• 締切済み

緊急です。和訳できる方お願いします。

What I love only as for you...Therefore,please permit all of my acts of the present.It is scary to lose her. I'm sorry in coward lover... お願いしますm(_ _)m

みんなの回答

• boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.1

ただ君を愛してるだけなんだ、だから今の僕の行動を許してくれ。 彼女を失うのが怖いんだ。意気地なしな恋人でごめんよ。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I paid almost 60 bucks and only received a pack of razor blades. Please send the razor that I paid for or a complete refund is the only option.

• 和訳してくれませんか?

1,This Koala is pretty smart.I wouldnt let go of her tits either.. 2,Damn I'd love to be that koala この2文です。お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

前に 英語が変でごめんなさい (I'm sorry for my strange English.)と、書いたのですが それにたいして what strange english?と返ってきました これはそのまま英語が変?と聞いているという翻訳でいいのでしょうか? それと I love his face too he looks so natural は 私は彼の自然に見える顔がとても好きという和訳であっているでしょうか?

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• コービーが語った文章なのですが和訳をお願いします

I mean the worst case,is what? I lose some athleticism,I lose some speed...but I se a lot of guys who are not athletic. who don't have speed,that are still pretty damn good...and I think I'm a little better than them.

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳をお願いします。

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「I don't appreciate you Lazy Boyfriend calling me and handing up on me.... now that your in Japan I have found a new love here in LA without you now they yours in Tokyo so please lose me contact info 」 どなたか、お願い致します。