。 Fluorescence and phosphorescence, in which light is emitted from a chemical species that has absorbed radiation, are both examples of such processes. 蛍光、およびりん光(その中で放射線を吸収した化学種から光は放射される)は、両方ともそのようなプロセスの例である。 Absorption and emission of radiation to and from excited states is studied in spectroscopy, and there is much common ground between spectroscopy and photochemistry, as there also is between photochemistry and quantum theory. 励起状態へあるいは励起状態からの放射線の吸収および放出は分光学において研究される。そして分光学と光化学の間には多くの共通部分があり、光化学と量子論との間にもある。 The rates of photochemical reactions are often of interest, so that the concepts of reaction kinetics are frequently invoked in quantitative photochemistry. 光化学反応の割合は興味深く、そのため反応動力学の概念は定量的な光化学において度々引き合いに出される。 最後の文は"reaction kinetics"をなんて訳せばよいのかが分かりません。「反応動力学」でよいのでしょうか?

• 英文にしてみたのですが・・・

(1)私は生物間相互作用のメカニズムについての研究に取り組みたい。 I want to engaged in the mechanisms of bio-interaction studies. (2)この観点に立てば、生物間相互作用の意義をより深く知れば知るほどより自然の大切さがわかる。 From point of view, the more we know about the meaning of bio-interaction, the more we realize the value of nature. (3)そして私はこの研究を環境問題に役立てたいのです。 And I want to make use of this studies to conserve environment. (1)この the mechanisms of bio-interactionとstudies の語順は正しいのでしょうか? (2)weを使っても大丈夫ですか?私“個人”が自然の大切さについて理解出来るという風に限定させたくないのです。 (3)役立てたい」はmake use ofで大丈夫ですか? 1~3の質問以外にも、文全体を見て気になる個所があれば教えてください。 すみませんがお時間ありましたら宜しくお願いします m(_ _)m

• 英文があってるか確認お願いします

I am a student who will have graduated from this school in March. I must write an English composition because Ms. Brown , our English teacher, commanded us to do it. I have been studying for many years. Indeed, I do not like to study other than English and science. However, I learned why it is important to study all subjects. This is the best thing I learned in this school. 英語のテストで自分のことなどについて英語で作文を書くことになりました 上の英文は自分が書いたやつです 文法などであってるかどうか確認お願いします

• 英文の和訳です。

できるだけ、意訳を避けて訳していただけると助かります。 知らない化学物質の名前などが多く、難しく感じました。あと、人の名前もよく分かりません… スペルのチェックはしましたが、もしも間違っていましたらすみません。 お願いします。  Dr.Michael Liebowitz has found that love is not that spontaneous, mysterious feeling, but is the result of chemical reactions.  Scientists still do not know very much about the chemistry of human emotions; however, they have known for some time that specific chemicals are the cause of feelings and emotions.  Working at New York State Psychiatric Institute, Dr.Liebowitz has identified the chemical that transfers the feeling of love to the brain. This “love chemical” has the formal name phenylethylamine and is a member of the amphetamine family. Amphetamine are chemicals that cause adrenaline to be produced in the body. When your body produces adrenaline you will breathe faster and will feel your heart beat faster. Also, your face may get red and your hands may shake. In other words, you will be acting as if you are in the first stage of falling in love.  In addition, Dr. Liebowitz has found another connection between love and the “love chemical” phenylethylamine. This connection is chocolate, which contains large amounts of the chemical. When observing parents who tended to fall in and out of love rather more often than the average person, he noticed that when a romance ended, these people tended to eat chocolates. Dr. Liebowitz concluded that brokenhearted people, without actually realizing it, eat chocolates to get a similar feeling of being “in love”. So he or she eats chocolates to increase the body´s level of the love chemical. (Could it be that when we give our loved ones chocolates, we unconsciously expect to increase their levels of the “love chemical”, and consequently their feelings of love?)  It has also been found that love is based in the brain, not in the heart. Dr. J. Money, of John Hopkins University, has found that people who have had certain kinds of brain operations are incapable of experiencing romantic love, although they can experience other emotions. Dr. Money thinks that the day will come when we will be able to fully explain the chemistry of love. 以上です。

• 英文でのWordについて

英文をWordで書いているのですが、ページ下に後、2行分、文章が入るにも関わらず、3行分の文章を打つと違うページに移動してしまいます。 We postulated that this reduced activity of MB-COMT in the liver of SHR may be involved in the development of hypertension in these rats. この文章の後、ページ内には2行分文章が入力できるのですが、 Thus, COMT could play a vital role in the regulation of blood pressure in salt-sensitive hypertension. In this study, we investigated the role of COMT in salt-sensitive hypertension, both in vivo and in vitro. この文章を入れようとすると、新しいページとなってしまいます。 どのように設定すればよいのでしょうか? フォントは12ptで、行間は2.0に設定しています。

• 英文について。

下記の英文は、どのように訳すのでしょうか? 「In Phase 3A of the ACES, described in this Communication, a commissioning and characterization protocol was implemented at the LRRI in order to evaluate the adequacy of the diesel engine operation and animal exposure systems for conducting a subsequent inhalation exposure study (Phase 3B).」 よろしくお願いします。

• 製造品のクレーム対処文

英訳をしてみたんですが、以下の表現はどうでしょうか? (1)"対策実施済み品" product implemented measure ~済み ing 形でも良いですか? product implementing measure (2)するよう改善いたします improve to あっさりしすぎですか? (3)即日改定済みです We immediately finished to revise

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.