Idiomでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 経済について、8月15日から年末まで市場でかなりの混乱が起きる予定です。ですので、何かが回復の兆しを見せているというニュースはPRであり、私の意見としては、メディアや政府が伝えている情報を無視して自分自身で調査することです。
  • 'my ten cents for you'というフレーズは「ちょっとしたアドバイスだけど・・・」という意味です。
  • この文章は、Idiom(慣用句)の一例です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Idiomでしょうか?

メールでわからない部分があったので教えて下さい。 以下抜粋です。 Regarding the economy, from August 15th till the end of the year there is going to quite a lot of blood spilled in the markets. So, any news that things are on the way back up is PR and my ten cents for you is to ignore what you read in the media and what any government is printing and do your own research. 文中の'my ten cents for you'というのは「ちょっとしたアドバイスだけど・・・」みたいな意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

普通は“two cents”と言うんですけどね。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/two+cents/UTF-8/?ref=sa 単に間違えたのか、普通の人の5倍は価値がある意見だと言っているのかは、よく分かりません。

freetempo
質問者

お礼

タペンスから来ているんですね。勉強になりました。ありがとうございますした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 緊急です。和訳できる方お願いします。

What I love only as for you...Therefore,please permit all of my acts of the present.It is scary to lose her. I'm sorry in coward lover... お願いしますm(_ _)m

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 意味を教えてください

I have some thoughts of what I want to do, and am extremely self-motivated, but I have no idea how that translates into a job. I can't seem to convince any potential employers of my own potential. What can I do to find my direction? Signed, Directionless Hi Directionless, Thanks for writing in. It’s hard grappling with feelings of embarrassment, especially when it feels like everyone around you is crushing it. writing inとcrushing itの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳ソフトを使いました。添削お願いします。

外国の子供に初めましての手紙を送ります。 出来るだけ英語っぽい日本語で訳して貰いましたが、不安です。 おかしな所がないかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 それと、英語で手紙なんて初めてです。 文頭と、文末はどうすれば良いのでしょうか? Nice to meet you My name is oobankoban. I live in Tokyo in Japan. It introduces my family. My mother is 86 years old, and the acknowledgment syndromes. My husband is 61 years old. He is doing the work of the design in the company. My daughter is 21 years old, and she is senior. She works at the company when she comes the spring of next year. And, I am 57 years old, and housework is done while looking after my mother. It might be very good for me this year. I wanted to do good for you just a little. If possible, I want to support it for a long time until you grow up. You have two younger brothers. Do you look after them? And, do you help father and your mother? Have you gone to school though study is very important? Please teach your usual life in the letter.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英文の邦訳

In what follows we develop the argument that index providers increasingly are to equity markets what credit rating agencies are to bond markets, crucial ‘coordination service firms’ that exercise private authority and effectively set standards for the behavior of other firms and even countries. 以上の英文を,その構文提示と伴に,御訳しl下さい。 宜しくお願いします。