送料と税金についての注意事項

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスのネットショップで買い物をする際、送料と税金について注意が必要です。
  • 具体的な金額は注文の梱包が完了した後にお知らせします。
  • 海上輸送を利用する場合、最低10個のカートンが必要です。なお、税金は別途支払いが必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 この価格には、関税と税金が含まれていません。それは品物が御地に到着した際に支払っていただくことになります。 さらに、この価格は近似値です。運送会社から、正確な大きさと各カートンの正確な重量を要求されましたが、(前に)お伝えしましたように、手元にあるものは大きさも、多分、重量も異なる箱しかありませんので、それを伝えることができないのです。 したがって、この価格は間違いなく変わることになるでしょう。お客様のご注文の荷造りができた時しか、正確な量をお伝えすることができないのです。 その£545は、海上輸送の運賃ですが、最低10カートンにならないと船便で送付すことができません。この金額にはまた税金が含まれていませんので、そちらでお客様に支払っていただかなければなりません。 これで、より明らかになったことと存じますが、他にご質問がありましたら何なりとお知らせ下さいますように。

noname#223241
質問者

お礼

完璧に納得できました<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事で相手から返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have the prices for you with Fedex: Priority Service: 111 Economy Service: 000 I have fount nothing cheaper. All couriers are around the same price and if I am honest I trust Fedex most. Here are the weight's and dimensions for you to check on your part (dimensions are in centimetres): <商品サイズ> Let me know please once you have found out the price.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?