英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文を日本文に翻訳して頂けるかお願いします。
  • Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さないで結構です。
  • お問い合わせがTeamLavaのゲームに関わらない場合は、support@teamlava.com にお問い合わせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

ユーザーの皆様、 ご連絡いただきありがとうございます、これは自動返信メールです。 TeamLavaのゲームに関するすべてのお問い合わせは、support@ teamlava com にお願いします。 あなたの電子メールが、これらのゲームに関係がない場合、あるいは、TeamLavaによってこちらに送られてきた場合は、ご一報ください。ありがとう。

ichigo_tan
質問者

お礼

早速対応して頂き有難うございます。 全く分からなかったので助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

やあ、ユーザー諸君、 メールサンキュー、このメールは自動返信なんだ。 TeamLavaのゲームに関する質問はsupport@teamlava.comにお願いするよ。 もし、君のメールがゲームに関係ないとか、こちらから送信されたとかだったら 知らせてくれ。サンキュー。 だと思います…。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(2)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Thanks for contacting Storm8 Support. Your request ( 850 ) has been received and will be addressed by our Support team as soon as possible. Please allow a few days for your ticket to be processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. To expedite the handling of your inquiry, ensure that you have provided your Storm8 ID, or as much information as you can to identify the account(s) involved. Also, please use the same e-mail address in your communications regarding this issue to ensure that we receive any updates to your request. You can view the status of your ticket at any time at support. storm8.com tickets/850. In the meantime, please also visit our Knowledge Base at ここにURL。 There you can find helpful articles that may resolve your issue. If your concern is a question regarding gameplay, we encourage you to explore our forums at ここにURL  (you might wish to check out a user-maintained FAQ at ここにURL ). Please keep us updated should you no longer require assistance with your query. If you are inquiring about a TeamLava game, those forums can be found at ここにURL。 ----------------

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• 日本語で意味を教えて下さい。

Please let me know if your payment does not clear your bank account by 6/20/12 the absolute latest. Thank you.

• AUTOMATED RESPONSE ~の意味

AUTOMATED RESPONSE / YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO SEND MAIL TO THIS ACCOUNT. IF YOU KNOW THE ACCOUNT HOLDER,PLEASE CONTACT THEM AND HAVE YOUR ADDRESS ADDED TO THEIR CONTACT LIST このようなメールが返ってきました。この文章の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してもらえませんか

Dear Thank you your answer. I'm sorry the fitness club close pm 10:00 and after pm 10:00 too late for taking Therapy because, It' off heater here. How about morning time after am 7:00 . Please , call us again !! Thank you very much .

• これは本当にPAYPALからのメール??

ペイパルからメールが来ました。 書いてあることがいまいち理解できないのですが これは私の個人情報を探るための怖いメールなのでしょうか??誰か教えてください。。。 私の本名がDearの次に、しかも間違いなく書いてありました。。怖いです。。 Dear (私の本名が記入してありました,) On 12/05/04 I replied to the email message you sent regarding your PayPal account. As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your needs in my response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me know how I did? http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/paypal/survey.taf?survey_id=628&user_id=40009707881 To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above. If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of our browser. NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide timely feedback to me, Timothy . AFTER 5 DAYS, THIS INVITATION WILL EXPIRE.

• 日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(´;ω;`)

何度も申し訳ございません。涙 この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(*´。・ω・。`*) Hi, Thank you for your quick response. We will ship your order today! You will get the track number by an email! Have a nice day! Best, Chicnova Dear Your order 1504110004M at chicnova.com had been shipped. Please track here:http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml. Your tracking no. is RJ373958269CN. After receipt, if you find any problem with your order or want to exchange / return, please email to emily@chicnova.com Love, The Chicnova Team

• 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hi there! It's Emily from Instagram! We spoke about us featuring two of your designs (the deer you did with a color pencil & the cow skull). Are you able to send .png and discuss more? Thank you!  ~Emily Hey! I sent you an email! I never got your first name?

• この英文であっていますか?

以下のことを英語で言いたいのですが、 「同居人がパソコンを持って出張に出かけてしまったので、このメールは友人のパソコンから送っています。あなたの前回のメールとても素敵でした、どうもありがとう。いつかまたあなたが日本に来る時には、私に連絡くださいね。」 「どうぞ気軽にこのemailに返信してください。」 以下の英文で大丈夫でしょうか? "Since my roommate had gone for a business trip with our PC, I'm sending this email from a PC of my friend. Your last email was really wonderful for me. Thank you. If you come to Japan again, ______." "Please feel free to email to this address." 不自然なところがあれば直していただきたいです。 「私に連絡くださいね」の英訳も教えていただけるとありがたいです…! あと、最後の文の文頭の Please は余分でしょうか? お力を貸してください、よろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m