The Average Number of Referrals in Your Network

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of an English sentence asking for an estimate of the average number of people that each member of a network will refer.
  • Understand that the estimate is not the total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average members in the network will recruit others.
  • Get clarification on a question about understanding the English sentence.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味がわかりません

Estimate the average number of people that you think each Member of your network (i.e. each of your direct and indirect referrals) will directly refer. Note : This number is not your total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average Members in your network will recruit others. とあるのですが、いまいち分かりません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mudpuppy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (48/94)
回答No.1

こんばんは! この英文が何を言おうとしているのかいまいち見えなかったので、Googleで調べて見ましたら、AGLOCOというサイトで使われている文言ですね。 AGLOCOで使っている単語ですが、次のようなものがポイントになります。 まず、AGLOCOを利用している人たちはMemberといわれます。 そして、Memberは他の人たちをAGLOCOに加入することを誘導し(AGLOCOでは紹介といっています)、加入した人たちは、誘導したMemberのDirect Referral(直接紹介メンバー)となります。 そのDirect Referralが、さらに別の人たちを誘導して加入させると、大元のMemberのExtended Referral(間接紹介メンバー)となります。 この流れを考慮すれば、訳は次の通りになると思います: 「あなたのネットワークのメンバーが(あなたの直接と間接紹介メンバー)、何名ほど平均的に他の人間を誘導するか(加入させるか)、推定してください。注:これは、あなたの間接メンバーとなりえる総合人数ではなく、あなたのネットワークの平均的なメンバーがどれだけ他の人間を誘導するかの推測です。」 Hope this helps! mp-

関連するQ&A

• 英文事務についてお願いします。

ビジネス英語で貿易事務を勉強しています。 We refer to your letter of October 10 enclosing your Sales Contract No.1935. これはなんと訳したらいいでしょうか?

• 英文について

For each day we watch a film, you will write a journal entry here. Each entry should be 250 words. Include in this journal ideas, thoughts, impressions, and connections that you make as you think about the film you just watched. You may, of course, refer to the notes you took in class to help you write these entries. Please avoid just giving a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" review, or summarizing what happened in the movie; you will want to move to analysis and synthesis instead. Use your best writing and thinking skills in these journals, but don't worry about having a thesis or an argument. These entries are not as casual as your notes, but also not as formal as your longer papers. Title each entry so that I can readily identify them as I'm marking them. I will check these journals twice during the course of the semester, coinciding with each of your formal paper assignments. Please keep up with your entries so that you get the maximum number of points possible. NOTE: Please type the entry in Blackboard rather than attaching a separate document. 映画を見る授業があり、掲示板にこのようなことが書いてありました。 週1の授業で、毎回映画を見ているのですが、その映画に関する、感想、気づいたことなどを250字以内に書け、ということでしょうか? 例えば、今までに5つの映画を見てきた場合、一つ一つ250語程度の文章を5つ作らないといけない、ということでしょうか? そしてNOTE~に書かれていることは、「添付ファイルを使用せず(wordsなど)直接Black boardに書き込め」ということでしょうか? 教授に確認しようと思ったのですが、当分の間休まれていて…。 わかる範囲で大丈夫ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

After four years of violation of its territory, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is to be fortunately liberated. ... American troops enter the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as friends, and will abide rigorously by international law. Their presence, which will not be extended longer than is absolutely necessary, will not be a burden upon you. The operation of the government and institutions will not be impeded. Your lives and livelihoods will not be disturbed. Your person and your property will be respected.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と注文の事で相手に質問をしていました。すみませんが返事が来たのですが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。 Thanks for your email. For the attachments, yes that is not a problem in terms of BBB of photographs. I can get the price to you shortly, for the items, it should take about 10 days to produce the AAA and another 5-7 days to ship. Can you confirm how many you would like, thank you we will work on the estimate for this now. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文の構造と邦訳

Rather than issue each participant a separate proxy to vote its shares, DTC drafts a single proxy (the "omnibus proxy") granting to each of the multiple participants listed in the proxy the right to vote the number of shares attributed to it in the omnibus proxy. 上記英文の構造が分りません。お訳しと併せてご指導宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t