• ベストアンサー

立った数年の部署について説明するのにOutline, Historyは可?

まだ立ち上がって数年にしかならない部署についてプレゼンテーションします。 『われわれのこれまでの歩み』という意味で、 Our history とか outline(年表)とPower Pointで表現したらおかしいでしょうか? 2005年 A,B,Cチームで発足 2006年 Dチームが発足 2009年 AチームからEチームが分離・発足 ・・・みたいに、とても浅い歴史なんです。 『今後の方向性』は、our directionで通じますか?Our goal、Our vision、という単語を使ったほうがポジティブに聞こえますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • drmuraberg
  • ベストアンサー率71% (847/1183)
回答No.1

Power Point でプレゼンテーション資料ですか。懐かしいですな。 4,5年でも立派な歴史ですが、やはり大げさかなとも思います。 『われわれのこれまでの歩み』というニュアンスで developmentはいかがでしょうか。 Development of our Team の様に使えます。 年次の最後に、Teamの現在の分担等を書き添える場合は Profilも使えます。 2005: Start of the project with Team A,B,C 2006: Start of Team D 2009: Start of Team E, separated from Team A (Profilを使う場合は例えば以下を付け加える。) Team A: Product design Team B: ...... ..... Team E: ...... 『今後の方向性』は、 our direction いかにも直訳的、 Our goal    2015年 売り上げ1兆円!のイメージ Our vision   ビジョンとカタカナでも使われるイメージ的な表現 と思うので、 our target はいかがでしょうか。  

virginia_lau
質問者

お礼

明日早速そのまま使わせていただきます。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 現在分詞と過去分詞

現在分詞と過去分詞についておたずねします。 現在分詞と過去分詞については理解していたつもりが なぜか突然混乱してしまいました。 私のおおまかな理解は、 ・現在分詞→「~している」 ・過去分詞→「~される」「~された」 ・修飾される名詞が分詞の意味上の主語になっているときは現在分詞、 分詞の目的語になっているときは過去分詞をもってくるということ。 今やっている問題集を抜粋します。 (例)●The presentation (scheduled)for next Monday is mandatory for all members. →これは、The presentationが意味上の目的語になっているとわかるので理解できます。 【scheduleされているのは何?→The presentation(目的語)】 しかし以下の例文がどうしてもわかりません。 (例)●A document(outlining)the upcoming meeting schedule can be found on our website. →回答・解説では先述のように、A documentが意味上の主語なので現在分詞を使うとあるのですが、 これが理解できません。outline(要約する)されているのは何?→A documentで、目的語だと思うのですが…。 どうして「outlined」ではいけないのでしょうか。A document outlined the~・・・でも意味は通じませんか? 混乱しながら書いているので、文章がわかりにくくて申し訳ありません。 わかりやすく教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 限定句のある場合の冠詞

冠詞の使い方を分かるのに、あともう少しの所まで来ています。 以下の例題の2つをどのように解釈するかが分かれば、靄が晴れると思います。日向清人氏の文章から持ってきました。ただ残念ながら解説がよくわからないのです。 A. In the first part, I'll look at (the) history of our industry. (解説)   of our industry の限定句がついていて、specifyされているので、theとなる。 B. I'd like to begin with (a) brief outline of our company's operation in Asia.  (解説)   限定句がついているが、アジアの教務などは、聞き手にとって初めて聞く話なので   a となる。従ってただのカテゴリーとみなす。    質問です。  限定されていても、聞き手と話し手に共通の理解がないとTHEは使わないとの解説は  よく聞きます。  そこで、初めて聞く話なのか否かの判断が、この定冠詞・不定冠詞の選択に大きく影響  するのですが、A.の解説にB.の解説をそのまま入れても納得できてしまいます。  また、Bの解説にAとしても逆また然りのような気もします。この2つの文章の明らかな  違いが分かりません。  また、カテゴリーとはどのような概念なのでしょう。  どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお教え願います。   

