英語の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の翻訳依頼です。
  • シリアルナンバーを見つけるために箱を開ける必要はありますか?時計は未開封でパッケージも完璧な状態で購入しました。
  • もう1つ購入したい場合、割引はありますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「こんにちは。シリアル番号を確認するためにあなたが箱を開けなければならないかどうか、又、その腕時計は100%プラスチックの中に完璧に密封(開封前)で触れられていないかどうかお聞きしたいです。 なぜなら、私はそれらを完璧な白いカードボード等の外装で、コレクションピースとして購入したことがあるので。 そして、もしあなたがもう一つお持ちでしたら、そちらの購入も考えています。ですが、その時、どの位の値引きをしてもらえますか?」 こんな感じでしょうか。ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

Young lady, I will put you over my knee and wack your bottom with a wooden stick! I was worried something bad happened to you, or you found new guy. But...you were only looking up at the sky wondering if any babies you have will have blue eyes! web上の翻訳や辞書で調べたのですが、相手が何を言いたいのか、いまいちニュアンスが分かりません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語を翻訳お願い致します

このようなメールが届いたのですが日本語訳でなんて書いてあるんですか? Hello! If I have understood your message correctly, you are asking permission to send the PDFs of our training manuals to your customers. Yes, you are allowed to share any of the PDFs and documentation that we have uploaded to our Training page: This includes all the training materials and links to exams included in the books. All the best, Daria - The BMD Training Team

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

can you tell me if this is the 24 jewel # 9105 citizen movement and if it is not do you have any watches like this with that movement ? also can you tell me if the watch face and bezel is a deep dark blue , or is it lighter ? Thank you

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why don't you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, that's the first rule I will institute.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。