• 21世紀は「新たなパラダイム」の時代であり、イデオロギーに代わって民族性が主要な衝突要因となっています。
  • 私たちは学校でシェイクスピアの劇を読み、劇場で体験し、今ではますますビデオや映画スクリーンで観るようになりました。
  • 明日、私は英国の政治史についてのプレゼンをする予定で、とても緊張しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1,we live in the 21st century, the age of "new paradigm" ,where ethnicity has replaced ideology as a prime source of conflict. 我々は、新しいパラダイムの時代、紛争の主原因として、民族意識がイデオロギーにとって代わった21世紀に暮らしております。 2,we read shakespeare's play in school , experience them in the theater , and now, increasingly,see them on video and the movie screen. 学校でシェークスピアの戯曲を読み、劇場でシェークスピア劇を経験し、今は、ますますビデオや映画館のスクリーンで見るようになっている。 →英語として文法的ではありません。themが複数形で指すものがない、時制がおかしい等 3,i have a presentation on english political history tomorrow and i am extremely nervous now. イギリスの政治史の発表が明日あり、今ひどく緊張しています。 4,i was just taking a nap in the living room when my wife rushes in shouting that our car is on fire. 妻が、うちの車が燃えていると叫びながら駆け込んできたとき、私は今で丁度昼寝をしていた。 rushes→rushed 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Our narrative is still in the midest of the brilliant that were exciting interest during the early part of 1880,when Edison,harnessed to his work,was making rapid progress in commercialy perfecting his lamp. At that time Brush,Thomson,Houston and Weston were busy with their arc light system and none had faith in the little lamp that Edison had given to the world. That their disbelief was in error how well we now know! For the little lamp of high resistance that began to cast its glow in that day has kept on glowing everywhere, as does also the spirit of Edison its inventor. Our busy activities during that development period were now and then interrupted by some merry interlude.Occasionally the 'boys'played jokes on each other.Sometimes one of them who had become tried would seek a nap on a near-by table.While no one objected to a peaceful slumber,if the delinquent began to snore or attempted to imitate the chords of rhapsodies such as we now and then hear on the radio, things happened.Somebody would crash a heavy weight on the table;that stopped the snoring.As an alternative the snorer was sometimes treated to a whiff of concentrared spirits of ammonia which,too,was effective.

• 和訳をお願いします。

1通目 Here is the pair of A i will be sending over to you. I hope they look great and i have no doubt they will make an outstanding breeding program if interested in them both. I also have a group of B.These are legal imports with all paper work and receipts. I have had them for quite a few years but just doesn't use them in shows anymore. Will only sell in pairs and best offer or Take the whole lot with a discount. If the A attached on the photo suits your interest, then we can proceed further with delivery provided i get your complete address. 2通目 I hope the photos my son forwarded you are stunning and beautiful photos. Let me know if everything is alright so as to carry on with the reservation after we must have concluded a deal and shipment scheduled.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 和訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

In the present paper, we first describe initial conditions for orbital calculations in the framework of Hill’s equations (Sect.2). In Sect.3, orbital calculations are made for particular sets of e and i, i.e., (e,i)=(0,0) and (1,0.5). Based on these calculations and previous works: Papers I and II, Nishida (1983), Hénon and Petit (1986), and Petit and Hénon (1986), we develop an efficient numerical procedure obtaining <P(e, i)> (Sect. 4).According to this procedure, we systemically integrate the orbits of relative motion, to find collision orbits. Furthermore, compiling results of these orbital calculations, we find <P(e, i)> for various sets of e and i and compare them with those in the two-body approximation <P(e, i)>_2B (Sects. 5 to 7). The results will be compared with those of Nishida (1983) and Wetherill and Cox (1985) who also studied the collisional rate taking account of the effect of solar gravity (but their studies were restricted, as mentioned later).

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文メールの和訳をお願いします Hi! How are you? Me I'm not fine! After my check up last Tuesday my face was full of small pimples like rushes and it's getting worst everyday! Now I just finished the long school meeting & on the way to another hospital. They said its a clinic for allergy. It's seems that we're both seek! Good luck to us! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

ip8730をインストールできない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows 10にip7200がインストールされていますが、ip8730を同じコンピュータに無線または有線でインストールできません。
  • ip8730のインストール方法を教えてください。
  • キヤノン製品に関する質問です。
回答を見る