• 英文のわからない個所を教えてください。

<1>Is there then a distinction to be made between the interaction of art and history, and art history? <2>That is to say that histories of art can have a single focus on style or the work in relation to the biography of the artist, where our expectations of a progressive history are inflicted on the visual. <3> What I am suggesting here is that we turn the question on its head and put art in the driving seat, so to speak. <4>By using art as our starting point we can see the complex and intertwined strands that make up art history. This implies that art history is a subject or academic field of enquiry in its own right, rather than the result of the rules of one discipline being applied to another. <私の訳とわからない点> <1>さらにまた芸術と歴史、芸術史の相互作用の間に作られる区別(特徴)はありますか? between ~は「art and history」と「art history」の相互作用の間、といっているのでしょうか? それとも「the interaction of art and history」がひとくくりなのでしょうか? <2>すなわち芸術の歴史は、様式やもしくは芸術家の伝記に関連する作品にに一つの焦点を持つことができ、そこで進歩的な歴史を私たちが期待することは視覚に負っているのです。 whereは関係副詞で、前文を受けているのでしょうか? inflictの単語の意味合いから言うと「視覚」が期待を負うということは大変なことだという感じなのでしょうか? <3>私がここで提案していることは、言わば、私たちが疑問をその(主要な)論点に向けて、芸術を運転座席に置くことです。 its headのitsはthe questionでheadは(主要な)論点でしょうか? put art in the driving seatの比喩的な表現の意味がよくわからないのですが、芸術に主導権を握らせる、みたいな感じでしょうか? <4>私たちの出発点としての芸術を用いることによって、私たちは芸術史を作っている複雑に絡み合っている鎖を理解することができます。これは芸術史が他に適用された一つの秩序の法則の結果というよりもむしろ、それ自身の権利における、主題、もしくは研究学術分野であることを意味します。 anotherは「他に」ですか?「もう一つの」、とすると意味がとれませんでした。 (the result of the rules of one discipline being applied to anotherの意味をとるのが難しいです) its own rightのrightは「権利」でしょうか? (上記の文章のあと以下の文章が続きます。) I return to this point on a regular basis in this book. I aim to set out how histories of art have been constructed, to describe the ways in which we have been encouraged to think about art as a result, and also to introduce other ways of thinking about the visual in terms of its history. 長くなってしまってすみません。よろしくお願い致します。 『ART HISTORY--History as progression』:Dana Arnold

• 和訳をおねがいします。

1,we live in the 21st century, the age of "new paradigm" ,where ethnicity has replaced ideology as a prime source of conflict. 2,we read shakespeare's play in school , experience them in the theater , and now, increasingly,see them on video and the movie screen. 3,i have a presentation on english political history tomorrow and i am extremely nervous now. 4,i was just taking a nap in the living room when my wife rushes in shouting that our car is on fire.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Falkenhayn wrote in his memoir that he sent an appreciation of the strategic situation to the Kaiser in December 1915, The string in France has reached breaking point. A mass breakthrough—which in any case is beyond our means—is unnecessary. Within our reach there are objectives for the retention of which the French General Staff would be compelled to throw in every man they have. If they do so the forces of France will bleed to death. — Falkenhayn The German strategy in 1916 was to inflict mass casualties on the French, a goal achieved against the Russians from 1914 to 1915, to weaken the French Army to the point of collapse. The French Army had to be drawn into circumstances from which it could not escape, for reasons of strategy and prestige.

• 英訳添削と、英文表現についてアドバイスをお願いします。

英訳添削と、英文表現についてアドバイスをお願いします。 英訳添削 (1)「”~のような会議”は、私達の部署で最も欠けていた事なので部内コミュニケーションに必要だと思います。」  私なりの表現: XX meeting has been the missing point for our team so it is very useful for our internal communication. (2)考えている途中です I am on the way of thinking it. 英文表現 (1)I want Monday meeting as is and another one in the middle of the week to have a little different content + a way we spend time: 分からない点: as isはどんな意味になりますか?as is の使い方の例も教えていただけると助かります。 また、+ a wayの表現もどのように前後にかかってくるのかわかりません。(もう一つ費やす時間として、違った内容で、週の中旬に会議を開きたいみたいなことでしょうか) よろしくお願いいたします。

