• ベストアンサー

ざっくりと和訳してください。

I paid almost 60 bucks and only received a pack of razor blades. Please send the razor that I paid for or a complete refund is the only option.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

60ドル程支払ったのに剃刀1箱しか届いてないし。 金額分の剃刀を送るか全額返金をお願いしたい。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 和訳をお願いします

i am looking for a straight razor for beginning wet sahving.....i like no disponsable blades razor.....whay can you offer me for beginning....and no very expensive

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

Just making sure you received my extra $30 payment for the sharpening service. I paid for the razor then received an invoice the next day for the extra service which I paid for also. Sounds like you did receive it all so thanks. Can't wait.

• 和訳をお願いします

What refund do I receive by sending back only the damaged razor? I take it the $50 gift to keep it is in the form of a PayPal payment? Your answers will aid my decision.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• さらっと和訳でお願いします

I am still mildly interested in that razor. Would it be possible to write only a small worth into the package? Like 20$?

• 和訳と、対処法をお願いします。

先日、paypalを利用して、米国のオンラインストアで買い物をしました。 注文と異なる商品が送られてきたので、返品の際の送料の負担、正しい商品との交換をお願いし、商品を返品したのですが、こちらのPayPalアカウントへ送金ができないといったニュアンスのメールを受け取りました。 なんとなく対処方法なども書かれているようなのですが、どんな返事をしたら良いのか曖昧で、困っております。 英語にそこまで堪能ではないので、確認のため、以下の英文の翻訳と、どんな返事をするべきかアドバイスを頂けると助かります。 hello --私の名前 The payment from you in PayPal has been removed from our account. I see that you have only paid for the shipping at this time. I can't give a you a credit for 60.00USD since we have not received payment for the pack or sack. I show that you owe 192.97USD- 60= 132.97 USD Please let me know that you agree. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくり和訳してください。

I'd really like to know, what in the name of all that is holy makes this razor worth that much money? I can't even fathom paying that much, unless I were so rich I could just use money to start a fire. Please enlighten me. Thanks, and no offense meant

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 和訳してください

I think they are not stupid enough, that 10$ would be enough. So i thought, you get a first payment about 300$ , 5 minutes later a payment over the rest. You declare the package as a gift wirh around 10$. And at least you send me an email with a bill for the razor over 300$. Thats because, if they don't let the package go through, i will only pay taxes for the 300$.