米国経済の悪化と借家人の失業率上昇

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 現在、米国の経済は悪化しており、失業率が急上昇しています。
  • ロサンゼルスでは既に失業率が14%に達し、多くの人々が収入を失っています。
  • この状況により、多くの借家人が家賃の支払いを行うことができず、不動産オーナーにとって困難な状況となっています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

The U.S. economy is doing very poor

The U.S. economy is doing very poorly right now. The unemployment rate in Los Angeles is already 14%. I have some income properties and a lot of my tenants can't pay rent because they have lost their jobs. I don't know what to do. 現在、米国の経済は悪化しています。 ロサンゼルスでは失業率がすでに、 14%になっています。 私は、いくつかの収益不動産がありますし、 沢山の借家人は失業しましたので、 家賃を支払うことができません。 どうすればいいのか分からないんです。 日本語訳は合っていますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • debukuro
  • ベストアンサー率19% (3635/18948)
回答No.1

現在、米国の経済は悪化しています。 ロサンゼルスでは失業率がすでに14%になっています。 私はいくつかの収益不動産がありますが沢山の借家人(店子)は失業して家賃を払ってくれません わたしは家賃収入が得られず途方にくれています 日本語的に訳せばこれがいいように思います

us-ooyasan
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答をありがとうございます。 勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

;;;;;;;;;;;;; 私は、いくらか収益不動産(物件)が(あるには)あります(が)、(その)借家人の多くが失業状態(で)、(私には)家賃収入が入ってきません。 (内)を補足して、普通の日本語に直しました。

us-ooyasan
質問者

お礼

ご回答本当に有難う御座いました。♪? 勉強になりました。

回答No.2

回答者1の答えでいいと思いますが、 The US economy is getting worseではなくdoing poorと書かれてあるので、 「現在米国の経済はかなりひどい。」というのが更に正確な訳かと思います。

us-ooyasan
質問者

お礼

ご回答をありがとうございます。 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• The kicker is

If his wife has no libido, why should he have to live that way, too? The kicker is that I am also married, and I love my husband.https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2026882 The kicker isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英Times紙のコラムの一節・Is work! Doing Shift

英Times紙のユーモアコラムからです。筆者はマシュー・パリス氏。10月23日のものです。 最後の「Shifting sands」と題するパートを引用します。 On Tuesday I did one of the weirdest new things I have done. For “The Shift”, a new series starting on these pages soon. I tried driving a virtual bus in a bus simulator at Willesden Junction. Incredibly realistic. I negotiated a whole virtual town, hitting the kerb and narrowly missing several cyclists and a taxi. Afterwards I was nearly sick. Wondering yesterday whether The Times's Alice Miles, who is organising the series, would mind a premention of the episode in this diary, I texted to ask. Her reply: “Am in gas mask. Bed bug. Pest control.” Bed bugs are ghastly: I know, from an African boyhood. Sorry for Alice and her little girl, and admiring her honesty in speaking about this, I texted my sympathies on her domestic vermin(注 : 一部関係がないので省略). To ease her embarrassment I made candid mention of my own bedbug experiences. Her reply was swift: “Is work! Doing Shift.” 上記の最後のセリフ「Is work! Doing Shift」の意味と、できれば普通の文章に直した場合どんな言葉を補うことになるのかご教示いただければ幸いです。 なお、その他の部分の訳は以下のようなものと思います。 火曜日に私はこれまでのうちでもっとも奇妙な体験をした。「ザ・シフト」のためである。「ザ・シフト」はこのコーナーでまもなく始まる新しい企画の名前です。ウィルズデン・ジャンクションでバス・シミュレーターを使い、仮想のバスを運転したのだ。信じられないほどリアリティーがあった。私は仮想の町をあちこち移動し、歩道の縁石に乗り上げたり、あやうく自転車に乗った人数人やタクシーにぶつかりそうになったりした。あとで気分が悪くなるほどだった。 新企画「ザ・シフト」の推進役の中心であるタイムズ紙のアリス・マイルズがこのコラムでバス・シミュレーション体験について早々に触れることをどう思うか気になったので、昨日、私はメールで尋ねてみた。彼女の返信は「目下、マスクを装着中。南京虫。害虫駆除」だった。 南京虫はおぞましい存在だ。自分もアフリカで少年時代を過ごしたからよく知っている。アリスと彼女の幼い娘さんには気の毒な話だ。南京虫のことを率直に打ち明ける彼女に感嘆して、私は彼女に(注 : 一部関係がないので省略)お悔やみの言葉を送った。彼女がとまどうかもしれないと思って、自分の過去の南京虫との関わり合いをざっくばらんに話した。 彼女からすぐに返事が返って来た。「Is work! Doing Shift」。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Of the three categories, chronic hunger affects the most people. ・The poor tenants in India spend most of their income on their rent. ・Hunger exists only in the developing countries where agriculture is underdeveloped. ・Hidden hunger is not caused by lack of food, but by the fact that the victims cannot afford such expensive prices for it. ・Politicians could never reduce famine because they cannot change food distribution systems.

• よろしくお願いします

I own a rental house down the street from my own residence. I rent it a bit below market with the understanding that tenants will be “easy.” The current tenants (a couple and their 8-year old) have been generally OK, if not the best I’ve ever had. However, I’ve recently heard from a few neighbors that “Tommy” is a terror at school and has bullied several neighborhood kids. They’ve hinted that I might do our local elementary school a favor if I didn’t renew their lease. (I am within my rights to do so; it ends in May, and I would give 60 days’ notice.) There are very few rentals in the local elementary school catchment area, so “Tommy” would likely end up at a different school next year were his family to move. My neighbors are nice people, and I doubt they are exaggerating—and they have always been welcoming to my tenants in the past.  I rent it a bit below market with the understanding that tenants will be “easy.”の和訳をよろしくお願いします あと、were his family to moveはif his family were to moveということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語

(1)Kumi ( )a brother. He is twenty years old.(have) (2)What are you doing now?-I'm( )the newspaper.(read) (3)The earth( )around the sun.(go) (4 )He is( )a letter in his room.(write) (5)The girs are ( )lunch in the garden .(have) 与えられた動詞をもとに適切な形にして、( )を補い

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• Amazonで質問への回答が英文でわかりません

The product is 1 pack as described in the condition. I want you to ask customer support about products that have already been shipped. We accept cancellation before shipment. Please send the cancellation request correctly

• whichについて

The lease on this apartment is up in a month, after which I suspect the rent will go up. の文でwhichはThe lease on this apartment is up in a month の代名詞ぽいのですが、それならthatでよさそうなのですが、なぜwhichをここで使っているのでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 高校英語 時制の問題。

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ (1)The pond was filled with water,for it (rain) all night.   (rain)⇒(had been raining)   (2)誰かがドアをノックしている。誰だろう。   「誰だろう。」の和訳が分かりません    Who?だけではダメみたいで…Who is doing? ?? (3)私の祖父はいつもメガネを失くしてばかりいる。   My grandfather always loses his glasses. (4)2時間も宿題をしているが、まだ終わらない。   I have been doing my homework for two hours but I can't still finish it. (1)(3)(4)については合っているかどうかをお願いします。 また、他の解答もありましたら回答してくださるとうれしいです。