翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自分のウェブサイトに投稿されたコメントの意味が理解できません
  • 他の人の意見を参考にするコミュニティを探しています
  • in.uk.comという掲示板サイトのリンクがスパムかどうか知りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

スパムではないと断言してもいいと思います。とても丁寧な言葉遣いの誠実なコメントです。  とても良いウェブサイトをお使いになっていらっしゃいます。しかし、ここと同じ趣旨の話題が掲載されている討論用の掲示板があることをご存知なのか疑問に思います。私は、同じ関心を持つ経験の豊富な人達から示唆を得ることができるコミュニティーの一員になることを心から望んでいます。もしご推薦(のフェブサイト)があれば、教えください。ありがたく思います。

ts9851
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

大変素晴らしいサイトをお持ちですね、でも、ここで議論されるのと同じ話題をカバーする掲示板についてあなたはご存知でしょうか?私は、同じ興味を持つ他の経験豊かな人々から提案を得ることができるコミュニティの一員でいたいと本当に思っています。もし何かお勧めがあれば、どうか知らせて下さい。感謝します。 の様な意味です。スパムではないでしょう。

ts9851
質問者

お礼

参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

ブログにスパムコメントらしきものが頻繁に来るのですが、訳してください。 こういう手のものは頻繁にくるので即削除していますが、何をいっているのか気になります。 自動リンク防止のためhttpをttpにしてあります。 ※もしこれにコメントを返すなら、なんといいますか? Fantastic site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos! sac longchamp prix taille s ttp://www.saclongchampprix.com/category/sac-longchamp-prix-taille-s/

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Have you got your Saturn Returns t-shirt yet? This one got to go to Jazz fest! Comment here if you still need one ※ 『Saturn Returns』はバンド名です。

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I love pretty much any kind of music, I like watching both American and foreign films and TV shows. I totally understand if your English is incorrect, but you are already past me in learning. I am only a beginner of Japanese and can't create sentences that well. So I'm sorry for any incorrect grammar in the future 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします。

You literally have the best taste in movies out of any girl I know. Just pointing that out! よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

INDIEGOGO UPDATE: Most of you have, but if you haven't received your perks yet they have been shipped and you will be seeing them in the mail shortly! We apologize for the delay but the process was complicated due to our being on the road and coordinating the shipment of certain items that had to be signed. If you don't receive your package in the next 10 days, please message us here. ALSO, the $5 raffle we had up on indiegogo is going back up on our official site starting November 5th and will be running through the month of December. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter, and Official website early 2014... those who have already entered in the raffle when up on indiegogo, your entries have been recorded and will automatically carry over.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I'm like Albert Schweitzer and Bertrand Russell and Albert Einstein in that I have a respect for life - in any form. I believe in nature, in the birds, the sea, the sky, in everything I can see or that there is real evidence for. If these things are what you mean by God, then I believe in God.