• 締切済み

Amazonで質問への回答が英文でわかりません

The product is 1 pack as described in the condition. I want you to ask customer support about products that have already been shipped. We accept cancellation before shipment. Please send the cancellation request correctly

みんなの回答

• hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2353/7616)
回答No.1

製品は、条件に記載されているように1パックです。すでに出荷されている製品についてカスタマーサポートに問い合わせてください。キャンセルは出荷前に受け付けています。キャンセルリクエストを正しく送信してください

関連するQ&A

• 英文を作りました。間違っていますか?

私は普段返品を受け付けませんが、私はすべてのお客様が私の品物を 買ってくれたときに満足しても欲しいと考えています。 商品を受け取ったとき、商品を送ったときの状態であると言う事なら 全額返金させて頂きます。私の住所は・・・。 I don't usually accept returns however, as I want all my customers to be happy when they buy from me, I will offer you full refund for the item provided it is shipped back to me in original condition. Plsarrange for shpmt back to me and I will refund you all the costs upon receipt of the item in same condition as shipped to you. My address is …

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 個人輸入の英文のことで教えてください。

今、複数の発送先に、それぞれ複数の荷物を送ってもらっています。 先日、同じ発送先に出荷が重なる場合は、5日空けて次を発送してほしい(税関の関係で) とメールしまいた。すると以下のメールがきました。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 発送を5日空けるというのは、すべての注文に適用されるものなのか、 それともそれぞれの発送先別でいいのか?とのことだと思います。 発送を5日空けるのは、発送先別でお願いしたい。といった内容の英文の作成お願いします。

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でアメリカよりレッドウイングブーツを購入しました。先日以下のメールがきました。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing sent the boots with out the changes we requested. They sent the straps in rough out instead of smooth. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. というメールが来たので That's OK. I don't mind. と返信したところ以下のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 以前、発送が重なる場合は、5日空けてくれとメールしていたので、その事でしょうか?

• 私の英文は理解できないでしょうか?

海外通販で、出荷が遅くメールで先週いつ出荷してくれるか聞いたところ、その日か月曜日に出荷予定と回答がありました。その後出荷連絡が無いのでカスタマーサービスに日本語の内容として 「すでに出荷されていると思いますが、なぜ出荷の連絡が無いのですか?オーダー時に出荷後にトラッキングナンバーを連絡するように指示しています。至急回答してください」の内容を英文で次のように記述しメールしました。「Although it thinks that it is already shipped, why isn't there any shipment connection? The directions which connect the tracking number after shipment at the time of an order are carried out. Please give me a reply urgently.」 すると先方からの回答は「I don't understand your question.」とだけ回答が帰ってきました。 私の質問は間違えているのでしょうか? 経緯としては、以下の通りです。 1.12/16に注文 2.12/28にいつごろ出荷になるかの確認をし   来週中には出荷すると回答 3.先方が出荷すると言っていた週になっても連絡が  無いので1/7再度出荷日確認のメールを入れた 4.先方より金曜日か月曜日に出荷すると回答があっ  た 5.水曜日になっても連絡が無いので上記内容のメー  ルを送りました。

• この英文を翻訳いただけませんか?

「」内の英文を翻訳して頂けませんか? 大まかな意味が解れば良いです。 「Blocked hole is a result of a broken ejection pin during production allowing plastic molding material to fall into cavity hole of component after molding. Subsequent inspections failed to detect and reject condition. 100% inspection / re-inspection of work-in-process, inventions, staging areas to verify all contact cavity holes will accept and fully seat contacts. Review of processes and controls to prevent condition / shipment of condition. Quality alert remain posted and in effect until completion of analysis. Modify ejection pin runner strengthening ejection position to prevent breaking during production. Issue credit to customer for four returned connectors.」 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方に商品を売って、キャンセル依頼が来たあとに来たメールです。 Hello, Please ignore my order cancel request. I need this adapter, send it when possible and let me know once shipped. Best regards. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味が分かりません。

キャメロンディアスの公式サイトのようなところ(Best of Cameron Diaz)を見ると、こういうのがありました。 If you have a question, comment or suggestion regarding this web site, please send us a message. You may wish to check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for answers to common questions before writing to us. If you wish to send a letter to or request an autographed photo from Cameron Diaz, please send your inquiries to her agency: Artists Management Group 9465 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 519 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (310) 271-9818 この下に名前とメールアドレスとメッセージを書くところがありました。 一番上の固まりはだいたい分かります。 3つ目はファンレターの事務所の住所電話番号でしょうか? ココで本命なんですが、2つ目の意味がイマイチ分かりません。 ファンレターが書きたい、またはサイン入り写真が欲しいなら、質問を送って下さいと言うことなのでしょうか? そうだとしたら、どんなことを言えばいいのでしょうか?