• ベストアンサー

Justの使い方

---- Hey, this is Bill. I'm sorry I'm not in. Just leave a message. ---- Just leave a message.のjustはどのようなニュアンスで使われますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

下記辞書の4と8の中間のような意味です。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/just/UTF-8/ 「(留守電の機械操作が難しいんじゃないだろうか、伝言を残したら僕が気を使うんじゃないだろうかとか、難しいことは考えずに)とにかく、ただ、メッセージを残して(くれればいいよ)」転じて「よかったら、メッセージを入れてくださいね」くらいな感じです。留守電でよく使う表現です。

hii-kun
質問者

お礼

なるほど。回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 対話文

次の対話文の[   ]に入れるのに最も適切なものを.ア~エの中から1つ選んでください.  (1) [電話で]     Takuya : Hello. This is ...... Mary`s phone : Sorry. I am not here now. Please leave your message after the beep. [ ] [ 発信音の後で ]         Takuya : This is Takuya. I have some questions about the English homework. Please call me back. I`m waiting for your call. * beep 発信音 ア I will call you later. イ May I leave a message? ウ Can I speak to Takuya? エ You`re welcome. お願いします!!

• 英語でなんて書いたらいい?たすけて~。

友達に送ったはずのメールが、アドレスを間違えていたために外国へ行ってしまいました。 帰ってきたメールは      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.goo.ne.jp.   I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.   This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't workout.   Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)   I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. でした。書いてあることもわかんな~い。(T T) ごめんなさいメールを入れようと思うのですが、それも失礼かな? でも、何も言わないでおくのもちょっと気がひけるんです。 どなたか、英語でなんて書いたらいいのか教えてください。 その意味もついでに書いてくれたらうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• gooメール 相手に届かない

突然昨日の夜から、受信は出来ますが、送信したメールが全部ではないですが、相手先に届きません。 エラーメッセージは以下の内容です。 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.goo.ne.jp. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <***********@docomo.ne.jp>: Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. 昨日の昼間では普通に送受信できていたのですが・・・他の人もこんな状況なのでしょうか?

• メールが返ってきてしまいます。

gooアドレスで無料メールのぴったりメールへ送信するのですが、 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.goo.ne.jp. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <ぴったりメールアドレス>: Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. --- Below this line is a copy of the message. と、返ってきてしまいます。 日にちをおいて送信してもらっても同じでした。 調べてみると原因はメールアドレスが間違ってる可能性があると書いてあったのですが、 メールアドレスは他のアドレスでも送信したところ間違っていませんでした。 gooとぴったりメール両方のサイトの良くある質問を調べて見ても分かりませんでした。 最終的には相手方に別のアドレスからぴったりメールのほうに送っていただいたのですが、 気になって仕方ありません(^^; なぜなんでしょうか?

• MAILER-DAEMONでメールが戻ってきましたが理由がわかりません

MAILER-DAEMONでメールが戻ってきましたが理由がわかりません。知恵をお貸し頂けますでしょうか。 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at qsmtp02.win-sv.com. I am afraid I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I have given up. Sorry it did not work out. > <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx>: Connected to 148.235.52.20 but greeting failed. Remote host said: 554 - smtp.prodigy.net.mx -- Server I am not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. > --- Below this line is a copy of the message.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします

I'm sorry the one I ordered was listed in the near mint section but when I read the description and saw the pics I found this to be untrue I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I would like to change in to the one with a white handle. I relize their is a price difrence I'm willing to reorder of you are unable to change this.

• この英文を日本語にしていただけませんか

unfortunately, this might be so late in being answered purely because I haven’t twitter’d from a computer in about two weeks and so I’m sorry if your message has been waiting for a while! and a second unfortunately, I made that set in the crudest, awful, slapdash way possible so there is no tutorial so I’m sorry for that too 英語が出来る方お願いいたします。

• この場合の品詞は・・・

I'm sorry to see you leave. この場合leaveの品詞は何でしょうか。 また、イディオムで Hate is too mild a word for how I feel about him. とありますが、"too mild a word"はどうして"a too mild word"ではないのでしょうか。 どなたか、ご教示ください。

• MAILOR_DAEMONが帰ってきました。

Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. と書かれてありましたが、どういう理由でしょうか?相手が受取拒否に設定しているのでしょうか? メルアドは間違えてないと思うのですが。