• ベストアンサー

この英語の意味を教えてください

この英語の意味を教えてください "I'm asking if you've got what it takes to stand up to his faith in you."

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

I'm asking if ~「私は~かどうか尋ねている」 you've got ~ =you have ~「~を持っている」 it takes X to 原形「~するには X が必要である」 (It takes two to make a quarrel. 「けんかをするには二人が必要」→「喧嘩両成敗」) この X が関係代名詞 what に置き換わって前に出ています。 stand up to ~「~に耐える」 「彼のあなたへの信頼に耐えるのに必要なものをあなたは持っているかどうか,私は尋ねているのです」

その他の回答 (2)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

あなたは彼のあなたへの信頼に耐えるだけのものを持っているかを、私はあなたに訪ねている。(直訳です)

noname#228007
noname#228007
回答No.1

「必要なものをあなたへの彼の信頼まで立たせたようお願いしています。」 何か翻訳したらこうなりました・・・!?

関連するQ&A

• (手紙の)英語の意味を教えてください。

友人の手紙の一部がわかりませんので、教えていただけたら助かります。 友人(女性)の夫は、昨年6月頃からリストラ後、就職をしようとしません(2,3は職に就けたものの、2,3日で行かなくなったり、後はごろごろ。友人(彼女は仕事をしている)が夫の職探しをして履歴書を何回も書いて(それに対して夫は罵声や悪口三昧で、昼はベットから動かない、、、らしいとのこと)。という状況で下記のメールです。 I went to see my finance advisor and I have sent off forms and see what happens. If I can get it, it will take his name off the mortgage and the house will be under my name only. Then I will change my will so (ここに息子の名前) as it in his name if I die. I will do anything to make sure his family do not get their hands on it. I had to do this if possible because the interest charges on his debt will make it a right mess. It would of been great if he had got a job as soon as he walked out of his job but being out since last June it is out of control. I still cannot believe he did it. I do not know what to do if this does not work. You know he has not even thanked me for even trying. When the forms came to fill in, it was like a book. You know what I mean. I looked in despair and started to plough through it while he shouted don't f......g (swearing) do it if you don't want too. I don't give a shit, I am past caring he said. I thought you ungrateful sod. So if we lose the house he would then shit himself. He does not deserve me. See what happens. 前半部分は多少はわかりますので特に知りたいのはI do not know what to do if this does not work.からです。その部分に関しては多少語句や文法の説明も含めて教えていただけたら助かります。記入すべきthe formsがきたら、とか、  he shouted don't f......g の部分とか、I am past caring....とか何箇所もわかりません。なにとぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語表現、少し違う言い方では意味はどう違ってくる?

例えば (1) I have lived here for 5 years. I have been living here for 5 years. (2) I got it. I get it. (3) 英語でどういいますか? という場合下記どちらかは間違った言い方なのか。 How do you say about it in english? What do you say about it in english? などなどそれぞれどう意味が違うのか。 こういったことを数多く解説してる本はないでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 言いたいことわかってもらえたかなぁ

自分の言いたいことが伝えたいニュアンスで伝えられているかがわからないことがたくさんあります。そういうときに、以下のようなことが言いたいのですが、どういう言い方がいいかわからないので教えてください。 一応自分でも考えてみました。よろしくお願いします。 「(英語が正しいかわからないけど)私の言いたいことわかってもらえた?」 Does it make sense?は使えますか? Do you understand what I'm saying? やGot itとかは、私の英語力からするとおこがましい気がしてしまいます。 「こんな言い方で伝わったのかなぁ?」 I wonder if I was able to express exactly what I want to say. 「英語でこういう言い方するのかどうかわからないけど・・・」 I'm not sure if you put it this way in English though.

• 英語の質問です。

そろそろどんな進路に進むかを決めてもいい頃だ。 という文章を英語にすると、 It is about time you decided what career path to take. になるそうです。 It is about time you decided to take what career path . では駄目なのでしょうか? このときのto take は「就くべき」という意味ですよね? それならばyou decided to take what career path ではないのでしょうか??

• What do you think用法を尋ねます。

What do you think~についてご教授お願いいたします。 What do you thinkに節が続けられるとの用法があるのようですが、これはWhat が What do you think I've got in my bag?にgotの目的ではなくWhat do you think I'm going to Japan?のように副詞的にwhatが働いているとの事でしょうか?口語ではWhat do you think abot I'm going~.とできる(文法的には問題があるかもしれませんが)ようですが。 What if I didn't get married, what would you think it would be miserable?とすることはできるのでしょうか?やはりHow miserable do you think I would be if I didn't get married?としなければならないでしょうか?Do you think if I didn' get married  I/it it would be miserable?(itはI didn' get married)なら文意をなすと思うのですが。 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 英語おしえてください

英語教えてください。 あっていますか? あなたたちがどうなろうと自分には関係がない I don't care whatever happens to you ただ君が彼から聞いた話はまちがっている But Yo've got it wrong あとは君たちの問題だろ? After that probably you guys problem? 私からいうことはもうない I have nothing more to say

• どなたか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか。

Hello, look the transport agency came to my house, but they told to me that i have to pay 39€ of transport, i haven´t take it, i have paid for transport. Tell me the reason and why you didn´t tell me anything about this, then i did not bye it. The item is in the post office. If you pay to me the transport cost, i will take it, otherwise i won´t, so you will refund my money. Tell me something asap please. i am vey dissapointed.

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me