• ベストアンサー

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。

海外のオークションで鞄を販売しましたがクレームをつけられました。英語の翻訳できる方、助けてください。 I JUST RECEIVED MY SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAG BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE I ORDER THIS IS N)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDE AND CORNERS SLIGTLY WORN !!! NOT LIKE ON THE PICTURE I BET YOU MADE A MISTAKE AS IT IS NOT WORST TO SEND IT BACK MAY I HAVE A DISCOUNT ON MY TODAY BID ,, ?? PLEASE SEE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT MY ORDER OF N°149 AND 150 IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE SHIPPING POST TO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME I STAY YOURS SINCERELY LOUIS

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

タイポ(スペル・ミス)なのか専門用語なのか、辞書にも載っていない単語がありますので、全部完全に訳すことは出来ません。 「たった今SPEEDY 30N°170431359595 BAGを受け取ったが、これは私が注文したものではない。これはN)SPO988 WITH A KEY CADENAS OUTSIDEであり、角がやや擦れている。写真とは違うので、あなたが間違えたに違いない。送り返すことは可能だが、(*その経費を)今日の競売の品から値引きしてくれますか? また、競売アイテムのNo. 149と150をまだ発送済みでなければ、送料軽減のため(*間違えたものの代わりの品も含め)全部一緒に送って下さい」 (*)の部分は私の推測です。原文にはありません。「No. 149と150を一緒に送ってくれ」なら、「二つを」という表現になる筈ですが、原文では"all at the same time"(全部同時に)となっています。ですから、「三つ一緒に」だろうと推測するわけです。 なお、相手は怒っている調子ではなく、正しい商品を送ってくれればいいという感じです(現在のところは)。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。海外オークションで鞄を売りました。その鞄に問題があると言っているかもしれません。

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。海外オークションで鞄を売りました。その鞄に問題があると言っているかもしれません。 解決を早くしたいです。 翻訳お願いします。 I have a problem with my Louis Vuitton bag perhaps you can help me. I have some rainingspot on my bag and the leather is not soft anymore. Please do you know how I can make the leather soft again.Greetings,

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

初めて質問します。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 詳しい方へ、翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。 メール内容は海外のオークションサイトで商品を販売して売れたのですが相手が送り方について私に質問をしてきています。 MY DEAR HERE IS MY MONEY ...I TRUST IN YOU TO PASS EASY THE ITALIAN CUSTOM...PLEASE SEND ME 3 DIFFERENT PACK SIGN ALL PACK IN ENGLIS ( USED BAG ,VALUE 10 EURO, NO COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION) AND IN ITALIAN TOO IS MUCH IMPORTANT (BORSE USATE,VALORE 10 EURO,SCAMBIO TRA PRIVATI NO COMMERCIALE)....I ONLY REQUEST THIS FROM YOU REALLY AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT ...I SEND YOU BELOW IN EMAIL THE 3 DIFFERENT ADRESS TO SHIP THE BAG OK.....

• eBayクレーム対応、英語にしてもらえませんか?

まずお客様から以下メールをお読みください。 I recieved the camera on Friday, but it is not working. The camera has the following problems: 1. The slow shutter speeds - everything below 1/30 do not work. 2. The focusing ring is loose. 3. The light meter does not work I send it to Nippon Photo Clinic, and the estimate to fix it was $280.00 The camera is in really nice physical condition, but it is not working, so I do not know what to do. そこで以下の対応を考えましたので、それを英語にしてもらえませんか? ご連絡いただき、ありがとうございます。 カメラの外観やフィルム室は汚れていないか、 シャッターが切れるかどうか、レンズやファインダーにカビはないか等、 基本的なチェックはして問題ありませんでした。 しかし年代物のカメラで、完璧なものは残念ながら手に入りません。 しかしながら、お客様のお力になれればとは思いますので、 一部返金させていただきますが、140ドルでいかがでしょうか。 ご連絡ください。