• 締切済み

翻訳してください

翻訳サイトを使ってみましたが、意味不明な文章ばかりで どやって解釈していいかわかりません。 Hello, I was wondering if you have a store in Japan? Regards, Stefan よろしくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• hksingle
  • ベストアンサー率4% (1/25)
回答No.1

こんにちわ、貴方は日本にお店をもっているのかしら。 草々、ステファン 念のため、文脈がわかりませんが何かを買いたいのだとしたら貴方の店ではなくて貴方が(いつも行く、使う)店のことでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆を出品しております。extra fine EF naginata nibはペン先の事です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I was wondering if you had this fountain pen with an Extra Fine EF nib, or any naginata nibs. And, do you have this available in the Burgundy color instead of the black?

• 英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?

• 英語の文面の翻訳お願いします。

下の●●●は都合上伏せていますが、●●●の部分は作品タイトルです。 i saw ur ●●●.. um, actually, there's dis this ●●●... which is I can't really find.. i've been looking for it forever.. and i was wondering if you have these videos. It will be a great gratitude for you to upload it as well.. please.. im begging you.. thank you in advance.. 以上です。 翻訳機にかけたら何となくわかるのですが、それでも自分の解釈に自信がありません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

こんにちは。 私はイラストを描くのが趣味で、イラストのサイトをやっているのですが、 先日海外の方から英語でメールが届きました。 短文だったので「イラストのリクエストに応えられますか?」という意味かな…?となんとなく思いましたが、 学生時代常に赤点ぎりぎりだった自分の英語力を信用できずいろいろな翻訳サイトを使ってみたところ、 どれも意味がバラバラで結局よく分からなくなりました。 よろしければどなたか翻訳お願いします…。 以下がそのメールの内容です。 > Hello! > Just wondering, do you take drawing requests? > Regards. カテ違いでしたら申し訳ありません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

ネットで商品を注文したイギリスの会社からのメールなのですが 翻訳ソフトではいまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします Order comment: Hello Unfortunately there has been a slight delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you in a the next few days to update you on the situation. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on  会社のメルアド  Regards, 会社名 sales team

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

英語が得意な分、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 Hello, We are sorry that the delivered item has not arrived in perfect condition. Unfortunately we do not have empty jewel cases for shipment. As compensation we just refunded the costs of delivery. The chargeback to your account will be transferred by Amazon within the following business days. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us. Kind regards,

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 工具輸入での翻訳

先方のミスで工具が二回送られ二回カードの引き落としがなされましたそれに対して先方からの申し出です 意味がよくわからないので翻訳お願いします。 I have another offer for you if you are able to keep the merchandise, and that is to refund your credit card for the shipping charges, which was $171.95 (US dollars) and also send you the gift certificate for the $200.00. If that is still not acceptable, do you have an amount that you would suggest. Best regards,

• 翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 アメリカの方に、カメラレンズを送って届かなかった後のメールです。 Hello, I did not know what happened with my lens, but it was not delivered at my address in USA and the post office returned the item to you. e-bay doesn´t want to pay my money back. I would like to know what can we do, and if you have had get the lens back. I contacted the japan delivery company and the inform says the lens was returned to you. I really appreciate you or e-bay return my money back. It has being a nightmare. Thank you