• hold it

I am having an issue with our 13-year-old bichon frise and am hoping that you can point me in the right direction. We adopted our dog when he was 1 year old, and he was house-trained. Until recently, our work schedule allowed us to walk him three times a day. Midsummer, my husband changed jobs, and we now are able to walk him only twice a day. It had not been an issue until recently. For the past two months, he has been going in the house nearly every day while we are at work. We have consulted the vet, and our dog was medically cleared. The vet suggested we sedate him during the day with a mild sedative, saying that should decrease the accidents. I have a few issues. I do not believe that it's right to sedate our dog just because he cannot hold it any longer. ここでのhold itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 電場

問題 A clock face has charges q, 2q, 3q, 4q, 5q, ... , 12q fixed at the positions of the corresponding numerals. At what time does the hour hand point in the same direction as the electric field vector at the center of the dial? (Hint: Draw a diagram, use symmetry) 時計の数字に沿って電荷を配置した場合の電解の向きを求めたいのですが。模範解答も計算過程や図解説が全く無くかなり理解に苦しんでいます。   答えは以下のようになります。 Look at opposite numbers on the clock. The charges will produce opposite electric fields at the center and thus will cancel pairwise, the net electric field vector ~E points away from positive charges and so between the 3 and the 4 on the clock. Thus the time will be 3:30 when the hour hand points in the direction of the field. 皆さんのお力を貸してください、お願いいたします。

• 英文和訳

What could we do instead during the next 10 years? What should we do during the next 10 years? Some of our greatest accomplishments as a nation have resulted from commitments to reach a goal that fell well beyond the next election: the Marshall Plan, Social Security, the interstate highway system. But a political promise to do something 40 years from now is universally ignored because everyone knows that it's totally meaningless. Ten years is about the maximum time that we as a nation can hold a steady aim and hit our target. When President Jone F Kennedy challenged our nation to land a man on the moon and bring him back safely in 10 years, many people doubted we could accomplish that goal. But 8 years and 2 months later, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the surface of the moon and planted the American flag. 2008年7月17日のアル・ゴアの演説の一部です。どなたか訳お願いしますm(__)m

• この日本海名称変更の英文の内容を教えて下さい。

先日友達に≪「日本海」という名称が「東海」に変更されてしまうから、このリンクで署名して≫と、言われたのですが、英語が苦手でいったいどういう内容なのかが分からず、本当に署名をしてもいいのかがわかりません。 どなたか翻訳できるからお願いします。 リンクはホワイトハウスのようです。 http://wh.gov/UCX 「翻訳してもらいたい文章」 we petition the obama administration to: Sea of Japan -the authentic history in our textbooks! We are teaching our children the authentic history, so why change? We should definitely keep the Sea of Japan as it is now.  1. Contrary to the Korean claim that Japan changed “East Sea” to “Sea of Japan” in 1928, the Sea of Japan has always been the Sea of Japan, since the beginning of time.  2. South Koreans are under heavy communism influence because of communist North Korea, and have forgotten about the massive American blood spilled to defend them from the North Korean invasion aided by Russians and Communist Chinese during the Korean War in the '50s. Now they want the American forces out. Their extreme ethnocentricity blinds them and they want to rewrite history per their stories. That is plain wrong. Please join us and sign this petition to stop FALSIFYING history in our textbooks. Our children have right to keep learning a TRUE history! Created: Apr 13, 2012 Issues: Education Learn about Petition Thresholds It's up to you to build support for petitions you care about and gather more signatures. A petition must get 150 signatures in order to be publicly searchable on WhiteHouse.gov. Over time, we may need to adjust the petition signature thresholds, but we'll always let you know what the thresholds are. Signatures needed by May 13, 2012 to reach goal of 25,0008,195Total signatures on this petition16,805. 英語がお得意の方、お教え下さい。