【翻訳依頼】英文を日本語に翻訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文を日本語に翻訳していただけませんか?
  • 申し訳ありませんが、最近2週間ほどコンピュータからTwitterをしていなかったため、返信が遅れてしまうかもしれません。もしメッセージがしばらく待っている場合は申し訳ありません!
  • さらに残念ながら、そのセットは最も荒い、ひどい、手抜きな方法で作られているため、チュートリアルはありません。その点も申し訳ありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語にしていただけませんか

unfortunately, this might be so late in being answered purely because I haven’t twitter’d from a computer in about two weeks and so I’m sorry if your message has been waiting for a while! and a second unfortunately, I made that set in the crudest, awful, slapdash way possible so there is no tutorial so I’m sorry for that too 英語が出来る方お願いいたします。

noname#227015
noname#227015
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.1

あいにく、このメッセージは遅すぎたかも知れません。もっぱら、2週間ほどコンピュータからツイッターしなかったからなのですが、メッセージくださってからしばらくお待たせしてしまい、ごめんなさい! そして、もう1つまずいことに、セットの仕方が粗雑で、ひどく、おざなりでしたので、チュートリアルが全然なく、そのことについてもまたごめんなさいです。

noname#227015
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。とても助かりました。本当に感謝いたします。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Not for me. I'm flattered that you feel that was about me. But I'm saying your just to young to fall in love with someone right now. You have so much to experience out there. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします!

英文の翻訳お願いします! 先日オーストラリアにホームステイに行き、帰国後に感謝の言葉をメールで送ったのですが返信が理解できず… 翻訳サイトなどでなんとなくはわかったのですがこの部分だけわかりませんでした…! I'm sorry that you had to sit through our pyjama party on Sunday at church. It was a fundraising party to raise money for research of Mitochondrial disease. The daughter of some very good church friends has been diagnosed with mitochondrial disease, and unfortunately she probably won't live to age 14. Her brother has also tested positive for the same disease. The day was organised months beforehand and so I thank-you so much for your patience and understanding on that. I haven't yet posted off your towels and t-shirt, but I hope to do that by the end of this week. I hope that we can stay in touch. Thanks for writing. Margie (Mum) なんだか重大そうなことが書いてある気がしてなりません><英語に詳しい方お願いします!

• 日本語に訳して下さい

日本語に訳して下さい。 So, I'm doing a project for my Japanese class. I have to interview a Japanese person, ask him a few questions, write down what he says, and then write a short report. There are two answers he gave that I could not understand. Could you help me type out what he answered? 以上です。宜しくお願いします!

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I was so low doubting life and angry at the world. All i've been through,in past relationships.....?? and now the mistakes i've made, the hurt and disappointment i've had before... Believe me, i've had many awful thoughts looking for an easier way to escape my own misery, the reality as it was, I really thought I lost all hope and faith ...the light no longer shined...and I could barely see. I was in a horrible, terrible mess until you came along. Exactly why i'm so very greatful to have met you at that time. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

sorry for the fast drawing in the postcard i was inline in the post office went i drew it the call me up fast so the pic look sloppy .. sorry for the ugly the Christmas tree ....... and the stickers come from universal Orlando... so you get something from there to .. この文章なのですが、だいたいは理解出来るのですが... よろしくお願いします。

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)