• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

回答No.2

彼?(と仮定して)も英語勉強中ですね。 少し、私の推測も入れて訳します。 --------------------------------------------- >Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. 今、寝るところだったけど、あなたのメッセージを見たからそれに返信したいです。 >I'm happy to have to do your meet =) 俺はあなたに返信しなければいけないことはとても嬉しいさ。 >I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) あなたに、”素敵な1日を過ごし、ちょっと大変だけどそれを楽しんでね”と言葉を送ります。 >I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) 俺のHappyを送るからHappyになってね!祈るよ。 >Latter I send you an other mail. あとで、またメールします。 --------------------------------------------- こんな感じです。

nishimuu
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございます。 相手は女性だったのですが、例えて訳していただいたのでとてもわかりやすかったです。 ありがとうございます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

だいぶ英語がおかしいので英語圏の人ではありませんね。従ってこの訳も推測による部分が少なくありません。  「今から寝る、しかし私はあなたのメッセージを見る、だから返事したい。  私はあなたに会えて嬉しい(だろうと思います)  私はあなたに「良い日を持ちなさい、少しつらくても楽しみなさい」と言いたい。 貴方に私の幸福を送るそしてあなたが幸福なことを希望する。 あとで又メールする。」 でしょうかね。

nishimuu
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございます。 やはり相手の英語もおかしかったですか。 フランスの方なので仕方ないのかもしれません。 内容が理解できて助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳

英語でメールのやりとりを6ヶ月位しています。私の誕生日の日にちを忘れてしまった事に対して謝罪のメール(たぶん)が届きました。 彼は、英語圏の人ではありません。私も英語が余りできないので、だいたいの事しか理解できません。 I have no excuse. Forgot I knew about your birthday; and that I have already send you an e-mail about it. I am a person who does not take care about dates. Please, forgive me!!! 上記の文は、だいたい翻訳機などを使い理解できました。ただ、下記の英文は、"tender kiss"!!と書いてあり少し驚き、ちゃんと理解した上で、メールの返信しようと思い質問させて頂きました。 自己流ですが、私の翻訳は、”あなたの誕生日について許してもらいたいならば、私はあなたに優しいキスをする努力をすると思う” ...となんだか、よく意味のわからない文になってしまします。 日本語に直すと、どのような文になりますか? I think to make a great effort on a tender kiss if I want to be forgiven about your birthday…

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 翻訳お願いします!

I have a good memory I was asking how you are? And I will be coming back to Osaka on Monday would. You like to meet up? このようにメールが来たのですが、 どういう意味かなんとなくしか解りません。 おそらく月曜にまた来るから会おうってことだと思うのですが・・・・ ぜひ翻訳お願いします!

• 翻訳お願いします(;_;)

英語に詳しい方、この文章の正確な翻訳お願いします。 Ha i am kind to everyone.. and i have no reason to be rude to you You're a very nice person and are easy to talk to Your sentence "I was happy that I had ever met you :P" Ha do you mean " i am sad i cant meet you" cuz your way of saying it means you dont wanna meet me lol... I think its amazing... i would die for a view like that... You do marathons? この文章はmy space中で 受信したメッセージです。 このメッセージを受信する前、私は あなたはとても優しい人ですね。あなたと出会えて とても嬉しいです。 添付した湖の画像、 とてもきれいでしょ? 実は今度ここで開かれる マラソン大会に出場する 予定なの という内容のメッセージを 相手に送りました。 そのことも踏まえて 翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします(;_;)

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。

英語の翻訳ソフトで翻訳したら意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。 こちらの翻訳をお願いします。↓↓ my dear but is hard to cross the custom in this way ...aal in a pack is very big to send....i want to pay also some other dollars to shpi bt you can send me with a courrier like fed ex tnt dhl?a courrier you know certaneyly pass custom with out problem....please HELP ME MY DEAR I WANT TO DO A NEW GOOD BUSINNES BY YOU,,,IF ALL IS GOOD THIS TIME I CONTINUE TO BUY BAG FROM YOU PROMISE :)