• ベストアンサー

文構造を教えてください

For example,they may read d for b ir was fir saw. 参考に、一文手前の文をかきます。 More left-handed people see letters and words the other way around.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.1

2箇所、oと書くべきところをiと間違って書いた、 というのが私の解釈です。つまり、 For example,they may read d for b or was for saw. 「例えば、彼ら(=左利きの人)はbをdとよんだり、 sawをwasとよんだりする。」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

For example,they may read d for b ir was fir saw. 参考に、一文手前の文をかきます。 More left-handed people see letters and words the other way around. 【回答】 For example,they may read d for b たとえば、左利きの人は b の文字を d と読むかもしれない ir was fir saw→この部分は分かりません 参考に、一文手前の文をかきます。 More left-handed people see letters and words the other way around. (右利きの人より)より多くの左利きの人のほうが、あべこべに文字や単語を見てしまう

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文構造

Left-handed people may have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write. 解釈教えてください

• 簡単ですがわかりません!!和訳です

「one of millions」とはどのように和訳したらいいですか? あと、 「Left‐handed people may also have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write」 もお願いします!!

• 文構造と和訳について

文構造と和訳について 度々お世話になります。 以下はロングマンアクティブ英英辞典p34のasの項目の一部です。 1.used when you are comparing things , or saying that they are like each other. 動名詞sayingはused saying that~となり「それらはお互いが似ていると言うことに使われる」という訳でいいんでしょうか?訳に違和感があるので、ご教示いただけると嬉しいです。 1.「それらがお互いに似ているということや、事物を比較している時に用いられる」 2.used when you are describing the way that people think of something the way以下のthat節は関係副詞、または関係代名詞でしょうか? people[S] think[Vi.] of something [m] で完結しているので関係副詞なのかなと思ったのですが… またここでのwayは方法という意味でしょうか? 2.「人々が何かを考える方法を比較している時に用いられる」 和訳もしてみたのですが、ややこしいというかしっくり来ず、自信がないのでお力添え頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします:)

• 文構造を教えて下さい

To be a kokusaijin definitely does not mean that one belittles one's own country or constantly expresses admiration for some other country. It means that one is able to understand people in other countries, ※and with this understanding see the virtues and defects of one's own with an eventual aim of devoting one's efforts to making both one's own country and the rest of the world more decent places for human beings to live. ※あたりからの文の構造を教えていただけないでしょうか?      後半のmake O C やboth A and Bは理解しています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法構造と意味がわかりません

I'm a writer, I can float for hours on a word like "amethyst" or "broom" or the way so many words sound like what they are: "earth" so firm and basic, "air" so light, like a breath. この文なんですが、"the way so many words sound like what they are"の部分の文法構造と意味がわかりません。 "the way"は「~のように」、"what they are"は"what he used to be"のような「~であるところの・・・」という意味だと思いますが、このtheyは・・・wordsでしょうか?どちらにしろ文としての意味がわかりません。 the way, like, whatのような単語が並ぶとわけがわからなくなってしまいます・・・お力を貸していただけませんでしょうか。

• 訳してください

There are millions of people around the world who claim English as their first language but who cannnot understand each other -an English teacher in India,for example, another in the Philippines and a third in Nigeria 基本的な文でごめんなさい。 よろしくお願いします。

• may hardly have ~

The words may hardly have left our lips before we secretly wish we had not spoken in that way. may のニュアンスがわかりません。 may+have+過去分詞になっているのもよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• In Northern Ireland people are kill

In Northern Ireland people are killed for the way they pronounce their ABC. In Quebec people have gone around painting ARRET over STOP on road signs. And there are many social complications, too. 続いている3文ですが、最後の文のcomplicationsは何と訳すべきでしょうか?

• 高校英語

For what I then saw, I have no words; I can but dream of the still loveliness of the bloomed valley. この文の出だし、 倒置なのは分かるのですが、最初のForなんなのですか? I have no words for what I then sawからの倒置で合っているでしょうか? このForはwhat以下が前に来たため、それにあわせてForもwhatの前に来ただけでしょか?どなたか解説お願いします。

• この文の意味を教えて下さい。

この文の意味がわかりません。 Education is not an end, but a means to an end. 一体これはどういう意味なんでしょうか。 わかる方いましたら、是非ご教授ください。 ちなみにこの後には、 In other words, we do not educate children only for the purpose of educating them; our purpose is to fit them for life. と続きます。 よろしくお願いいたします。