• ベストアンサー

文構造

Left-handed people may have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write. 解釈教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Riccota
  • ベストアンサー率46% (116/248)
回答No.1

Left-handed people may have problems writing ここまでは問題ないですよね? 次のbecause節について単純にすると they (are more likely to) make [the letters (which) they write ] dirty ⇒They make the letters dirty どうやって手紙を汚くしちゃうのかというと、 with their left hand as they write. こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか?あえて、翻訳はいたしませんでした。

statision
質問者

補足

make O C 全く気づきませんでした・・・ as they writeのasは関係代名詞ですか?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

Left-handed people may have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write. 解釈教えてください 【回答】 センスグループ毎に前から順に考えましょう Left-handed people may have problems writing 左利きの人は文字を書くときに困ったことが起こりうる because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty なぜなら(右利きに比べて)左利きの人は、自分が書いた文字を汚してしまうことになりがちだから with their left hand as they write. 文字を書くにつれて、自分の左手で (つまり書いた文字の上を左手がこすってしまうので、その結果文字が汚れる、ということ)

statision
質問者

補足

as節 writeの目的語がないのは何でですか!

関連するQ&A

• 簡単ですがわかりません!!和訳です

「one of millions」とはどのように和訳したらいいですか? あと、 「Left‐handed people may also have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write」 もお願いします!!

• 文構造を教えてください

For example,they may read d for b ir was fir saw. 参考に、一文手前の文をかきます。 More left-handed people see letters and words the other way around.

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を教えてください! "the number of left-handed people selected from a group comprised equally of left-handed and right-handed people"

• 訳がわかりません。。

下記の英訳を誰か教えてください! 先ほども質問したのですがもう少し詳しく書き直します。 特に最後の「...but may intorduce you to some interesting people」 のところがよくわかりません。 こまってます。。。 Knowing more about people who wite books may not only make reading their books more interesting,but may intorduce you to some interesting people some interesting peopleのpeopleって誰のこと??

• 和訳

The researchers believe their results can be applied to evolution as a whole. it seems that , in human evolution , it was very important that the majority of people be right-handed. This is because most of the time cooperation was more important to our survival than competition. However in certain situations , competition was more important. In these cases , having about 10 percent of the population left-handed was an advantage for human beings. 文法の解説を含めて和訳が知りたいです。 回答お願いします。

• この一文を教えてください。

Between the ages of 20 and 30, as people get married and have children, they start to value time spent with their families more and more highly. In contrast to this, as people pass the age of 40, they no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time. この文のthey no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time.がわからないので教えていただけませんでしょうか。feel as という熟語でしょうか。文法や構造を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文構造の説明をお願いします

携帯から失礼します。①they can not so much as write their own name.(彼らは自分の名前さえ書けない) so much asは副詞句だと思いますが、なぜ副詞句になりうるのでしょうか?asが接続詞か前置詞だとするとcanとwriteの間にasを含むがきているのは文法的にどうなっているんでしょうか? ②as many as 3000 people came to the concert. これはas many asは形容詞句になっていると思いますか゛、asは接続詞か前置詞なのになぜ形容詞句になりうるのでしょうか? 2つの文について説明をお願いします。

• 当てはまる語句を入れてください。

選択肢 get , team,under, deal, holidays, risk 1 People are more motivated when they () a good salary. 2 People work better () a lot of pressure. 3 It's important that employees get long (). 4 People who () their lives at work should get more money. 5 It's more enjoyable to work in a () than alone. 6 These days, people usually () with their own IT problems.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本人はもっと長い休暇が必要である。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree with this statement. These days, there are many problems which are concerned with work. I think that many people who work everyday seem to be very tired. I once read in the news paper that some people died because they worked too hard though their physical strength was not so strong. I think that Japanese people are tend to make efforts to achive something they have to do although it is not always the case, so if there are more free time for workers, these problems could be solved. I think that there are two merit in a long vacation. First, needless to say, they can have more time for rest. Secondly, they can develop their skills using a long vacation.Thus, I agree that Japanese need longer vacation and this will make it possible for workers to feel more happier. (143字)                                                                                                                  文法面を中心に採点して下さると嬉しいです。また文の構造面(特にbecause~thoughのところなど)もよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.