A Little Bit More in Love: Birthday Card Words

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the perfect words to express your growing love with this heartfelt birthday card message. Learn how to translate 'a little bit more' and convey your deep affection in every waking moment. Find inspiration in these romantic lines that capture the joy of being in love.
  • Find out the best way to translate 'a little bit more' in these heartfelt birthday card words. Express your ever-growing love with each passing morning, every time their name is spoken, and whenever they enter a room. Discover the art of deep affection and let your partner know how much they mean to you.
  • Looking for the perfect words to express your love on their birthday? Learn how to translate 'a little bit more' and convey your growing affection. From the moment you wake up to their name being spoken, and every time they walk into the room - let your love grow with every passing day and year. Say 'Happy Birthday' with a touch of romance and appreciation.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳および教えてください

彼に誕生日にもらったカードの言葉ですがa little bit moreを上手に訳せませんので、教えてください。 I'm a little bit more in love with you each morning when I wake up. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you say my name. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you walk into the room… I'm a little bit more in love with you every day and every year. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

noname#142299
noname#142299
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

毎朝起きるたびに 君に恋しつつある自分に気づいてる 君が名前を呼ぶたびに もっと恋してる自分がいる 君が部屋に入ってくるたびに 好きになってるよ いつでもいつまでも恋し続けるよ スィートハート ハピバ~ でしょうか? 甘甘なんですけどぉ~~~っ (ノ´∀`*)

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!自分で訳すと、なんだか同じ意味でもしっくりこなかったので助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• ハッピィブルーのエンディング曲

映画「ハッピィブルー」(原題 The Pallbearer,グウィネス・パルトロー出演)の最後のクレジットで流れてた曲は何と言うタイトルでしょうか? 歌詞はうろ覚えなのですが、こんな曲でした。 Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say I'm still in love with you I want to see you dance again I'm still in love with you after all this time

• 英訳が合ってるかどうか・・・

男子学生です。 自分なりに日本語を英語に訳してみたのですが 合ってるでしょうか? もし間違っていたら、正しい英文を教えてください! 「I'm the first time that I talk with a foreigner.」(私は初めて外国の方と喋ります。) 「Will you talk a little more slowly?」(もう少しゆっくり話していただけませんか?) 「I came to here for the first time.」(初めてここに来ます) 「I'm very glad to be able to meet you.」(あなたに会えてとても嬉しいです) 「You came to here and what did you do?」(あなたはここに来て何をしましたか?) また、外国人の方と喋るとき、気をつけた方がいい事もあったら教えてください!

• the more~,the more

the more~,the more たとえば、「一緒にいるほど、好きになる」は、The more tome I spend with you, the more I love you. ですか?前半をThe more I'm with you,にしても同じでしょうか。  また、「愛情を言葉で表現するのが得意じゃない」は、I'm not good at saying how much I love you.であってますでしょうか?

• NHKラジオ「ビジネス英会話」を録音して聞いている方に

先週の放送のことで恐縮なのですがNHKラジオ「ビジネス英会話」を録音して聞いている方にお尋ねします。 先週の3月31日(金)と4月1日(土)が昨年度のこの番組の最終回でした。その比較的始めの方で講師の先生とアシスタントの方との間で体重の管理の話しがありました。以下はその途中の箇所です。(尚、各話者の前の番号は便宜的なものです。) (これより前は省略) 15<C>:...I do weight training just with dumbbells and, you know, leg-lifts and crunches and things like that. 16<S>: On a regular basis every day? (途中省略) 19<C>: ( A ) do it a little bit more if I could fit into my schedule. I might start sticking a little bit more in in the evening, because that kind of exercise, I don't mind very much. So, I can get myself to do it a little more easily. I also do aerobic type exercise. I jog in place for 45 minutes, uh, usually four times a week.. 20<S>: And you walk a lot, too, don't you? 21<C>: Yeah, I walk a lot also. I've always  liked walking, so if I have the time, (B) walk up to 30 minutes for sure. Over 30 minutes then I start thinking about it a little more, because my feet get tired. (以下省略) この部分で2箇所の空所(A)と(B)には次の1と2のうちそれぞれどちらを言っているのかを判断していただきたいんです。 (A) 1. I     2. I’d (B) 1. I     2. I’ll どなたかまだ手元に放送の録音が残っている方がいらっしゃいましたら聞いてみていただけませんか?

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• I'm in love with you.

I'm in love with you. タイトルの「I'm in love with you.」は、「あなたに恋してる」ですよね? たとえばですが・・・ メルアドやIDなどで「love_with_hiro(名前)@yahoo.co.jp」などと使った場合、 正しい文法として成り立っていますか?

• 「もう10歳若ければ」の英訳を教えて下さい。

こんにちは、 英作文で分からない事があります。 よろしくお願いします。 ・「私がもう10歳若ければ、君と一緒に行くんだが。」 という英作文の問題なのですが、普通に書けば、 ・ If I were ten years younger, I would go with you. ですが、帰結節はそのままとし、条件節を、 ・With a little more patience, he would succeed. 「もう少し我慢強ければ、彼は成功したろうに。」 というwithの付帯状況の形式にできないかと思案しています。 ・With more youth, ~ ・With having more youth, ~ 等と書いてみたりしていますが「もう10歳」がどうも分かりません。 (合っているか、会話で使われるかも定かでないですが・・・) また、いろいろな表現が知りたいので、Ifを使わない文であれば大歓迎です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 歌詞を英訳したのですが、見ていただけますか?

日本語の歌詞  霞の向こうに新宿が見える I can see Shinjyuku downtown over the haze ツバメはうまくビルをぬってゆく Swallows are flying threading their way through buildings 今年はゆっくりと春が訪れる Spring has come late this year コインランドリーは歩いて2分 It's a two-minute walk to the the launderette.   軽い口笛は少しの余裕 I'm whistling with a little bit composure 人ゴミだけは苦手だけれど Though I hate crowded places そっちにぼくの声とどいてますか Has my voice reached to you? すれちがう季節に思いを寄せている Seasons turned and I still love you 多分ね きっと変わらない  この先もどこにいても I'll bet my heart will go on and on wherever I am and will be. なんかこのように一応訳したのですが、自信がありません。よろしくご指導ください。  

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today