• 締切済み

英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• honoka_7
  • ベストアンサー率100% (2/2)
回答No.1

専門用語がわからないところがあるので、ニュアンスだけ・・ しかももう遅いかもですね>< ---------------------------- たくさん、 添付されている供給元から提示されているスペックと下記にあるメール返信の内容を参照してください。 彼らは私たちとビジネスをして提供してくれることを決めたようです、やりましたね。 電話でお話した通り、どうすればそちら側からインターネットを安全に使用できるかアドバイスください。それをもって、価格や出荷について製造者に直接交渉できるように紹介します。 尚、この取引にはTT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit )を使用することをおすすめします。 製造者から確実な提示がきましたら、旅の手配をしますね。 ごルディーより

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがメールしてくるんですが急らしく英語でメールが来ました。フェイスブックの件だと思うんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just changed your FB Profile image and please do not change this and I’ll guide you with some of our guidelines. 1. Please to not change profile images (ROUND LOGO) 2. Cover image can be changed 3. Do not use product images from ftp that are not on our web sites(0000 .com). As we discussed we will support you but we want you to be active on social medias like continuous posting is success on social media. Hope everything is great and as always if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask us.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

モスクワのホテル、1泊延泊する予定です。 その際、ホテルのパウチャーの日程を変える必要があります。 そのホテルは宿泊をキャンセルするとパウチャーもキャンセル手数料が必要です。 1泊延泊でパウチャー書き換えで無料なのか英語の翻訳、機能を使っても理解できませんでした。 こちらの英文です↓ We will be glad to provide updated visa support documents free of charge. Please make new reservation for additional charge and send us condirmation letter or advise us after that so we will be able to check our system. After that we will be glad to send you new visa documents. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の内容を詳しく翻訳の程よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your order (*********). Amazon has forwarded your order to us and we will process it as fast as possible. Your order number is: +++++++ Please always state this number when you contact us so we can answer your questions quickly and without delay. Please take note of the estimated time of shipping, which is also stated on the product link. Please note that our shipments are dispatched from Switzerland, Europe. Please note that weekend and public holidays are not working days. Feel free to contact us for further questions. You can do so by replying to this mail (not the one from Amazon). Please always send the message history along. This will ensure fast processing. Below you will find your shipping address. If this is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible, so it can be changed before dispatch: All our products are delivered in exactly the same state in which we receive them from the manufacturer. Items that are not shrinkwrapped are still new and this does not affect the quality of the product. Please note that items that are delivered from the manufacturer that are not sealed will not be resealed by us due to environmental reasons. Please also note that shrinkwrap is simply part of the packaging and not part of the product. If you are satisfied with our service we would be grateful if you would leave positive feedback at Amazon.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”