• ベストアンサー

英文で注文書を作成したのですが、かなり自信がなくて助けてください

英語力があまりなく、いろいろな物を参考にして何とか作成したのですが、注文書の条件欄の書き方(内容もですが)の自信がまったくありません。 ビジネスで少しでも間違えると大変な事になってしまうので、おかしな箇所があれば、些細なことでもいいのでどうか教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 Payment Terms: Payment is made 100%net,60days from the date of invoice. Delivery Condition: CIF Tokyo Japan Delivery Time:Our expected delivery is by **/**/2008,ETA Tokyo , Inform us your best of ETD or ETA as soon as possible. Price: Following price is per your quotation No. ***** Related Documents: Certificate and inspection results shall be attached with the shipment.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.2

(1) Payment Terms :  Payment is made by the remittance to our designated bank account number in a lump sum payment within 60days from the date of invoice. 支払い条件で必要なのは分割払いか一括か。 それとL/Cか現金送金なのか。 この場合は現金の銀行送金と解釈します。  (2) Delivery Condition : Delivery is made in one shipment by air 船積みは一度に行うのか分割か。 一括で空輸であることを明らかに。 (3) Delivery Time : Our expected time of delivery is by **/**/2008. You are kindly requested to let us know your best idea of ETD or ETA as soon as possible. We will exert our best effort to comply with your request. 客先のベストの時期を聞いて、これに合わせる努力は貴重です。 (4) Price : Your quoted price shown in your quotation No. ***** is accepted and final. (CIF Tokyo) (5) Related Shipping Documents  :  Certificate of origin and other necessary shipping documents shall be prepared and forwarded to you as attached at the time of shipment.

j_boy_
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 誰かに相談してから決めたほうが良さそうなので、 この回答を参考にして相談してみます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Wendy02
  • ベストアンサー率57% (3570/6232)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 ビジネスとして注文書を海外に出すわけですよね。 細かい話を言ってもしょうがないというか、英語の問題ではありません。 失敗したくなければ、商売の心得のようなものですから、お金を払ってでもよいから、どなたかに直接相談したほうがよいと思います。 金額的にはどのぐらいですか? 億単位ですか?数千万円単位ですか? >Following price is per your quotation No. ***** ということは、Proforma Invoce などは貰っているということですか? 通常は、支払い条件等は、すべて相手との交渉の後で、Order が決まってくるわけで、もう済ませたのでしょうか?つまり、相手との注文条件などが、Confirm が取れた状態なのでしょうか? Price の Quotation だけでは進みません。 商売だったら、最初、失敗しても良いぐらいのトライアル注文を数回してみるのが良いのではないかと思います。 >Payment Terms: Payment is made 100% net,60days from the date of invoice. Remittance か、L/C か、何で支払うのか分かりませんが、そのような注文条件は、請けてもらえるか分かりません。こちらからはRequest しますが、注文(Firm Order)の際は、相手との確認した後の確定した条件でするものです。 最初は、通常、金額的に数十万円程度なら前払いです。 (Advance Payment) 数百万円以上は、L/C を発行します。 それと、"Certificate and inspection results" というものは、相手が何かあったときに、補償してくれるという前提や、税関検査の場合に使用する目的があってすると思いますが、Certificate というからには、第三者機関にInspect させるということだと思います。それ自体は可能ですが、物にも寄るかと思います。医薬品や特殊な品質を持つ材料などがあると思います。通常は、せいぜい、その会社のDelivery Note や Packing List で済ませてしまいます。 交渉前だったら、そのまま注文(Firm Order)を切らないほうがよいと思います。それで出してしまうと、それで、相手任せの Order Confirmation されてしまいますし、その後の交渉がちぐはぐになって、逆にやりにくくなってしまいます。 注文書を出してしまうと、相手は、だいたい、一方的なやり方で来ますから、違ったところがあっても、日本人のように気を使ってくれません。こちらの思惑のままに注文書は作れません。 その後、相手から何も言ってこないまま、しばらくすると、Shipping Invoice が送られてきて、こちらとは違った条件で青くなって、その後、いくら交渉をしようとしても、泣き寝入りにされることが多いです。それも、相手と良い関係を作っていても、個々の条件では、絶対に曲げてこないですから、注文(Firm Order) は、気をつけてください。

j_boy_
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 やはり誰かに相談してから決めたほうが良さそうですね。 この回答を参考にして相談してみます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 自信が無いので英文の見直しをお願いできませんか?

「」内の文章を英訳してみました。 しかし、自信が無いのでどなたか見直しして頂けませんか? 「これと同じ内容の欠陥について、私たちは過去に8Dレポートを受け取っています。 その後、欠陥品の数は減りました。しかし、完全に無くなっていません。 その為、私たちは出荷前の検査をやめる事が出来ない。 更なる対策を検討するとともに、新たに8Dレポートを発行してください。」 About the defect of the same contents as this, we have received 8D report in the past. The quantity of the defect product decreased afterwards. But, it is not lost completely. Therefore we can't stop inspection before shipment. Please consider further measures, and issue 8D report newly. 何卒、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文和訳助けて下さい!

英検4級しか持ってない私が、今度から英語で洋雑誌の購入を任されることになりました。 初日からさっぱり分かりません。どなたか英語に御堪能な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか? 和訳と、それから勉強しようと思っているので、熟語等文章の構成等も教えていただけると助かります。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 わからない英文は、以下のとおりです。 Proforma Invoice description Delivery follows per issues for year number 2011. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research ISSN 0009ー921X year of publication 2011Volume 469 subscription 5301026420 pers.Subscription Includes online access for title subscribed above from 1997 to present at SpringerLink.com.If assitance is required,please contact SpringerLink@Springer.com and provide your subscription reference number. This proforma invoice should be regarded as a price quotation and as a request for advance payment. Delivery will be made together with a final invoice on receipt of the grand total payment. We request advance payment quoting

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

商品を注文し、代金を入金したいのですが、下記の英語で通じますか? Ordering thank you. Please inform me of the payment place of the item price.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I apologize I miscalculated the invoice. Here is the new update. With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $89.77, with the first payment captured today is $94.20. Current balance is of $10.57. Will send the Paypal request shortly. I apologize for the confusion. Your order is now ready, unfortunately due to the New Year's Schedule, AAATransport won't be able to come by and pick up shipment until next Monday afternoon. (1/5/2015) With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $AAAA. We have captured the first payment of $BBB and rest of the balance is $CCC I will be sending a Paypal request soon, please let me know when payment has been processed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just send a Paypal reminder to cover the rest of the balance of $AAA You have not been charged twice, there is only one payment with credit card of $BBB and the payment via Paypal of $AAA Please confirm when this payment has been accepted. I will call Yomato Transport today for an afternoon pick up as soon as payment has been confirmed.

• この英文が分からず困ってます・・・

今、上司に頼まれて英訳をしているのですが、分からない文が2つあります。 是非助けてください・・・・この文でつっかかり、前に進めません・・・ 1) What is the history of your total Game business as a percent of your gross sales? 2)what percentage of your total game sales are representative of this product? の以上2つです。 是非教えてください!!