• ベストアンサー

英語文で伝えたいのですが・・・

こんにちは、困った時アドバイス有難うございます。  今日は、購入したい人形で先方さんとやり取りをしていて どうしても伝えられない部分が出てきてしまい、アドバイス頂けたらと 書き込みさせていただきました。 人形について、複製品を販売されていたのですが、 どうも、複製品の方をほしいと思われてしまい、送金の段階まで 進んでしまったので、今一度、文章を送って確認したいのですが・・・ ■質問内容■ こんにちは、メール有難うございます。 もう一点、確認したいことが有ります。 「メールで連絡をいただいた時、複製は、若干、オリジナルの イメージと違う点が有るとお聞きしましたが…」 「例えば、私に複製ではなく、オリジナの赤ん坊の(人形)を譲っ頂くことは出来ますか?」 「オリジナルを購入する際の総額(出荷費用)を私に教えて頂けますか?」 「購入するため、検討するのにとても悩んでいます。」 確認し次第、送金させていただきます。 どうしても、確認したいので、度々メール申し訳ありませんが、ご連絡ください。 ********************************************************* Hello. Thank you for the e-mail. There is something [ a thing / a more ] to check. "When I got a message by e-mail, the duplicate checked that there was a point a little different from an original image. For example can I do inviting the (doll) of the baby of Oli Gina instead of a duplicate to an adopted child? Examination -- " and "when you greet original, please tell me the total amount (shipment expense)in order to purchase -- it worries. " -- immediately after checking, it remits. Since he wants to check, please surely give e-mail. 部分的にどのような表現で送ってあげたら伝えられるか考えだのですが、以上を文面にして送ってみましたが、上手く伝えることが出来ずにいます。お忙しいところ、すみませんが…アドバイス頂けたら幸いです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mrroccy
  • ベストアンサー率45% (24/53)
回答No.1

Dear 相手の名前、 Thank you for your response. Few confirmation before I decide. You have mentioned that duplicate is slightly different form the original. Is it possible for me to buy the original instead of duplicate? If so, please let me know the cost and shipping cost for the original doll. As soon as above are confirmed, payment will be wired. Apology for e-mails back and forth, but appreciate your response in advance. Best regards, 自分の名前 こんな感じでいかがでしょうか?

pooh0679
質問者

お礼

mrroccyさま こんにちは、有難うございます。 なるべく完結にと思いながらも、沢山表現を加え過ぎてしまったために 先方さんも、理解が大変といっていましたので… 要点だけにすねと良いのかもしれないと思いました。 つい、謝罪とか文章のみのやり取りなので気を使ってしまいます。 この文章でしたら、先方さんも理解しやすてですよね。 アドバイス有難うございます。文章を保存して今後の時参考にさせていただきます^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

違う書き方で、、、、、、、、、、、 Dear Mr/Ms. Xxxxxx First of all, I am afraid my previous back & forth mails might have given you some confusion. Now just for my final decision, I like to know if you could send me your original instead the duplicate one, as I care abut the 'slight difference’ you said between them. Upon hearing your favorable reply together with the whole cost and shipping charge, I will make immediate payment. I hope I am not causing you any difficulty. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and my best regards Your Name

pooh0679
質問者

お礼

mabomkさま こんにちは。アドバイス有難うございます。 表現と相手への伝え方がとても勉強になりました。 一部分文章お借りさせていただきます。 伝えるための要点を抑える表現がまだ上手く理解できていないので もう少し、頑張って勉強してみます。 お忙しいところ、有難うございますm(__)m これからのやり取りの時、引き続き、コミュニケーションの取り方も勉強に、取り入れて見ようと思います^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文の和訳をお願いします

最近ホストファミリーから久々にきたメールなのですがまったく意味がわかりません(x_x)メールのことを言ってる気がするのですが…  Just found your e-mail address on your original application form and thought we would send you an e-mail to say hello. We sent an e-mail to a different address and it was rejected. How are you going?  和訳お願いします

• 英語翻訳

いつも買っている海外のサイトでカートに入れカード支払いする際に→このようにでます。 There is a problem with the format of the e-mail address stored against this order, please return to your basket and proceed through the checkout section again. 今まで問題なく購入できていたのですが、突然、このように案内が出ます。 email.アドレスに何か問題があるのでしょうか? どうしてもわからないのでどなたか教えてください。お願い致します。 

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• この文の構造を教えて下さい

模試の一部抜粋です In an ever changing environment, there is an importance to the elderly, a kind of life insurance for the species. 常に変化していく環境では、年長個体は大切なものであり、種にとって一種の生命保険となるのである there~以下がよくわかりません… 易しく教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 訳し方

Please tell us how important each of the following factors is to you when you choose a business for automotive repair. この英文はどこで区切って訳せばいいのでしょうか? is to you のところはどういう訳し方をするのでしょうか?

• 対話文

A:How was the weekend? B:Great. I went to Tokyo and enjoyed shopping. A:Did you? ( ) B:No.I go there only when I have a lot of free time. 選択筋がいろいろあり、 Did it take a lot of time to get there? Do you ofen go there? この二つで迷ったのですが、答えは下のほうでした。 上のほうはそこに行くのに多くの時間をとりますか? と聞いているのではないですか? もしそうなら、これでもよい気がするのですがどうでしょうか? それとAがDid you?と聞いているのは、どんな訳になるのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 2次方程式について教えてください。(問題文は英語です)

以下の2つの問題について教えてください。 できれば、問題文の英訳もして頂けると幸いです。 1.When the principle of zero products is used to solve a quadratic equation, will there always be two solutions? Why or why not? 2.What is wrong with solving x^2 = 3x by dividing both sides of the equation by x^2?

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?

• これで意味がわかってもらえますでしょうか?

先日q=1088472はありがとうございました。 しかし再度難問が! 送料がかかるので更に2つの香水を買うことになり香水(Curious)を2つ買うことにしました。返事がないので再度(合計2回)メールしました。 すると Hello, I have previously already added 2 Curious Sets to your order. Would you like two more added to your order or is this a duplicate email. If this is a duplicate email please be aware that we do answer all of our emails.Sending duplicate emails can cause errors and is not recommended. We were closed Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday but we answered all the email Monday and Tuesday. No email is gone unanswered. If you would like two additional Curious Sets added to your order, please email back that you do. As of right now there are only 2 Curious Sets on order. これは? 私はCuriousを2つ欲しいのにメールを2度送ってしまったので4個に? 最後の一文では今の注文は2個とありますよね? つまり4個ではないですよね? I'm sorry. I send the mail repeatedly. My order Request is Quantity 2. これで意味がわかってもらえますでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくご指導ください(;_:)