イギリス留学に関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリス留学に関する質問についての要約文です。
  • 質問者がイギリス留学について相談している内容をまとめた要約文です。
  • イギリス留学に関する質問に対する返答内容をまとめた要約文です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• minak
  • お礼率88% (115/130)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Tatsu616
  • ベストアンサー率36% (111/302)
回答No.1

4月18日より、始業となりますので、 それまでに、現地入りする必要があります。 寮などの、留学先の学校施設と思われますが、 その準備をする為に、現地到着日、 フライトスケジュール等を、連絡してあげれば いいでしょう。

minak
質問者

お礼

なるほど!助かりましたー!!ありがとうございました☆

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか?

下記の英語は、どのような意味と理解したらよいのでしょうか?教えていただけると助かります。 こちらから送付したmailへの返答です。 Will let you know. Appreciate you arranging to get the nomination form completed. これは、I will let you know. I appreciate you arrange to get the nomination form completed. と理解してよいのでしょうか? ノミネーションフォームを完成させるアレンジをあなたがしてくれたことに感謝します。との意味と受け取っていいのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• この英文を和訳してください。

タイトル通りですが、この英文を和訳してください。 I will proceed to close your file and arrange for any original documents to be available for you to pick up from the office. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 名詞プラスto不定詞ではナゼ間違い?

1.Did you have any difficulty finding your way here?→○ 2.Did you have any difficulty to find your way here?→× なぜ2.の表現(to find)では間違いなのでしょうか? ネイティブの英語教師に聞いても分からないと言われました。 同様のセンテンスを探してみたのですが、一つしか見つかりませんでした。 We have no problems finding accommodation.→○ We have no problems to find accommodation.→× 他にもこのような形をとる例をご存知でしたらおしえてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,