Can you translate English text into Japanese?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I need help translating English text into Japanese. Can you assist me with this?
  • I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I would like to request your assistance in translating English text into Japanese.
  • I would greatly appreciate it if you could translate English text into Japanese for me.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(2)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Thanks for contacting Storm8 Support. Your request ( 850 ) has been received and will be addressed by our Support team as soon as possible. Please allow a few days for your ticket to be processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. To expedite the handling of your inquiry, ensure that you have provided your Storm8 ID, or as much information as you can to identify the account(s) involved. Also, please use the same e-mail address in your communications regarding this issue to ensure that we receive any updates to your request. You can view the status of your ticket at any time at support. storm8.com tickets/850. In the meantime, please also visit our Knowledge Base at ここにURL。 There you can find helpful articles that may resolve your issue. If your concern is a question regarding gameplay, we encourage you to explore our forums at ここにURL  (you might wish to check out a user-maintained FAQ at ここにURL ). Please keep us updated should you no longer require assistance with your query. If you are inquiring about a TeamLava game, those forums can be found at ここにURL。 ----------------

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Storm8サポートにお問い合わせいただきありがとうございます。あなたのリクエスト(850)は、承りました、できるだけ早く私たちのサポートチームによって対処されることになります。 あなたのチケットが処理されるのに数日を見込んでください。 心からご不便をお詫び申し上げます。 お問い合わせの処理を早めるために、あなたのStorm8 ID を提供していること、または、関係するアカウントを識別するために、できるだけ多くの情報を提供していることを確認してください。また、確実に、私たちが、あなたのリクエストにすべての更新情報を受け取ることができるように、この問題に関するあなたの連絡に関しては、同じ電子メールアドレスを使用してください。 support. storm8.com tickets/850 で、あなたは、いつでもチケットのステータスを閲覧することができます。 一方で、URL***で Knowledge Baseもご覧ください。 そこで、あなたの問題を解決できる可能性のある有益な情報を見つけることができます。 あなたの心配が、ゲームプレイに関する質問であれば、URL***で当社のフォーラムを探索することをお勧めします。(URL***で、ユーザーに支えられたFAQをチェックして見るのもよいかもしれません)あなたが、もはやあなたのご質問に関してサポートを必要としなくなった場合は、すぐにご連絡下さい。TeamLava ゲームについてお問い合わせされている場合は、それらに関するフォーラムは、URL***で見つけることができます。

ichigo_tan
質問者

お礼

2度目のご回答有難うございます。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 海外ショッピングの英文の一文が訳せません。

時々、海外ショッピングで買い物をしてるのですが、いつも利用している海外ショップからクレジットカードで商品を買ったのですが、2週間程度経っても届かないため先方に「発送は完了していますか?」とメールで問い合わせた所、「完了している」と返事がありました。 その後、「トラッキングナンバーを教えてください」とメールした所 以下の文章が返ってきました。 Please watch your email for your tracking or confirmation number to be emailed to you as quick as we can get your package shipped. Please be patient during our transition of moving and re-organizing the new shop. 前半は私のメールアドレスの何かを確かめろとあると思うのですが、上手く訳せません。どなたか訳していただけませんか?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入しようと思っています。日本に発送してくれますか?と質問したら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。これって業者用ってことでしょうか?? Thank you for providing the information about your store. Currently, in order to join AAA as a retailer you must be a Brick & Mortar with current established buying relationships with at least one of our brands and if not with our brands then brands equivalent to our brands that are in that advanced contemporary/luxury space. Seeing that you currently do not work with any of our brands, it doesn't seem to make sense that we partner at this time. Should things change where you expand and fit the above criteria, please reach back out and we would be happy to reassess your application at that time. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to Marisa, our Retail Engagement Manager, at marisa@com or 00000.

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。

• 英文を訳してください!

海外の通販サイトのZapposに日本のデビットカードが使えるかメールをしました。 返って来たメールが長文なので、訳せませんでした。(短く優しい文なら、なんとなくわかります) そこで訳して頂ける方を探しています。よろしくお願いします。 Hi, Unfortunately, we do not ship to Japan. We did previously ship internationally, however, we were not able to offer the quality of service we strive to provide our customers. Therefore, we made the difficult decision to suspend international shipping while we research better options to provide the best possible service to our customers overseas. You are more than welcome to place an order using your international card as long as the order is shipping to a US address. You can send the order to a family member, or a friend who has a U.S. address. Or there are third-party shippers in the U.S. that will ship products internationally, but I am unable to refer to any one in particular. We do not have information about them, and we are not affiliated with any international shippers. You may try a web search or phone directory search for one of these services. To place an order shipping to a US ZIP Code, but with an international credit card, first place your order online. For the billing information, we will need the address on file with the bank, and please follow the below format: Name: Your name Address line 1: The street address Address line 2: City, State, Zip Code (yes, all together). City: Enter your country. State: Enter "AA" from drop down box. Zip: Enter "99999" , "77777", or "11111" For the shipping information, please enter the U.S. shipping address. If you'd prefer to place your order by phone, you may contact us at 1-800-927-7671 (1-702-943-7909 internationally) 24/7/365. Please keep in mind, when using an international credit card, it may take up to 72 hours to finalize your order prior to shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to return an item, please be aware that our free return policy does not cover the shipping cost from outside of the United States. If shipping to the U.S. isn't a solution for you, please see the list of companies that do ship internationally below: www.shoes.com www.footlocker.com www.konasports.com www.sierratradingpost.com www.mrsteps.com www.shoeparlor.com www.footnotesonline.com www.bootbarn.com www.bagginsshoes.com www.Teva.com www.JCPenney.com www.Eastbay.com www.thetannery.com www.Timberland.com www.Birkenstock.com www.BackCountryGear.com www.Footsmart.com www.shoebuy.com www.converse.com www.shoebungalow.com www.standardstyle.com www.uggaustralia.com www.classicsportshoes.com www.inlinewarehouse.com www.ebags.com We truly appreciate you as our customer and thank you for your patience while we are in this review process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at cs@zappos.com or call us at 800-927-7671. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know! Have a wonderful day!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。

キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。 Registriy Booster キャンセルの依頼をチケット送信したら 英文で解りません。 コンビニ決済にしたので、まだお金の支払いはしていません。 過去の質問を捜してみたら、返金の質問は見つけられましたが 支払い前のキャンセルは無かったので困っています。 送られて来た英文はこちらです。 Your inquiry has been assigned to one of our customer support representatives and you will receive a response from us within one business day*. If you do not receive an answer within a reasonable time, please check your spam folder. To help you track your inquiry we have generated the following reference number: LTK16501294913X. Please use this code in all future correspondence regarding this issue. If you need a serial number or a download link for your purchased Uniblue product, you can get these directly from our Self-service Center. Should you no longer require our assistance after visiting our Self-Service Center, we would really appreciate if you inform us by replying back to this email, otherwise we will get back to you as soon as possible. 勉強不足で書いてある事が全くわかりません。  何て書いてあるのか教えて欲しいです。